Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2010, 07:47 PM         #81
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l2oger said:
we latinos aren't scared of black people. we can say it all day.
I never said you were scared..I just said I hope you get merked for sayin' it...
 02-10-2010, 07:49 PM         #82
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But why Joell gotta be an idiot though? Mayer expressed his opinion right? Well Joell is expressing his
 8 years ago '07        #83
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
rappers are stupid... i find it so entertaining that both Joell and Noreaga commented on this....theyre not even black...f**kin mexicans...NORE's name is an acronym that has the n word in it...and hes not even black...who is he fooling?? i read the entire interview, the only part i thought maybe caused some offense was when he said zzzzzz...
damn your retarded. second, I believe Nore is half Black. Third Ortiz is Puerto Rican so he could possibly have Black family members(i. grandma, cousin etc.) . You need to think, then type a rough draft then have it proof read for any errors then click the "submit reply" button.

Anyway, at the end of the day I don't give a f**k about this. Is this the guy on the dave chapelle episode?

Last edited by carltouss619; 02-10-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 02-10-2010, 07:52 PM         #84
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
damn your retarded. second, I believe Nore is half Black. Third Ortiz is Puerto Rican so he could possibly have Black family members(i. grandma, cousin etc.) . You need to think, then type a rough draft then have it proof read for any errors then click the "submit reply" button.

Anyway, at the end of the day I don't give a f**k about this. Is this the guy on the dave chapelle episode?
This too, can't believe dude called them Mexicans.

A lot of folk on this site say some backward s**t just because its the internet
 02-10-2010, 07:54 PM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
thing is black women probably gonna be throwing themselves at him now. and in the end he'll probably f**k more black women then the black rappers complaining about his comments.
ask Michael KKKramer Richards if that's how it works...
 8 years ago '06        #86
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
to people out West "ANY" latino is Mexican. Theres not much diversity out there as far as the latino culture goes.....
 02-10-2010, 08:09 PM         #87
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:

read what i followed up, im cuban, i recall the slave trade going through the caribbean so whos to say i dont have black family down in my line of blood, regardless of how many generations back it is.... so if a PR rapper can go up in arms about the use of the word, but then use it liberally in his raps, i should be able to say something derogatory to latin people because im of latin descent. i have mexican ancestors but im still in the wrong, right??...i admitted what i said was ignorant, but it doesnt take away from the fact that i misrepresented mexican people just like NORE and Joell are misrepresenting themselves as black people, who judging from most of the tweets, didnt really care since they understood the context in which he used the word, even people on here agree with that, as retarded as some people on bx are sometimes. Aside from one or two people in the media, its not even black people that seem to be offended by the statement, its just people of other races saying its inappropriate.. so who are nore and joell to step in and say that its ridiculously offensive...what if bill o reilly (its an example) went on and said "John Mayer is offended me personally by saying that.." who the f**k is he to say its offensive to those people as a whole?

EDIT: wordup to the guy above me, i get called mexican all the time...do you think i get offended on a daily basis?? people generalize...its like how sme people just call everyone that looks middle eastern indian...

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-10-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 02-10-2010, 08:32 PM         #88
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
ask Michael KKKramer Richards if that's how it works...
he just told black women everywhere he wants to f**k. probably already on a weak streak. idk why all the 3rd party hating.
 8 years ago '06        #89
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Of all the things for black ppl to mad about this weak slightly funny comment is what has our attention span. f**k everything else right? n*ggas smh
 02-10-2010, 08:37 PM         #90
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PoetikTrev said:
Of all the things for black ppl to mad about this weak slightly funny comment is what has our attention span. f**k everything else right? n*ggas smh
Dog, what black folk do you see spazzin out over this?

I swear i think people are just anticipating some kind of huge army of black people to flood the streets on some Rodney King s**t when nothing is even happening
 8 years ago '07        #91
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
read what i followed up, im cuban, i recall the slave trade going through the caribbean so whos to say i dont have black family down in my line of blood, regardless of how many generations back it is.... so if a PR rapper can go up in arms about the use of the word, but then use it liberally in his raps, i should be able to say something derogatory to latin people because im of latin descent. i have mexican ancestors but im still in the wrong, right??...i admitted what i said was ignorant, but it doesnt take away from the fact that i misrepresented mexican people just like NORE and Joell are misrepresenting themselves as black people, who judging from most of the tweets, didnt really care since they understood the context in which he used the word, even people on here agree with that, as retarded as some people on bx are sometimes. Aside from one or two people in the media, its not even black people that seem to be offended by the statement, its just people of other races saying its inappropriate.. so who are nore and joell to step in and say that its ridiculously offensive...what if bill o reilly (its an example) went on and said "John Mayer is offended me personally by saying that.." who the f**k is he to say its offensive to those people as a whole?

EDIT: wordup to the guy above me, i get called mexican all the time...do you think i get offended on a daily basis?? people generalize...its like how sme people just call everyone that looks middle eastern indian...
who are you to say they misrepresenting themselves. Are you related to them? did you grow up with them? Can you answer these two questions? If Not shut up, worry about your self and keep it moving.
 02-10-2010, 08:57 PM         #92
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
who are you to say they misrepresenting themselves. Are you related to them? did you grow up with them? Can you answer these two questions? If Not shut up, worry about your self and keep it moving.
no and no, questions answered. but like REAL_NESS said just before you, its not even the black community spazzing out. and i dont mean that theyre misrepresenting themselves as individuals. they can say whatever they want, freedom of speech, its in your constitution, but it seems to me like theyre misrepresenting themselves as part of the black community which for the most part doesnt really give two f**ks about him saying what he said because they took it and understood it in context.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-10-2010 at 08:59 PM..
 02-10-2010, 09:25 PM         #93
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
last time I checked slaves were in islands like Puerto Rico..the whole Hispanola first before it hit the united states..it's rican with just as much african blood in them then blacks n the states..that's a stupid argument when ppl throw in who's black n who's not..when if u look down the tree both our ancestors came out them slave boats..including Ricans..and Joell is one of the ricans that realize that he is an african rican..it's no different then someone calling themselves african american..u confused?? get mad at ya white ancestors for f**king s**t up..don't get mad at us

anyway John Mayer is a white boy..what tha f**k do ppl expect..I keep telling ppl I trust a white person as far as I can throw Rosie O Donnell..and that b**ch fat as s**t...why tha hell where they talking about race anyway?

also I love how non blacks always say black ppl can say whatever they want but we can't say s**t..but white ppl can do whatever they want if that's the case..I rather be able to do s**t nstead of say some s**t..
i know about the whole slaves through the hispanola, i just posted about it on the previous page ... and im not getting mad by any stretch of the imagination, it goes right back to my initial argument which is why are you so personally offended (NORE, not yourself) that you feel the need to lash out at JM, but yet you use the word so liberally in your own music? its inconceivable to me...if im fat, hypothetically speaking and other people calling me fat is offensive, i dont call myself fatass or anything like that, its OFFENSIVE whether a skinny person says it or whether another fat person says it.... and obviously the n word isnt as simple as a term like fatass because theres history behind it, but it follows the same concept...its a debate thats not gonna get settled in this thread, and as much as im not trying to come off as racially insensitive, its hard not to... whos to say that John Mayer's ancestors were not opposed to slavery and werent slave owners, whether it be in the Americas or in the hispanola?? so to reach out to ancestry, a.ssumptions are made and possibilities are obviously going to be brought up...so even though, yeah okay, what i said about NORE and joell initially not being black means theyre opinions are invalid was partially wrong to say, but i still stand by it, why use an offensive word and then go apes**t when someone like JM uses it in a intentionally but for the most part, unoffensive context?

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-10-2010 at 09:31 PM..
 02-10-2010, 09:33 PM         #94
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden is full of f**king morons
 02-10-2010, 09:46 PM         #95
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
John Mayer was doing to much . He mentions David Duke and white supremacist while trying to make the point that he doesn't date black girls? and he thought ppl weren't going to get mad?

But lol@ him TRYING to give knowledge on the hood pass. Just accept your hood pass and stfu. No black person is going to say "you got your ni99er pass". Who gave him his hood pass, Al Sharpton? He must have a limited edition 1960's hood pass because I think i'm kinda sure that Common never was told that the table was full at a restaurant and Kanye is from the burbs and lived in Japan.
 02-10-2010, 09:56 PM         #96
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Yeah I went back to the previous page and saw that..it was too late by then and didn't feel like deleting it..and nobody said you were mad I said if ur mad by Joell Ortiz referring to themselves as blacks or speaking on behalf of black ppl cuz he feels he is black..then take it up w/ whites who sparked tha confusion amongst what to call ourselfs or who we are..and I see a difference in the oppressed using a term then the oppressor..face it JM is an oppressor by a.ssociation..he's not doing it directly..he doesn't have that power..but interviews like this showcases his mentality mirrors that of his ancestors and peers..I mean he could have just stated I choose not to speak about that..but it's lack of sensitivity that he has for a group of ppl to throw the term around the way he did..like who says "zzzzzz" card..I mean not every black person uses the N word..and really I don't have a problem with what he stated because like I said "most white ppl will be white ppl"..you are your parents child..it's something alot of whites and non blacks fail to understand about black ppl..white ppl can say the n word..but even if it's "unoffensive" it still can be offensive..you have to prove to blacks without a shadow of a doubt that the s**t is unoffensive..thats how I see it.. but I encourage more white ppl to say the n word..so I can see more mothaf**kas gettin knocked tha f**k out
its cool... i just dont wanna come off a.ss if im talking out of my a.ss, im just trying to take a logical standpoint, and obviosuly that doesnt blow over with everyone, because like JM himself said, u cant intellectualize something thats emotionally charged...so yes, i understand the point u make, but i still just dont see the difference in the oppressor and the oppressed in the way that most people say it...i just think its equally offensive, regardless of the source, as it is with many other offensive phrases and words...i guess thats where we disagree mainly but hey, everyones got a different opinion and at least u expressed yours a more than some of these other dudes...so respect for that
 8 years ago '05        #97
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,978 | Props total: 3241 3241
I have no problem with John Mayer catching flack with his comment. People still don't realize we live in a society where it isn't about what you mean, it's about what you say. If you wanna open your mouth and make a comment about something like this, you better choose your words wisely.

Like Phonte just said on his twitter: John Mayer is like the white Nas..dude doesn't need to open his mouth unless there's a beat behind it.
 02-11-2010, 12:33 AM         #98
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l2oger said:
and the average brain of a black person is a period . < that
lol thats the best u got. all ur comebacks are wack lol. the black girl in ur avy is cute to bad ur to much of a loser to ever f**k any decent chicks jose...god bless the man that invented forum avys..right?
 02-11-2010, 12:35 AM         #99
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l2oger said:
and the average brain of a black person is a period . < that
and back to the red carpet you go
 8 years ago '05        #100
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
I basically read it like "even though black women throw their pus*y at me like dollars at big a.sses in an ATL t*ttie bar, I wouldn't f**k them with David Duke's -cock-" and also "i have a -n*gga- pass, even though i'm not black so I don't have to go through the bulls**t that -n*ggas- go through"

he was clearly wrong and straight wilding when he said what he said. and it's not even really about him as much as it is other people who will take note of how people react to this. best believe white people are watching. you got all these dumb a.ss black women defending him (after he just said he wouldn't f**k black pus*y with david duke's -cock-) so it might just open a flood gate of "f**k black women" rhetoric which is the last thing we need

asher roth and don imus set the stage for this s**t, believe that. and this john mayer situation will set the stage for the next white guy who wants to say whatever reckless that he damn well pleases about black folk and get away with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago