Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
if the lions get suh it wont be because the rams took mccoy it will because they picked a qb
 8 years ago '06        #62
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Two Bama players inthe first round :applause:

Dolphin fans if McClain happens to fall in your draft spot, you better thank the Football Gods because ROLO is perfect for the 3-4 system at the linebacker position.

Falcons fans are projecting Kareem Jackson- It's a crazy how before the combine McShay has him going inthe first round, but not really surprising. Jackson is a solid corner who you can leave out on a island and don't really need safety help. He don't get the pub like Javy because opposing QBs never really throw to his side. My only knock on Jackson is he plays the WR eyes a tad bit much for me. KJ don't really turn his head around to make the INT eventhough he is in great position

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dallas do need a safety to replace or atleast threaten Ken Hamlin to step his game up next year. Dude is a liability in our secondary. Scandrick can be at times but i still see potential in O Scandrick. I also would like the Cowboys to go after a Offesive Tackle, Nose Guard (Terrance Cody), and a Running back ( Hardesty out of Tennesee) or (Antony Dixon out of Miss State)
 02-11-2010, 12:45 AM         #63
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Antrel Rolle has expressed interest in signing with the dolphins

He knows Zona isn't going anywhere with bust Matt Leinart

Lets go Parcells let's make it happen ::agreement6::

Lets get Antrell and cut that bum f**k Gibril Wilson :finger:

and draft Ro McClain and cut that other bum Channing Crowder :finger:

Then we take Arellious Benn or Mardy Gilliard in the second round :applause:

Or lets make a serious move to sign Anquan Boldin :applause:

Uncapped year, let's make it happen Ross don't be a stingy a.ss now

Rolle coming back to Miami would be amazing. Would allow Bell to go back to the run stopper he is.

I would want Benn in the 2nd and if he's not there take he best DT available.

My dream scenario for the Dolphins would be:

1st - McClain.
2nd - Benn or best DT available
3rd - If we get a DT in the 2nd rd I'd try to grab Demaryius Thomas WR from GT here. Not a great route runner cause of the system at GT but a leaper who can climb the ladder and get the jump balls we need. 6-3 229. Plus a great run blocker.
4th - OLB AJ Edds Iowa (if he's still there) if not then OLB Cameron Sheffield
5th - Dedrick Epps TE if he falls

Get Rolle. TRY to get Boldin.

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #64
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Against D Grain said:
Two Bama players inthe first round :applause:

Dolphin fans if McClain happens to fall in your draft spot, you better thank the Football Gods because ROLO is perfect for the 3-4 system at the linebacker position.

Falcons fans are projecting Kareem Jackson- It's a crazy how before the combine McShay has him going inthe first round, but not really surprising. Jackson is a solid corner who you can leave out on a island and don't really need safety help. He don't get the pub like Javy because opposing QBs never really throw to his side. My only knock on Jackson is he plays the WR eyes a tad bit much for me. KJ don't really turn his head around to make the INT eventhough he is in great position

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dallas do need a safety to replace or atleast threaten Ken Hamlin to step his game up next year. Dude is a liability in our secondary. Scandrick can be at times but i still see potential in O Scandrick. I also would like the Cowboys to go after a Offesive Tackle, Nose Guard (Terrance Cody), and a Running back ( Hardesty out of Tennesee) or (Antony Dixon out of Miss State)
even if Marion isnt as effective as he was a couple seasons ago, there is no way we will carry 4 RBs on the roster, i would be shocked if we even drafted 1...thats wastin a draft pick IMO

but i agree wholeheartedly wit all of ur other picks tho
 8 years ago '04        #65
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
 thehogue... said:
Mays could easily be an LB too if he gained weight. His 40 time decreased over the years.
I meant that Roy has LB speed while playing S. While Mays runs very well and in the right place could do well. Roy on the other hand doesn't have the physical tools to play safety. Well he did until Darren Woodson retired

Hurricane Ra said:
I'd like the Patriots to take an outside rusher who can actually get to the QB. I'd love a real RB and some young wideout depth also. Were gonna def need some d-line depth if we let Wilfork or Green walk or both if s**t goes really bad.
If you want someone who can get to the QB, Brandon Graham fits that role. He's also stout against the run.
 02-11-2010, 02:04 AM         #66
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 acwmich said:
Todd McShay is a douche bag
^^^^^^^^^
 8 years ago '04        #67
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,494 | Props total: 6446 6446
Allen would be a great pick for Dallas, our secondary been picked on for years - even when Roy Williams was still there
 8 years ago '07        #68
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Bedlam said:
McCoy over Suh is f**king retarded.

But Todd McShay is probably the biggest f**got on ESPN. Which is saying alot.
Yea, it is slightly retarded .. McShay and Kiper both are terrible.
 8 years ago '04        #69
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 Gattsau said:
woah now.

kellen rhodes and vernon=at least 2 first rd picks.

jets bout to win another draft :applause:

but i dont watch college so idk whose good
what planet do you live on gholston will probably be cut clemens is a backup qb and rhodes doesnt want to even play there anymore

who the hell is giving up 1 first round pick for those guys let alone 2
 8 years ago '07        #70
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,707 | Props total: 38561 38561
I'd rather have McClain and address the O-line in free agency or in the later rounds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago