Joel Ortiz fires at John Mayer and Asher Roth for being racist!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,498 | Props total: 4816 4816
:iough:
 02-10-2010, 11:44 PM         #42
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of idiots in this thread.
 02-11-2010, 12:27 AM         #43
Lucci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac58 said:
Joell is spanish and uses the N word more than most people. . he is in no position to say anything
He Afro Latino
 02-11-2010, 12:30 AM         #44
Setta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
no they can't if you think they can then your dumber than you present yourself on here...your people are responsible for the birth of that word, that word was used when a WHITE person detests a negro....so how can we take your peoples word and be called racist, when it was originally brought up to represent how YOUR PEOPLE don't like us? racism= whites drinking from their own fountains and our fountains being labeled colored....racism= white people having their own bath rooms while we have ours, dirty,and run down.....etc,etc..do you even go to school?
Actually no white people just turned it in to a word of hatred. It was used as a way to say black like " oh that river, its the Negro(black) River". and i highly doubt you personally were made to drink from a segregated fountain or use a coloured bathroom so stop saying "our" thats the whole reason racism is around. your a single black person imma single white person my neighbour is a single white person and your neighbour may be a single black person its not like we're on some secret team that when the time comes we gotta beat that other team. I hate saying this cause it always brought up in these racism discussions but we are all pink on the inside, only ignorant people judge you by your colour on the outside. And speaking on the actual thread if it was meant as a joke which i think it is people need to lighten the f**k up like the joker said "Why so serious".
 8 years ago '04        #45
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
so wait, only white people can be racist??

i guess only men can be s3xist?

thats retarded
 8 years ago '04        #46
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 casper said:
so wait, only white people can be racist??

i guess only men can be s3xist?

thats retarded
too bad in American most of the people looked at as s3xist are mainly men and we mainly are. Our society is built around masculinity, which is s3xist in it's self.

Last edited by Mysonne; 02-11-2010 at 01:56 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #47
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Tommy Bunz i lost alot of respect for you u always bring race up in threads

and then you say Black people cant be racist

get the f**k outta here....damn kids stay in school
 02-11-2010, 05:21 AM         #48
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XX DIPSET XX said:
A lot of idiots in this thread.
................basically.
 02-11-2010, 05:21 AM         #49
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goodbarz said:
ortiz is spanish and black= he can say it

f**k both them dudes asher and mayer
dumb logic.
 02-11-2010, 05:22 AM         #50
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
black people cant be racist how many f**kin times do i have to tell you f**king b**ches this, prejudice yes, racist no.
c'mon, my g.
 8 years ago '04        #51
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
twitter wars Joell is a lame
 02-11-2010, 06:01 AM         #52
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**kingg white people are racist, f**k both of these zzzzzzsss, joell is right
 8 years ago '09        #53
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
Got DAMN!!!!!!! that n*gga tommy_bunz just got choo choo trained

anyways, i just read that sh*t mayer said, and its was reckless as f*ck, but not racist... theres a difference between racial insensitivity and racism. now even tho it wasn't racist, it was on the cusp, and that just means imma have to peep that n*gga out from now on, cause it feel like the word "n*gger" could come flyin' out his mouth at any moment... they gon' just have to put him on "n*gga" watch from now on.
 8 years ago '04        #54
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,072 | Props total: 1559 1559
joell won't adress anyone to they face he'll just hop on the internet or twitter and cry about it the dude is straight b**ch made
 8 years ago '05        #55
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Tommy_Bunz said:
no they can't if you think they can then your dumber than you present yourself on here...your people are responsible for the birth of that word, that word was used when a WHITE person detests a negro....so how can we take your peoples word and be called racist, when it was originally brought up to represent how YOUR PEOPLE don't like us? racism= whites drinking from their own fountains and our fountains being labeled colored....racism= white people having their own bath rooms while we have ours, dirty,and run down.....etc,etc..do you even go to school?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #56
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 l2oger said:
What did Asher Roth do? plus didn't that f**got come out the closet? Also SMH at this f**king goya bean talking s**t about anyone. He needs to shut the f**k up before his only fan base turns his back on him and slaughterhouse
f**k u and your goya bean comment b**ch a.ss if you have a problem or dont like joell ortiz say joell ortiz not no racist s**t f*g i dont like nicki minaj or soulja boy so should i say something negative to hurt there race???

to all the Al Sharpton wannabes saying he spanish he cant say that ,who the f**k are u to let anyone get a pass??? anyone can say what the f**k they want
 8 years ago '08        #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 DaKid730 said:
f**k u and your goya bean comment b**ch a.ss if you have a problem or dont like joell ortiz say joell ortiz not no racist s**t f*g i dont like nicki minaj or soulja boy so should i say something negative to hurt there race???

to all the Al Sharpton wannabes saying he spanish he cant say that ,who the f**k are u to let anyone get a pass??? anyone can say what the f**k they want
How can what he said be racist when technically, latinos do not exist. Latino is a fabricated cultural identity created when pure white Spaniards came over, r*ped the Indians and brainwashed them into speaking Spanish, then in some cases r*ped blacks and made them speak Spanish. There aint no such thing as no f**king "Latino" genetics, you dont exist. "Latinos" are either mixed, Indian, white, or black.
 8 years ago '09        #58
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,090 | Props total: 22539 22539
n*ggas now a days getting too emotional over this twitter s**t. Honestly I don't care asher roth said that. Nor do I really care about the mayer situation. I mean damn, I feel like some people are out there just looking to instigate these type of situations and amplify them to a level that they don't need to be at.
 02-11-2010, 07:45 AM         #59
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
How can what he said be racist when technically, latinos do not exist. Latino is a fabricated cultural identity created when pure white Spaniards came over, r*ped the Indians and brainwashed them into speaking Spanish, then in some cases r*ped blacks and made them speak Spanish. There aint no such thing as no f**king "Latino" genetics, you dont exist. "Latinos" are either mixed, Indian, white, or black.
f**k you, you don't exist.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-11-2010, 07:49 AM         #60
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
f**kingg white people are racist, f**k both of these zzzzzzsss, joell is right
drake is jewish, he doesnt like you
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy