Who Is The Better Overall MC..Black Thought Or Eminem?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Better Overall MC Black Thought Or Eminem
Black Thought 62 48.82%
Eminem 65 51.18%
Voters: 127. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 159 159
black thought gets boring at times, em stlye allows him to change up from time to time, bt sounds the same and his rhyme schemes are all the same. i take eminem
 8 years ago '09        #62
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
 Propel Water said:
lyrical ability and freestyling doesnt mean s**t when it doesnt even have to make sence alla Eminem.
He doesnt have to be rapping in Slim Shady mode to be lyrical(he has been in that mode a bit to much lately though),listen to the songs on the 8mile soundtrack as an obvious example of this.
 02-10-2010, 05:52 PM         #63
Industry 215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the f**k do n*ggas care about "Multi's" like this these day?

That s**t baffles me.
 8 years ago '09        #64
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
Black Thought winnin :agreement6:
 02-10-2010, 06:05 PM         #65
Industry 215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem has made more songs that I like...However out of all them songs, he never made a song better than this.

[video - click to view]

So I'm going with Thought
 8 years ago '09        #66
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #67
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
I won't vote since i've heard way more Em than thought, but to thought fans, is there ever any humor in his songs/verses like Em can have? If not, does it kinda become too serious and straight forward at times when you listen to his music? I guess this would contribute to the "bored" argument that people will say for Thought. I always see that most of the more lyrical mc's(nas, common, etc) never seem to be funny. It may not mean much but it shows diversity imo. But maybe that just fits into Em's whole style of being a crazy white dude, at least in the slim shady days. But i always liked how he could switch between the serious song and the funny song. An example would be "im back" to "the way i am".
 8 years ago '09        #68
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
^Black Thought is like a political/rebel lyricist wtf he look like making comedy raps like Em...
 8 years ago '09        #69
space
space
People like Black though,Nas,Game etc play it to safe style wise,they got to switch there flow up more.
 02-10-2010, 06:36 PM         #70
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
People like Black though,Nas,Game etc play it to safe style wise,they got to switch there flow up more.

f**k game he shouldn't even be mentioned with nas,and black thought......However..

you need to listen to more black thought,and nas if you don't think they don't switch the flow....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HotepSuns; 02-10-2010 at 06:38 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #71
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
gtfo lmao for one gtfo with naming game with two legends and another thing is its obvious that you don't listen to Thought he switches his flow but you probably can't tell cause Em changes his flow and voices and s**t...Nas and Thought switch there flow but they don't do that Afghanistan voice when they do so
 8 years ago '06        #72
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
Black Thought>>>>>Em
 8 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
gtfo lmao for one gtfo with naming game with two legends and another thing is its obvious that you don't listen to Thought he switches his flow but you probably can't tell cause Em changes his flow and voices and s**t...Nas and Thought switch there flow but they don't do that Afghanistan voice when they do so
He has a different flow on almost every song of every album Infinite-Relapse,in fact he rarely uses the same flow twice any ever.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-10-2010 at 07:08 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #74
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He has a different flow on almost every song of every album Infinite-Relapse,in fact he rarely uses the same flow twice any ever.
Eminem has the better flow i am not arguing that but sayin Thought never changes is not right...anyways it don't matter cause in basically every other category Thought wins decisively
 8 years ago '07        #75
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
eminem's losing
 8 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
This sites credibility just went up for this one :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #77
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
Who the f**k is Black Thought?...
 8 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Eminem has the better flow i am not arguing that but sayin Thought never changes is not right...anyways it don't matter cause in basically every other category Thought wins decisively
I didnt say never i said rarely,one of the reasons i like Eminem so much is his ability to switch in and out of flows seamlessly.

It would be easier for Eminem to use a flow like the one he has on say No Apologies over and over and certain people would probably rather he did but he chooses not to.

The accent as much as its hated is unique and serves a purpose(makin words rhyme),Buffalo bill is one of the songs with the strongest use of an accent and its sick.With so many people using the same techniques its good someone is willing to do something new.
 8 years ago '09        #79
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I didnt say never i said rarely,one of the reasons i like Eminem so much is his ability to switch in and out of flows seamlessly.

It would be easier for Eminem to use a flow like the one he has on say No Apologies over and over and certain people would probably rather he did but he chooses not to.

The accent as much as its hated is unique and serves a purpose(makin words rhyme),Buffalo bill is one of the songs with the strongest use of an accent and its sick.With so many people using the same techniques its good someone is willing to do something new.
yea again not arguin in the flow department...Thought still iller in everything else...Em can keep the flow...Thought got the lyrics and the content
 8 years ago '04        #80
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 HotepSuns said:
but i'm not asking who you prefer...i'm asking who you deem to be the better overall mc...with the qualities that anyone who is a hip hop head knows how we judge mc's in regards to quailty..

whether that be live show,song writing ability,lyrical ability,freestyling,ect,ect,ect,.....there are plenty of mc's i prefer that i can't say are overall better mc's than others that i don't necessarily prefer....

there is a difference..still subjective...but still a difference..
And I already answered. When discussing rappers of this caliber, whether it be Em, BT, Nas, Jay, BIG etc.....the skills of each are so sick you can't pick a winner. They aren't athletes that can be ranked in a statistical fashion besides sales.

I prefer Em over BT.....but BT is a sick too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy