Joel Ortiz fires at John Mayer and Asher Roth for being racist!

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 ima80baby said:
How can black people continue using the word and not want anyone else to use it. You want people to stop saying it then you stop using it. Black people are the biggest racists in this country. Period.
how can blacks be racist when white people created racism in the first place? white people saying blacks are racist is the dumbest s**t i ever heard in my life. racist white people give black people a reason to be racist period, if you can call it that.
 02-11-2010, 09:18 AM         #82
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
so micheal jordans kids get passes even tho they aint eva had to struggle for s**t?do u know alotta latinos are racist against blacks and look down on us yet these same people get a pass lol?gotta love boxden
his kids social stature is irrelevant..the world still sees his kids as being black..and they'll most likely still get called n1ggers...so I really don't get what you're sayin'
 8 years ago '04        #83
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 Michael_Moore said:
forget what Ortiz has to say lets talk about what he looks like now..you're a f**kin' f*g...
You're awfully sensitive man. The fact is I don't worship celebrities enough to care what they have to say. I hear racist s**t all the time in my day to day but I don't get on my soapbox and preach. John Mayer isn't going to keep me from getting a job or getting a table. So why should I care?
 8 years ago '07        #84
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Michael_Moore said:
his kids social stature is irrelevant..the world still sees his kids as being black..and they'll most likely still get called n1ggers...so I really don't get what you're sayin'
social is key to tha word.rich people deal in green,poor people deal in color.your argument is sayin that blacks hav tha right as if all blacks hav been thru tha same s**t.1 of my closest childhood friends is white,from ft.green projects,and just came home off a 5 1/2 year bid but he cant say it lol.micheal jordan kids would probally clutch they purses if i was walkin by them on tha street yet they got tha same pass as me lol.ignorance is ignorance dude.as backhanded as mayer statement was,aint nothin racist about it
 8 years ago '04        #85
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Racism will never go away as long as people keep taking it so seriously. To me it is 1 thing to see a racist hate crime because that deserves 0 tolerance, but some words? Especially when they are used in a joking matter (Although terrible jokes) but still why such a big controversy when there are far more important things to focus on?
 8 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Peterparker;15375484[B said:
]rich ppl don't deal with color?? that's idiotic..u telling me rich people are not racist??
[/B]
I swear everything is black n white with you ppl..if I go to a golf course and some rich white ppl tell me "get the f**k out of our club u Porch Monkey" there saying that because i'm middle class and not upper class huh? you can be against different classes just like u can be against different races based on the color of there skin..just like u can be against ppl based off there gender

I swear what kind of logic do u ppl have on this forum..this world scares me
where did i tell u that?point bein is that,only certain classes of people care about certain s**t,but as usyal tha intellectuals on here miss tha point an try and go overboard.

what would u be doin goin to a rich white golf club to golf if u aint rich or white?
 8 years ago '09        #87
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 r.burgundy said:
where did i tell u that?point bein is that,only certain classes of people care about certain s**t,but as usyal tha intellectuals on here miss tha point an try and go overboard.

what would u be doin goin to a rich white golf club to golf if u aint rich or white?
to golf n*gga, why the f*ck else,

and gtfoh with that class BS. tell that to the harvard professor who got shat on cause the cops thought he was robbin his own crib cause he was black.
 8 years ago '07        #88
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Akilleez said:
to golf n*gga, why the f*ck else,

and gtfoh with that class BS. tell that to the harvard professor who got shat on cause the cops thought he was robbin his own crib cause he was black.
if u aint rich,and white,dont go to a rich,white club and cry racism when they tell yo broke a.ss to beat it

thanks for provin my point d*ckbreath.lower class cop,middle class black man
 02-11-2010, 10:28 AM         #89
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ... hustlemania and Ortiz were going at it?

his response
 8 years ago '09        #90
Akilleez 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
if u aint rich,and white,dont go to a rich,white club and cry racism when they tell yo broke a.ss to beat it

thanks for provin my point d*ckbreath.lower class cop,middle class black man
what point was proven at all??

ain't no such thing as a rich "white" ANYTHING n*gga, a rich spot is a rich spot, a n*gga who smell like the color of grass ain't gettin love from anywhere.
 8 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Akilleez said:
what point was proven at all??

ain't no such thing as a rich "white" ANYTHING n*gga, a rich spot is a rich spot, a n*gga who smell like the color of grass ain't gettin love from anywhere.
point made was that certain classes care about certain s**t.police on tha beat make less than 40k a year makin them a certain social class.get it yet?

listen pootie tang,i aint even gonna try an decipher what tha f**k it is u ramblin about
 02-11-2010, 10:37 AM         #92
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Joel Ortiz fires at john mayer..."

Fatt a.ss needs to "fire" some calories...

on that microphone'
 8 years ago '09        #93
Akilleez 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
point made was that certain classes care about certain s**t.police on tha beat make less than 40k a year makin them a certain social class.get it yet?

listen pootie tang,i aint even gonna try an decipher what tha f**k it is u ramblin about
damn, my fault n*gga, i thought the universal color of grass was green, and that smebody who smells green meant they got money, what the f*ck u mean "decipher", n*gga its a color, not the davinci code. anywho, how the f*ck is class relevant at all in a race arguement???

what about mel gibson, who's rich, or don imus, who's rich, or michael richards???

social is key to tha word.rich people deal in green,poor people deal in color
it sounds like ur saying rich ppl ain't racist, now what the f*ck would be ur logic behind a dumb a.ss statement like that??

Last edited by Akilleez; 02-11-2010 at 10:49 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #94
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Peterparker said:
*smh*...u know golfing is not my sport..I was using an example..but maybe some ppl choose to look past skin color n might want to go to the best golf course in town..maybe they can afford to be apart of the club and do some of the best golfing.. maybe they don't want to a.ssume that an all white golf club would be racist agaist somebody skin color..u know either way it proves my point..it aint class if there bringing ur skin color into the equation..it's racism..so that whole rich thing is all about color and about class..
tha point was,if u aint rich or white,dont try and hang with rich whites.and if u do,dont cry racism when somethin goes wrong.

their is no point to prove.u gave an opinion on tha topic an i just stated some facts.fact is that racism is poor people trouble.bill gates,1 of tha worlds richest men might just be a racist,but none of our poor a.sses would eva know it.name me 1 billionare u eva have known to be involved in a race issue this deacde or even tha 90's for that matter.and no people like puff daddy are not rich.

race is very much a social matter,its just that only certain classes care about tha social aspect of it.otha classes only care about tha economics behind it
 8 years ago '07        #95
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Akilleez said:
damn, my fault n*gga, i thought the universal color of grass was green, and that smebody who smells green meant they got money, what the f*ck u mean "decipher", n*gga its a color, not the davinci code. anywho, how the f*ck is class relevant at all in a race arguement???

what about mel gibson, who's rich, or don imus, who's rich, or michael richards???

it sounds like ur saying rich ppl ain't racist, now what the f*ck would be ur logic behind a dumb a.ss statement like that??
whos tha last rich dude u seen involved in a race issue?and no rappers or athletes aint rich.tha people writin they checks are rich.if your a worker,u dont fall in tha rich category.

what about them?

i didnt say rich people aint racist,i said rich people could care less
 8 years ago '05        #96
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
apparently ortiz has been taking notes from joey about how to be know for everything BUT your music
 02-11-2010, 10:59 AM         #97
pennstatebolt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
do your f**king research.....and tell me how can a black person be racist....when we were the main target's of RACISM in itself?

prejudice is the word you're looking for....racist/racism is THEIR THING, not ours.

RACISM:

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

now shut the f**k up. everybody..no matter what race they are...can be racist. GTFO
 02-11-2010, 11:05 AM         #98
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
"Joel Ortiz fires at john mayer..."

Fatt a.ss needs to "fire" some calories...

on that microphone'
"his fat a.ss should fire some calories"....my goodness you are just one great big ball of comedy...has anyone ever told you that?...I mean it you are just so funny..."his fat a.ss should fire some calories" I can only imagine how much thought and intelligence was put into that one...dave chappelle & chris rock should bow their heads at such brilliance....
 8 years ago '09        #99
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
lol black people can't be racist? only on the internet
 8 years ago '04        #100
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
Honestly, I think the John Mayer comment went over everyones head...
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy