Joel Ortiz fires at John Mayer and Asher Roth for being racist!

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 KeithHernandez said:
nice! this post is gonna turn into an explanation of who can say n*gga and who can't!

and then white kids will ask why puerto ricans can say it and they can't. and then a moderately educated dude will step in and explain why no one should say it at all. and then a white kid from the hood will tell a story about how his black friends don't care if he says it because he doesn't pronounce the -er.

and none of it will f**king matter.
:iagree:
 02-11-2010, 01:40 PM         #102
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
social is key to tha word.rich people deal in green,poor people deal in color.your argument is sayin that blacks hav tha right as if all blacks hav been thru tha same s**t.1 of my closest childhood friends is white,from ft.green projects,and just came home off a 5 1/2 year bid but he cant say it lol.micheal jordan kids would probally clutch they purses if i was walkin by them on tha street yet they got tha same pass as me lol.ignorance is ignorance dude.as backhanded as mayer statement was,aint nothin racist about it
don't quote my posts if you're gonna ignore the part where your question is answered..it sort of defeats the purpose of you quoting me in the 1st place...
 8 years ago '07        #103
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Michael_Moore said:
don't quote my posts if you're gonna ignore the part where your question is answered..it sort of defeats the purpose of you quoting me in the 1st place...
i didnt quote your post.i just said your answer was some bulls**t.u tellin me its cool for jordans kids to say "n*gga" cause tha world sees them as black as if u speak for tha world or somethin,but yet a white kid who is actually from tha hood and got his work in cant say just cause he's white.thats plain stupid and ignant

every bad analogy or corny joke some goofy white dude makes that has a potential racial overtone doesnt make tha person a racist.

ice cube used to call white women cave b**ches,nbody eva accused him of bein racist
 8 years ago '04        #104
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
I've never got this... why do white people want to f!ght so badly for the right to say n*gga? Doesnt that say something about your happiness with being white? Everytime this comes up you get a bunch of people saying this person should have a right to say it blah blah... If its just a word then leave it alone
 8 years ago '05        #105
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
at anyone who actually thinks either one of them is racist..
 02-11-2010, 05:14 PM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KoKen said:
I've never got this... why do white people want to f!ght so badly for the right to say n*gga? Doesnt that say something about your happiness with being white? Everytime this comes up you get a bunch of people saying this person should have a right to say it blah blah... If its just a word then leave it alone
LOL I know right...this thread and thread's alike are proof positive that we're gonna start seeing rally's on the news where white ppl are protesting the right to say n*gga in the near future...
 02-11-2010, 05:21 PM         #107
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who is asher roth? (not a real question, i dont give a f**k who he is)
 02-11-2010, 10:37 PM         #108
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS THREAD IS GAY. people sayin black people cant be racist .... yall acting like you aint seen dave chappelle

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #109
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
this n*gga said black people cant be racist
 8 years ago '04        #110
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
whats up my zzzzzzs
 8 years ago '09        #111
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 Chief Dee said:
How can what he said be racist when technically, latinos do not exist. Latino is a fabricated cultural identity created when pure white Spaniards came over, r*ped the Indians and brainwashed them into speaking Spanish, then in some cases r*ped blacks and made them speak Spanish. There aint no such thing as no f**king "Latino" genetics, you dont exist. "Latinos" are either mixed, Indian, white, or black.
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
f**k you, you don't exist.
Posted via Mobile Device

KeithHernandez said:
nice! this post is gonna turn into an explanation of who can say n*gga and who can't!

and then white kids will ask why puerto ricans can say it and they can't. and then a moderately educated dude will step in and explain why no one should say it at all. and then a white kid from the hood will tell a story about how his black friends don't care if he says it because he doesn't pronounce the -er.

and none of it will f**king matter.
This is exactly how this thread ended up
 02-12-2010, 01:13 AM         #112
lilboyva3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Your making a fool of yourself.

So only the person who made up the word can use the word to define something? In that case every word in this sentence I am currently typing doesnt make sense because I didnt "invent" any of the words.

When a word is created, and a definition is established, it does not matter who uses it or what its directed to. It still means the same thing, f**kin idiot.

A black guy hating all white people is a racist. A white guy hating all black people is a racist. If you disagree with that, then your just a moron. Did YOU even go to school?
He actually makes more sense then you. If racism was created and used against us. We can't ever be racist. We can be prejudice and form opinions based on the past. You need to reanalyze and understand what he is saying. Cursing and and attacking another member is not gonna make your opinion become the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #113
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
i read the article and hes def not raciest. Black like to believe the n word dosnt exist in the white world too.
 02-12-2010, 01:37 AM         #114
boog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Setta said:
Actually no white people just turned it in to a word of hatred. It was used as a way to say black like " oh that river, its the Negro(black) River". and i highly doubt you personally were made to drink from a segregated fountain or use a coloured bathroom so stop saying "our" thats the whole reason racism is around. your a single black person imma single white person my neighbour is a single white person and your neighbour may be a single black person its not like we're on some secret team that when the time comes we gotta beat that other team. I hate saying this cause it always brought up in these racism discussions but we are all pink on the inside, only ignorant people judge you by your colour on the outside. And speaking on the actual thread if it was meant as a joke which i think it is people need to lighten the f**k up like the joker said "Why so serious".
i agree with you. i know we're all pink on the inside, and only ignorant ppl judge ppl by the color of their skin and so on and so on.. but thats the world..oops i meant country.. we live in ... ppl do judge ppl by the color of their skin ... everyday !!! i feel it more times than not lol... and racism has to do with power and we (black people) dont have have enough power to be racist against white ppl ... racism is when my mom was young and she couldnt go in certain stores because she's black (she's only 51 btw).. racism is having to drink from a black fountain... we dont have enough power to make white ppl drink from a "white fountain" (we didnt then and we dont now)... so actually , we kinda can't be racist..again , racism has to do with power... and i learned that from my WHITE sociology teacher ..so yea tommy is kinda right ... we can be prejudice tho ... but not racist (in the real sense of the word)... again, racism has to do with power... we dont have the power to be racist against white ppl /
 02-12-2010, 01:58 AM         #115
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are you all debating about racism , its so simple , anyone can be racist and anyone can be a victim of racism , and in the end there in no excuse for it , just another piece of s**t from the a**hole that is mankind
 02-12-2010, 02:01 AM         #116
boog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pennstatebolt said:
RACISM:

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

now shut the f**k up. everybody..no matter what race they are...can be racist. GTFO
we (black ppl) cant truly think we're superior to white ppl , the way white ppl can feel as if they're superior to us!! we have no power to truly think we're superior to them ... we dont make laws that crack down on white ppl .. we cant.. they can !!! RACISM HAS TO DO WITH POWER... AGAIN, I LEARNED THAT THIS WEEK!!! FROM MY WHITE SOCIOLOGY TEACHER!!! SHE HAS NO REASON TO MAKE THAT UP... i understand yalls logic in saying that anyone can be racist... but a true racist creates racism ... black ppl cannot create racism .. we dont have that much power in america ... open ur minds and try to see the big picture... yea, a black person can call a white person cracker or some dumb s**t like that , but thats where it stops... we cant hold u back from getting that good job.. we cant stop white ppl from getting loans ... we cant do any of the things that pose a real problem when it comes to RACISM in AMERICA!!! how hard is that to understand. if that doesnt makes sense u all are just living in some fantasy world
 02-12-2010, 02:08 AM         #117
boog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rd Meth said:
why are you all debating about racism , its so simple , anyone can be racist and anyone can be a victim of racism , and in the end there in no excuse for it , just another piece of s**t from the a**hole that is mankind
white ppl cannot be victims of true racism in america... the balls in their hands.. that makes no sense...in a way i understand what ur saying but ur not looking at the big picture.. but yea its irrelevant.. w/e tho
 8 years ago '04        #118
lilwatt2004 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 8 8
boog thank you.
 02-12-2010, 03:23 AM         #119
shortbrett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how joell ortiz thinks that people care what he has to say
 8 years ago '04        #120
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
of course black people cant be racist. they are always the victims. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, they are not racist? People that believe this use it as a crutch to explain why they have not done anything with their lives. It explains why they didnt finish school, why they sold and used drugs, why they weren't qualified enough for the position. It also does not explain how they abuse the welfare system by being so unproductive that they can collect checks from MY hard earned tax dollars but still have the umpf to be out on the street "trappin". If they were only productive and motivated enough to do something relevant. but this same path and routine will be followed because it totally relieves them from blaming anyone but the white man. and im racist? no im just tellin you how it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now