Todd McShay's 2nd Mock Draft for 2010

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
 wepainters said:
why WR? edwards and jerricho isnt enuff?
watch the jets play and then ask that.
 8 years ago '08        #42
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 bangab**ch said:
watch the jets play and then ask that.
or u can dont be a b**ch and answer the Q....im not watching any games i dont really care i was just wondering...i dont tell u 2 watch any eagles games do I?
 02-10-2010, 08:52 PM         #43
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Depending on who he Dolphins grab at 12 will change who we draft where.

We def need to replace Ayodele, Gibril and Ferguson

*prays for Dez/McClain*
 8 years ago '04        #44
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
Damn is McClain that good? I need some footage, I'm on that Bryant/trade 1st pick for a WR or write off the season

We need help in the secondary too.
 8 years ago '06        #45
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 bangab**ch said:
I think the vikings are going to on that same tip. I would be surprised if spielman didn't pick clausen if he fell in our lap like that.

juice williams f**ked that man's money up. I forgot all about him but he was suposed to be one of the top WR in this draft. in my opinion, he fits the mold of a anquan boldin.
I rather y'all have Jimmy than Old Man Favre.

I don't know what you can consider him as, but I wanna get Dexter McCluster. We need that game changer and returner (he haven't done it alot, be he will).
 8 years ago '08        #46
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,317 | Props total: 13696 13696
Why would the rams not take suh???
 02-10-2010, 09:07 PM         #47
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd like the Patriots to take an outside rusher who can actually get to the QB. I'd love a real RB and some young wideout depth also. Were gonna def need some d-line depth if we let Wilfork or Green walk or both if s**t goes really bad.
 8 years ago '06        #48
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 rag621 said:
I rather y'all have Jimmy than Old Man Favre.

I don't know what you can consider him as, but I wanna get Dexter McCluster. We need that game changer and returner (he haven't done it alot, be he will).
I'm sure you would . McCcluster is nice as hell with the ball but he's tiny as hell as a running back. I don't know how his game is going to translate into the NFL. His stock might depend on how good his receiving skills are. percy might have started a trend as a RB/WR playmaker.

I'm hoping for kyle wilson or pat robinson or the vikings trading up to get earl thomas to replace bum a.ss maddieu. we need corners bad right now. especially with griffin tearing his knee up in the saints game.
 8 years ago '04        #49
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Antrel Rolle has expressed interest in signing with the dolphins

He knows Zona isn't going anywhere with bust Matt Leinart

Lets go Parcells let's make it happen ::agreement6::

Lets get Antrell and cut that bum f**k Gibril Wilson :finger:

and draft Ro McClain and cut that other bum Channing Crowder :finger:

Then we take Arellious Benn or Mardy Gilliard in the second round :applause:

Or lets make a serious move to sign Anquan Boldin :applause:

Uncapped year, let's make it happen Ross don't be a stingy a.ss now

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 02-10-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #50
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
The Dolphins might offer a third-round or later draft pick for Boldin, the Miami Herald reports. That might not be enough for the Cardinals, but there is still a good chance that Boldin will be traded somewhere this offseason, the Cardinals' official site reports.

LETS GET THIS DONE PARCELLS :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #51
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
Nate Allen S, USF?? haven't heard of him but jenkins worked out bein good so idk i'd take a chance if he was worth a 1st rounder
 8 years ago '07        #52
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
Damn is McClain that good? I need some footage, I'm on that Bryant/trade 1st pick for a WR or write off the season

We need help in the secondary too.

Yeah, McClain has NFL Linebacker qualities written all over him. Dude is a beast.
 8 years ago '08        #53
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Cap Peeler said:
LETS GET THIS DONE PARCELLS :applause:
1st you got the Heat tryin to get Amare, now you got the Phins tryin to get Q and Rolle....Stay away from Zona

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Main Event; 02-10-2010 at 09:32 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #54
rag621 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
I'm sure you would . McCcluster is nice as hell with the ball but he's tiny as hell as a running back. I don't know how his game is going to translate into the NFL. His stock might depend on how good his receiving skills are. percy might have started a trend as a RB/WR playmaker.

I'm hoping for kyle wilson or pat robinson or the vikings trading up to get earl thomas to replace bum a.ss maddieu. we need corners bad right now. especially with griffin tearing his knee up in the saints game.
Favre need to go ahead and retire (I mean really retire), so we can put him in the Packers Hall of Fame and retire his jersey.

I don't think we'll use as that. Maybe as a scat back, but he won't be getting 10 carries a game (Grant didn't even get that during some games this season). But McCluster is a good catcher. If Spiller falls down, I think we'll snatch him up (especially if Graham is gone).

Only other players I can see is Gilyard, Shipley, & Price from Ohio. I really want Gilyard over them all. We're only gonna draft a WR that can return kicks (unless we get Spiller)

Last edited by rag621; 02-10-2010 at 09:28 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #55
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
McCoy over Suh is f**king retarded.

But Todd McShay is probably the biggest f**got on ESPN. Which is saying alot.
 8 years ago '06        #56
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 rag621 said:
Favre need to go ahead and retire (I mean really retire), so we can put him in the Packers Hall of Fame and retire his jersey.

I don't think we'll use as that. Maybe as a scat back, but he won't be getting 10 carries a game (Grant didn't even get that during some games this season). But McCluster is a good catcher. If Spiller falls down, I think we'll snatch him up (especially if Graham is gone).

Only other players I can see is Gilyard, Shipley, & Price from Ohio. I really want Gilyard over them all. We're only gonna draft a WR that can return kicks (unless we get Spiller)
Yeah I see yall drafting gilyard. a playmaker at receiver outside of jennings and an aging donald driver is exactly what yall DON'T NEED. the packers already score too much.

if yall draft that dude, CB or S need to be the only picks we need to be making in the first round.

p.s. brett is retiring with horns on his helmet.
 8 years ago '06        #57
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
ya hes trippin on that mcoy over suh, f**k that ill take suh way before i take mcoy
 8 years ago '06        #58
rag621 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
Yeah I see yall drafting gilyard. a playmaker at receiver outside of jennings and an aging donald driver is exactly what yall DON'T NEED. the packers already score too much.

if yall draft that dude, CB or S need to be the only picks we need to be making in the first round.

p.s. brett is retiring with horns on his helmet.
Y'all need to let my n*gga Asher Allen develop. I can see y'all drafting a LB (haven't EJ been injured alot), along with a CB. As for safety, I hope y'all don't look towards Chad Jones.

Favre may retire with the horns, but he'll forever be known as a Packer.
 8 years ago '06        #59
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 rag621 said:
Y'all need to let my n*gga Asher Allen develop. I can see y'all drafting a LB (haven't EJ been injured alot), along with a CB. As for safety, I hope y'all don't look towards Chad Jones.

Favre may retire with the horns, but he'll forever be known as a Packer.
I like asher, he's like a antoine winfield part II. it's just we just don't have that much depth at corner. winfield is getting older and lost a step and cedric tore his ACL late as hell in the season so he might not come back for a minute. benny sapp is off and on and he's not a full time starter by any stretch. I wouldn't mind picking up chad jones either. I forgot all about that dude.
 8 years ago '04        #60
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
taylor mays :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago