SMH..John Mayer: Tiny Part of Me Is White Supremacist

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
rappers are stupid... i find it so entertaining that both Joell and Noreaga commented on this....theyre not even black...f**kin mexicans...NORE's name is an acronym that has the n word in it...and hes not even black...who is he fooling?? i read the entire interview, the only part i thought maybe caused some offense was when he said zzzzzz...
yea thats true
 8 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 Showtimegp said:
nore is black and joell well he pr, but most of them have black mixed in them
Nore is a mutt.
 8 years ago '04        #43
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
nah youre right, that was ignorant of me to say, but my point stands. Why identify yourself as a black man, when most of the time you dont, only when u get offended does it come up, why doesnt NORE go out there and identify himself as any other race that he looks like? I'm half cuban and have some african ancestry down in my family, but i dont wrongly identify myself as "part black", im predominantly white and latino mixed. My whole point is that it doesnt even seem like blacks are at the forefront of the argument, its other races telling them how they SHOULD take his comments into context and how they SHOULD be offended...which is beyond stupid. NORE's talking about how much that hurts and all this, the dude was flaunting a puertro rican flag in all his videos a few years back, but all of a sudden hes saying that this is personal and so ridiculously offensive. He says the N-word for whatever reason he thinks its okay to say it, but then ridicules JM for saying it in a context that isnt even the least bit intended to be offensive. He said zzzzzz pass because thats what music equates a hood pass too...no ones saying that becasue JM's hood approoved that its white people looking to him, thats unrealistic and completely naive. If he out and said something offensive to all blacks, then yes, tear him apart, he deserves it. But how come none of this linear minded retarded a.ss rappers are looking at the rest of the interview?
yeah, the part about them identifying themselves as "black" is understood and probably a whole different discussion....
....i'm not so sure that they dont look at the rest of the interview, i really think that it's just one thing...
They dont WANT to read the rest of the article...even if they do they get caught in what they selectively take from it that everything else they skimm through
 8 years ago '06        #44
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
@ John Mayer being racist.
 8 years ago '04        #45
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
Him saying he prefers white women is not a problem, THAT'S OBVIOUS but the way he said it was a BAD..... REALLLLLLL BAD LMFAO
 02-10-2010, 03:43 PM         #46
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his c*ck and my c*ck feel the same way.

no homo?
 8 years ago '09        #47
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 jewelz1132 said:
Black people like to hype things up because race is involved. I don't f**k white girls, does that make me racist? He always says dumb s**t like this. It was a poor choice of words, but I think he knew that saying "zzzzzz" and "black women" would get people riled up
exactamundo
 02-10-2010, 03:54 PM         #48
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
It's a douchebag comment, but not a racist one.
Explain the diff between a douchebag comment and a racist one if u dont mind..?
 8 years ago '04        #49
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
People are so f**king sensitive.

*Plays Continuum*
 8 years ago '04        #50
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 Comic Book Guy said:
hes missing out. black b**ches give bomb head
Nah...Hispanic b**ches take tha crown...
 8 years ago '07        #51
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 1051 1051
i took it as being prejudice. he has a david duke c*ck? is he saying he isn't attracted to black women?

black women are beautiful... someone terminate him on sight.
 8 years ago '04        #52
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 l2oger said:
clever metaphor, two things that don't register with black people, unless of course there directly put into rap songs and even then it flys over their heads.

he basically said he doesn't f**k with black women... what's racist about that? how many black dudes say they don't f**k with white women? and its okay?
the funny part is ...he just saying he never f**ked a black chick...and then basically proceeds to say that he would down to try.
 02-10-2010, 04:30 PM         #53
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
i took it as being prejudice. he has a david duke c*ck? is he saying he isn't attracted to black women?

black women are beautiful... someone terminate him on sight.
im not attracted to asian women...does that mean theyre not beautiful??it doesnt mean they lack beauty, it just means that beauty isnt the same for everyone in the entire world...its why kanyes f**king amber rose and half the ppl on bx are clowning on him while the other half envy him...this argument wouldnt even exist if he said something like "i dont f**k european girls" or anything in that range
 8 years ago '07        #54
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
not a big deal some black girls dont f**k white guys alot of spanish girls dont f**k black guys who cares, honestly.
 8 years ago '04        #55
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
nah youre right, that was ignorant of me to say, but my point stands. Why identify yourself as a black man, when most of the time you dont, only when u get offended does it come up, why doesnt NORE go out there and identify himself as any other race that he looks like? I'm half cuban and have some african ancestry down in my family, but i dont wrongly identify myself as "part black", im predominantly white and latino mixed. My whole point is that it doesnt even seem like blacks are at the forefront of the argument, its other races telling them how they SHOULD take his comments into context and how they SHOULD be offended...which is beyond stupid. NORE's talking about how much that hurts and all this, the dude was flaunting a puertro rican flag in all his videos a few years back, but all of a sudden hes saying that this is personal and so ridiculously offensive. He says the N-word for whatever reason he thinks its okay to say it, but then ridicules JM for saying it in a context that isnt even the least bit intended to be offensive. He said zzzzzz pass because thats what music equates a hood pass too...no ones saying that becasue JM's hood approoved that its white people looking to him, thats unrealistic and completely naive. If he out and said something offensive to all blacks, then yes, tear him apart, he deserves it. But how come none of this linear minded retarded a.ss rappers are looking at the rest of the interview?
so because he's mixed race, he has to choose a side? He cant be proud of his PR heritage and offended by Mayer equating a hood pass to a n*gger pass?
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-10-2010, 04:42 PM         #56
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
so because he's mixed race, he has to choose a side? He cant be proud of his PR heritage and offended by Mayer equating a hood pass to a n*gger pass?
Posted via Mobile Device
because theres no reason to be offended if his reasoning is simply because Mayer said the n word...if u read the tweets he doesnt even get offended by the fact that he equated the two, it just because he used the word that he got all up in arms...yet ive heard NORE drop the n bomb a hell of alot more negatively in some of his songs, yet its fine because hes half black and he knows the "struggle"...the whole concept of racism has gotten so convoluted and dismembered that not even the people who speak out against it know what theyre speaking out against...if they really wanna abolish the use of the word, then stop using it and glorifying it...Nore's not concerned with setting an example, or else he would have abolished the word from his own vocabulary way before Mayer ever went out and said it in a magazine...
 02-10-2010, 05:09 PM         #57
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all the ppl sayin' he has nothing to apologize for really should just the f**k up because even he himself knows he had no business using the word in question..

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2010, 05:37 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
because theres no reason to be offended if his reasoning is simply because Mayer said the n word...if u read the tweets he doesnt even get offended by the fact that he equated the two, it just because he used the word that he got all up in arms...yet ive heard NORE drop the n bomb a hell of alot more negatively in some of his songs, yet its fine because hes half black and he knows the "struggle"...the whole concept of racism has gotten so convoluted and dismembered that not even the people who speak out against it know what theyre speaking out against...if they really wanna abolish the use of the word, then stop using it and glorifying it...Nore's not concerned with setting an example, or else he would have abolished the word from his own vocabulary way before Mayer ever went out and said it in a magazine...
how about just leaving the n-word for black ppl to use and just shutting the f**k up?
 02-10-2010, 05:41 PM         #59
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RT @johncmayer Again, because I don't want anyone to think I'm equivocating: I should have never said the word and I will never say it again
 02-10-2010, 05:42 PM         #60
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
how about just leaving the n-word for black ppl to use and just shutting the f**k up?

Im not upset wit Mayer tho. I understand what he was saying, but he was very dumb to think he could say the n-word in any context and get away with it. People aren't smart enough to think about what you meant, you dumbass.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago