Joel Ortiz fires at John Mayer and Asher Roth for being racist!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2010, 10:00 PM         #21
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
do your f**king research.....and tell me how can a black person be racist....when we were the main target's of RACISM in itself?

prejudice is the word you're looking for....racist/racism is THEIR THING, not ours.
prejudice is basically thoughts and ideas or stereotypes while discrimination is the act based on a persons prejudice...everyone is prejudiced in some way or another. racism is not exclusively a white thing, or else that implies that blacks are the only "RACE" because they're the only ones subject to racism...ANY race, regardless of whether theyre black, white, asian, european, are the targets of racism...racism isnt defined as "the discrimination of black people"

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-10-2010 at 10:03 PM..
 02-10-2010, 10:02 PM         #22
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
no they can't if you think they can then your dumber than you present yourself on here...your people are responsible for the birth of that word, that word was used when a WHITE person detests a negro....so how can we take your peoples word and be called racist, when it was originally brought up to represent how YOUR PEOPLE don't like us? racism= whites drinking from their own fountains and our fountains being labeled colored....racism= white people having their own bath rooms while we have ours, dirty,and run down.....etc,etc..do you even go to school?
the question is DO YOU go to school? because it is f**king obvious you have no goddamn idea what racism means and everyone is gonna be laughing at your ignorant remarks.. its already begun because you are so f**king stupid thinking black people can't be racist

f**k outta here kid
 02-10-2010, 10:02 PM         #23
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

free your minds....
 8 years ago '04        #24
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,668 | Props total: 2196 2196
 Tommy_Bunz said:
do your f**king research.....and tell me how can a black person be racist....when we were the main target's of RACISM in itself?

prejudice is the word you're looking for....racist/racism is THEIR THING, not ours.
so you're saying that black people can't feel that their race is superior to other races? there is no research you're just full of s**t with this one.
 02-10-2010, 10:04 PM         #25
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill break it down for you tommy_dumbass

Racism = hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Black people can be racist, asians can be racist, mexicans be racist anyone can be racist

if a black person hates white people he is racist, you can bring up all your ignorant articles that prove nothing it wont change the fact, FACT.. F-A-C-T that black people can be racist
 8 years ago '08        #26
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Tommy_Bunz said:

free your minds....
So if a black man a.ssaults a white man, solely because of his race, that does NOT make him rascist?

My teachers lied to me
 8 years ago '04        #27
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
im guessin he never took a sociology class
 02-10-2010, 10:12 PM         #28
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
joell is my guy but he needs to chill he probably didn't read the damn interview and just went into what everyone else is saying.
wtf this mayer guy say >? furthermore who is here ?
 8 years ago '05        #29
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
anybody can be racist.... i think blk ppl are less racist than others... imo tho... so w/e..
 8 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Tommy_Bunz said:
no they can't if you think they can then your dumber than you present yourself on here...your people are responsible for the birth of that word, that word was used when a WHITE person detests a negro....so how can we take your peoples word and be called racist, when it was originally brought up to represent how YOUR PEOPLE don't like us? racism= whites drinking from their own fountains and our fountains being labeled colored....racism= white people having their own bath rooms while we have ours, dirty,and run down.....etc,etc..do you even go to school?

Your making a fool of yourself.

So only the person who made up the word can use the word to define something? In that case every word in this sentence I am currently typing doesnt make sense because I didnt "invent" any of the words.

When a word is created, and a definition is established, it does not matter who uses it or what its directed to. It still means the same thing, f**kin idiot.

A black guy hating all white people is a racist. A white guy hating all black people is a racist. If you disagree with that, then your just a moron. Did YOU even go to school?
 8 years ago '05        #31
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
By the way, if you think what John Mayer said was racist your a f**king fool.

He pretty much said he never f**ked or dated a black chick. But he has no reasoning for not doing it, and he doesnt see why he may not potentially hook up with a black chick in the future.

If you seriously think his remark was racist, your a complete moron.
 8 years ago '04        #32
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Tommy_Bunz said:
black people cant be racist how many f**kin times do i have to tell you f**king b**ches this, prejudice yes, racist no.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #33
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,328 | Props total: 4400 4400
 02-10-2010, 11:16 PM         #34
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone can be racist. Including blacks.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #35
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21263 21263
 goodbarz said:

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2010, 11:24 PM         #36
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahhah;ahahahhahaa;lksjdf;lksdjf;lskdjfd;slkj... .

this tommy bunz guy has me laughin so bad....I knew people that stupid existed but I didnt think theyd be smart enough to log onto a computer

hahahahahahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

what an idiot
 02-10-2010, 11:26 PM         #37
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahahahahahahahaahahah

probably the funniest thing ive ever read on boxden...God i would hate to know you in person
 8 years ago '04        #38
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

Wiggas be talkin freely on Twitter now....LMAO!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #39
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 goodbarz said:
ortiz is spanish and black= he can say it

f**k both them dudes asher and mayer
so whats fat joe's excuse?
 02-10-2010, 11:33 PM         #40
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mac58 said:
Joell is spanish and uses the N word more than most people. . he is in no position to say anything
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy