most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,930 | Props total: 4293 4293
 Michael_Moore said:
has nothing to do with what i said.
 02-10-2010, 02:24 PM         #22
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
noreaga

RT f**k John Mayer. Who else is with me? (via @djvlad) I'm wit u vlad!!! half a minute ago from
 8 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
What is being black? "It’s making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that’s seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you’ll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude’s."
 8 years ago '04        #24
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
bad choice of words mayer, bad choice of words
 8 years ago '06        #25
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Michael_Moore said:
c'mon man.... my d*ck has a weakness for black pus*y and I'm white, but my d*ck acts like its Malcom x or kunta kinte.

watch the last episode of "its always sunny in..." (the morgue scene)

pretty much sums this whole situation (if you can even call it that) up.
 02-10-2010, 02:35 PM         #26
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
c'mon man.... my d*ck has a weakness for black pus*y and I'm white, but my d*ck acts like its Malcom x or kunta kinte.

watch the last episode of "its always sunny in..." (the morgue scene)

pretty much sums this whole situation (if you can even call it that) up.
...you pulling black women?
 8 years ago '04        #27
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
MAYER: Someone asked me the other day, “What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?” And by the way, it’s sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a zzzzzz pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, “I can’t really have a hood pass. I’ve never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, ‘We’re full.’”
PLAYBOY: It is true; a lot of rappers love you. You recorded with Common and Kanye West, played live with Jay-Z.
MAYER: What is being black? It’s making the most of your life, not taking a single moment for granted. Taking something that’s seen as a struggle and making it work for you, or you’ll die inside. Not to say that my struggle is like the collective struggle of black America. But maybe my struggle is similar to one black dude’s.
PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?
MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a f**kin’ David Duke c*ck. I’m going to start dating separately from my d*ck.
more of the full article.....i've underlined what seems to me to be pro-"black"

what i want is the pass that black people have so they can say nearly anything they want about white people and nobody gets up in arms.....

Last edited by e117v1; 02-10-2010 at 02:49 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #28
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
n*ggas need to fall back. Wasn't offensive at all. People of color are getting outta hand with this s**t. Joel need to sit his a.ss down and write some more depressed raps
 8 years ago '04        #29
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
people hate on this guy...
 8 years ago '04        #30
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
i can't stand john mayer...but on this...i can't stand people that are butt hurt from what he said....get over it, damn! u hurt, then u a straight up p*ssy!
 8 years ago '06        #31
space
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
...you pulling black women?

like what the black chick that I pulled said when I asked her to come home with me last week...
"Fo Sho'!"

Last edited by hollyfield420; 02-10-2010 at 02:54 PM..
 02-10-2010, 02:57 PM         #32
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rappers are stupid... i find it so entertaining that both Joell and Noreaga commented on this....theyre not even black...f**kin mexicans...NORE's name is an acronym that has the n word in it...and hes not even black...who is he fooling?? i read the entire interview, the only part i thought maybe caused some offense was when he said zzzzzz...

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-10-2010 at 03:01 PM..
 02-10-2010, 02:59 PM         #33
King Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to me it's just him saying he like black people but he never had s3x with one.
 8 years ago '04        #34
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Big shoutout to John Mayer.
 8 years ago '08        #35
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
rappers are stupid... i find it so entertaining that both Joell and Noreaga commented on this....theyre not even black...f**kin mexicans i read the entire interview, the only part i thought maybe caused some offense was when he said zzzzzz...
nore is black and joell well he pr, but most of them have black mixed in them
 8 years ago '06        #36
space
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
VIctor Santiago Jr. AKA N.O.R.E. is not black
 8 years ago '04        #37
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
rappers are stupid... i find it so entertaining that both Joell and Noreaga commented on this....theyre not even black...f**kin mexicans...NORE's name is an acronym that has the n word in it...and hes not even black...who is he fooling?? i read the entire interview, the only part i thought maybe caused some offense was when he said zzzzzz...
what's even more stupid is that neither of them is mexican....

thread is officially full of ignorance
 02-10-2010, 03:10 PM         #38
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
EDIT: Juicy says his moms black so nvm..

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-10-2010 at 03:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #39
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
Yea Fam Nore Pops Is PR his moms is Black
n*ggarican
 02-10-2010, 03:18 PM         #40
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e117v1 said:
what's even more stupid is that neither of them is mexican....

thread is officially full of ignorance
nah youre right, that was ignorant of me to say, but my point stands. Why identify yourself as a black man, when most of the time you dont, only when u get offended does it come up, why doesnt NORE go out there and identify himself as any other race that he looks like? I'm half cuban and have some african ancestry down in my family, but i dont wrongly identify myself as "part black", im predominantly white and latino mixed. My whole point is that it doesnt even seem like blacks are at the forefront of the argument, its other races telling them how they SHOULD take his comments into context and how they SHOULD be offended...which is beyond stupid. NORE's talking about how much that hurts and all this, the dude was flaunting a puertro rican flag in all his videos a few years back, but all of a sudden hes saying that this is personal and so ridiculously offensive. He says the N-word for whatever reason he thinks its okay to say it, but then ridicules JM for saying it in a context that isnt even the least bit intended to be offensive. He said zzzzzz pass because thats what music equates a hood pass too...no ones saying that becasue JM's hood approoved that its white people looking to him, thats unrealistic and completely naive. If he out and said something offensive to all blacks, then yes, tear him apart, he deserves it. But how come none of this linear minded retarded a.ss rappers are looking at the rest of the interview?

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 02-10-2010 at 03:21 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy