Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
 117
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-18-2010, 06:04 AM         #141
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Back around the launch of "Battlefield 1943," DICE promised that folks who purchased the game would be rewarded with an exclusive weapon in "Battlefield Bad Company 2." Speaking with Patrick Bach, senior producer at DICE, I was able to confirm that the deal is still in effect.

Players that purchase both games and register those games on Veteran.Battlefield.com will unlock access to the WWII M1 Garand. (The site is not yet fully-functional, so don't try it until the game launches.) The weapon is basically the same semi-automatic mid-range rifle carried by the rifleman class in "Battlefield 1943."

It would appear the unlock is tied to your "Veteran" status, which relates to how many "Battlefield" games you've registered on EA.com. Level 1 Veteran requires two games played, so you could probably attain the same unlock having played any previous "Battlefield" game (including the first "Bad Company").

In addition to the WWII M1 Garand, the WWII Thompson machine gun (carried by the a.ssault class in "1943") and the WWII M1911 .45 pistol, will be unlocked for anyone that purchases a new copy of the game and activates their VIP access code, which we discussed yesterday.

Source:


Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 02-18-2010 at 07:14 AM..
 02-18-2010, 07:12 AM         #142
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

When you buy "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" early next month, each new copy will include a "VIP" code which will allow you to access the game's downloadable content. I spoke with Patrick Bach, the senior producer on "Bad Company 2," to find out just what sort of DLC plans the developers had in mind. Here's what he had to say:

"We want people to insert the code they get when they buy the game to get access to [DLC content]. It's connected to your personal account, more or less, and what we want to do is give you something extra, added value, for that. In the future you will get more content, for free, if you have this VIP code."

Bach went on to confirm that the system is similar to that of the in-game "Cerberus System" used in "Mass Effect 2," which also offers free DLC.

Once you enter the code in "Bad Company 2," you'll be able to access an in-game store which lists all current and upcoming DLC in the near future. This includes free DLC that will be available on launch day, which will be a set of new multiplayer maps.

It appears that the VIP code will be attached to your EA.com account, which is something that caused a bit of headache surrounding the launch of "Mass Effect 2," since it's a separate system from Xbox Live and PSN. Hopefully some of issues that came about will be worked out before the launch of "Battlefield."

As for folks who purchase "Battlefield Bad Company 2" used, they'll have to pay for VIP access (again, just like "Mass Effect 2"). That price point isn't locked down yet, but $15 seems to be the standard that EA has set for these sort of codes.

Source:


Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 02-18-2010 at 07:16 AM..
 02-18-2010, 07:36 AM         #143
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also just ran across a pretty good website. It's a tactical field manual that shows you pretty much everything about the game. All the guns, their individual attributes, all the vehicles, maps and some strategies.

If your having trouble entering the site just enter my old gamertag (x Afflic7ion) and you'll get right in.
 8 years ago '08        #144
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1653 1653
 kegar89 said:

When you buy "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" early next month, each new copy will include a "VIP" code which will allow you to access the game's downloadable content. I spoke with Patrick Bach, the senior producer on "Bad Company 2," to find out just what sort of DLC plans the developers had in mind. Here's what he had to say:

"We want people to insert the code they get when they buy the game to get access to [DLC content]. It's connected to your personal account, more or less, and what we want to do is give you something extra, added value, for that. In the future you will get more content, for free, if you have this VIP code."

Bach went on to confirm that the system is similar to that of the in-game "Cerberus System" used in "Mass Effect 2," which also offers free DLC.

Once you enter the code in "Bad Company 2," you'll be able to access an in-game store which lists all current and upcoming DLC in the near future. This includes free DLC that will be available on launch day, which will be a set of new multiplayer maps.

It appears that the VIP code will be attached to your EA.com account, which is something that caused a bit of headache surrounding the launch of "Mass Effect 2," since it's a separate system from Xbox Live and PSN. Hopefully some of issues that came about will be worked out before the launch of "Battlefield."

As for folks who purchase "Battlefield Bad Company 2" used, they'll have to pay for VIP access (again, just like "Mass Effect 2"). That price point isn't locked down yet, but $15 seems to be the standard that EA has set for these sort of codes.

Source:
Good s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #145
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 kegar89 said:
I also just ran across a pretty good website. It's a tactical field manual that shows you pretty much everything about the game. All the guns, their individual attributes, all the vehicles, maps and some strategies.



If your having trouble entering the site just enter my old gamertag (x Afflic7ion) and you'll get right in.
im sure i read that some of the info in that guide is wrong, think i read it on an ea forum (thanks for the gamertag i needed it)

AN-94 ABAKAN looks like a beast


Last edited by celphtitled; 02-18-2010 at 09:34 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #146
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I wish I registered all my Battlefield games with one account.
 8 years ago '08        #147
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Awperator2 said:
at typin all stats. get a life
278 words

you must be some sort of retard if you thing that validates not having a life.

Id rather type out a big a.ss essay about my stats then say I have your stats on MW2.


@ this junky
 8 years ago '08        #148
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1653 1653
I thought the M16 was a automatic?...on the site it says its a 3 round burst.
 8 years ago '08        #149
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
lol M16 are semi-automatic and 3burst

M4s are usually fully auto in video games.
 02-18-2010, 12:49 PM         #150
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody wants to discuss the new free map pack on day one?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #151
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I hate downloading s**t I wish it was just on the disc lol. I hope they put weapons/camos/customizable s**t in the store. I'll end up getting everything.
 02-18-2010, 01:28 PM         #152
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
I hate downloading s**t I wish it was just on the disc lol. I hope they put weapons/camos/customizable s**t in the store. I'll end up getting everything.
More weapons seem likely, but camo's? I doubt they'd go that route.
 8 years ago '09        #153
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 kegar89 said:
I also just ran across a pretty good website. It's a tactical field manual that shows you pretty much everything about the game. All the guns, their individual attributes, all the vehicles, maps and some strategies.



If your having trouble entering the site just enter my old gamertag (x Afflic7ion) and you'll get right in.
I got rite in wit my GT did'nt even consider myself a veteran guess Im better then I thought. Helpful site thou thanks.


Last edited by SumNigga313; 02-18-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #154
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1653 1653
I got in just fine too. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-18-2010, 04:26 PM         #155
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I thought the M16 was a automatic?...on the site it says its a 3 round burst.
It was in BF:BC1 its not anymore..
 8 years ago '04        #156
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,585 | Props total: 5287 5287
man why the f**k doesn't the defenders have tanks? The spawn timing sux for the tanks.
 8 years ago '08        #157
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 deziking said:
man why the f**k doesn't the defenders have tanks? The spawn timing sux for the tanks.
f**k a tank i blow them b**ches up soon i see one. Did anyone else notice that u can listen to your music in the lobby
 8 years ago '08        #158
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 deziking said:
man why the f**k doesn't the defenders have tanks? The spawn timing sux for the tanks.
I don't really think defenders need tanks. I think its way easier to defend than attack on this game.
 8 years ago '06        #159
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 242 242
Need some real info on this. Be real. Which game is better for online play (maps, size, weapons, and so on) MW2 or BC2? I have MW2 but I wanna know how BC2 is. Thanks for the help

Edit:
for the 360


Last edited by ohiostate7; 02-19-2010 at 01:41 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #160
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
why don't you just download the demo. The demo isn't as near good as the full game will be. Graphics will be slightly better.

My opinion BC2 is way way way better than MW2. maps wise..gameplay wise..playing as a team wise..better guns..no dumbass perks..no dumbass k!llstreaks..the game is more realistic..sounds really good

no comparison to me

ALSO we can't compare yet...full game isn't out.

but the demo > mw2


Last edited by AyeDre; 02-19-2010 at 01:47 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy