SMH..John Mayer: Tiny Part of Me Is White Supremacist

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2010, 12:56 AM         #101
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
I basically read it like "even though black women throw their pus*y at me like dollars at big a.sses in an ATL t*ttie bar, I wouldn't f**k them with David Duke's -cock-" and also "i have a -n*gga- pass, even though i'm not black so I don't have to go through the bulls**t that -n*ggas- go through"

he was clearly wrong and straight wilding when he said what he said. and it's not even really about him as much as it is other people who will take note of how people react to this. best believe white people are watching. you got all these dumb a.ss black women defending him (after he just said he wouldn't f**k black pus*y with david duke's -cock-) so it might just open a flood gate of "f**k black women" rhetoric which is the last thing we need

asher roth and don imus set the stage for this s**t, believe that. and this john mayer situation will set the stage for the next white guy who wants to say whatever reckless that he damn well pleases about black folk and get away with it.
honestly...whatever racist thing a white person says shouldn't surprise you or any minority given the last thousand years of human history

but I definitely did not read the "joke" the same way you did..and given his history of sonning the s**t out of people using social issues I see a different context to it

Last edited by Atlanta; 02-11-2010 at 12:58 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #102
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 412 412
 Michael_Moore said:
ask Michael KKKramer Richards if that's how it works...
Please don't tell me you actually believe the two situations are even in the same ball park as each other.
 8 years ago '04        #103
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
End of the day, Mayer still has his "zzzzzz pass" while some of y'all continue to cry about it.

Wamp wamp wamp.

On to the next one already.
 8 years ago '04        #104
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
It's obvious what he meant, and I don't think there was any malintent behind the statement either, but you can't just say "he's just stating his honest opinion, he isn't doing anything wrong." I don't know anybody who nonchalantly says s**t like that. There's nothing wrong with being frank, but people have to be conscious of the s**t that comes out of their mouth. My d*ck is like a former KKK Grand Wizard? Lol @ saying there is nothing wrong with that statement.

Last edited by Jamaro85; 02-11-2010 at 02:43 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #105
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Quasi said:
John Mayer was doing to much . He mentions David Duke and white supremacist while trying to make the point that he doesn't date black girls? and he thought ppl weren't going to get mad?

But lol@ him TRYING to give knowledge on the hood pass. Just accept your hood pass and stfu. No black person is going to say "you got your ni99er pass". Who gave him his hood pass, Al Sharpton? He must have a limited edition 1960's hood pass because I think i'm kinda sure that Common never was told that the table was full at a restaurant and Kanye is from the burbs and lived in Japan.
I see what he was trying to say but it def came out the wrong way.....its like when people call white kids w iggers.......you dont see anything wrong with that? Old racist white people were the first people I heard use that term in disgust that the white kids were "dressing or acting black" ......you dont actually say that s**t but its what you mean......
 02-11-2010, 08:37 AM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
who are you to say they misrepresenting themselves. Are you related to them? did you grow up with them? Can you answer these two questions? If Not shut up, worry about your self and keep it moving.
:agreement6:
 02-11-2010, 08:42 AM         #107
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
last time I checked slaves were in islands like Puerto Rico..the whole Hispanola first before it hit the united states..it's rican with just as much african blood in them then blacks n the states..that's a stupid argument when ppl throw in who's black n who's not..when if u look down the tree both our ancestors came out them slave boats..including Ricans..and Joell is one of the ricans that realize that he is an african rican..it's no different then someone calling themselves african american..u confused?? get mad at ya white ancestors for f**king s**t up..don't get mad at us

anyway John Mayer is a white boy..what tha f**k do ppl expect..I keep telling ppl I trust a white person as far as I can throw Rosie O Donnell..and that b**ch fat as s**t...why tha hell where they talking about race anyway?

also I love how non blacks always say black ppl can say whatever they want but we can't say s**t..but white ppl can do whatever they want if that's the case..I rather be able to do s**t nstead of say some s**t..
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop