Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1361
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 TheMagicMan said:
I welcome ya'll with open arms

When you switch, hit us up with your PSN
exactly.... the ps3 squad got you...

on a side note, I just put a new player on BFBC2 - he used 2 play Borderlands but I got him 2 try it out last night... Dubowner got on while I was trying to show whats up and s**t... a little noobish but he'll be able 2 hold his own in no time....matta fact, dude played 5 hrs str8 last night on his own - got him addicted like the rest of us... lol

add him if u want, psn: markgonz007
 8 years ago '04        #1362
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
For those who haven't seen it yet, cool stats site, with alot of info...

8 years ago '04        #1363
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
got everything maxed except recon - i like my medic 2 much lol...

still think this game is crack...
 8 years ago '04        #1364
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
same, i suck with recon, so i've been using the shotgun to level up that class...

I'm still loving the game and I need to sell MW2 before its too late
 8 years ago '04        #1365
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
same, i suck with recon, so i've been using the shotgun to level up that class...

I'm still loving the game and I need to sell MW2 before its too late
same here bro... i must've played mw2 MP for about 2 hrs max then the bfbc2 beta came out, then the demo, then the game... lol never went back... i need 2 trade that s**t in...
 8 years ago '08        #1366
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Well...I'm still tryna scheme up 60$ to get this...because my pockets is looooooooooow.
 8 years ago '04        #1367
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
I plan on being on Alot this weekend. Don't have s**t to do, its supposed to rain for much of the weekend, and I got my second tv hooked up so I can watch the NBA playoffs....

I got like another 3,000 points left to finish up my sniper class (The GOL is an awesome rifle, the low recoil makes it mad easy) and after that, I'm gonna try to use some of the guns/gadgets I haven't used before. I still need to get a few destruction 2.0 k!lls with some c4
 8 years ago '04        #1368
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
I plan on being on Alot this weekend. Don't have s**t to do, its supposed to rain for much of the weekend, and I got my second tv hooked up so I can watch the NBA playoffs....

I got like another 3,000 points left to finish up my sniper class (The GOL is an awesome rifle, the low recoil makes it mad easy) and after that, I'm gonna try to use some of the guns/gadgets I haven't used before. I still need to get a few destruction 2.0 k!lls with some c4
i'm with u... i'll be on at like around 11pm 2night est - till prolly like 6.... putting in work! LOL

i'd be on b4 that but the lady needs quality time...
 8 years ago '04        #1369
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
good weekend of playing... s**t still going hard... rank 28 with kd of .93 - not bad if i dont say so myself lol

what up with my PS3 squad? aint seen yall playing in 4ever! redlite, popoff, maddhatter, illjae - where yall at?
 8 years ago '04        #1370
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
my kdr went up from .90 to 1 last weekend, I had some solid games with the engineer class

I got all my classes maxed out, now I'm working on getting bronze stars for all my weapons/gadgets and finishing up my pins and badges. That should keep me busy until September
 8 years ago '04        #1371
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
Haha I just played with u b4 the weekend but I ain't see u on during... what's up!?

Ummm what happens in september?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #1372
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
man how do u shoot bullets, not the missiles using the damn uav.

PSN: LCMINTZ

if anyone wants to add me, im on when i get the chance
k/d around 1.19
 8 years ago '04        #1373
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 smj_724 said:
man how do u shoot bullets, not the missiles using the damn uav.

PSN: LCMINTZ

if anyone wants to add me, im on when i get the chance
k/d around 1.19
you gotta put the alternate weapon spec on (on your weapons spec pulldown when you pick your class)

And Nando, I was on in the morning/afternoon on Saturday and Sunday...was out of the house after 6pm/7pm...
 8 years ago '07        #1374
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 TheMagicMan said:
you gotta put the alternate weapon spec on (on your weapons spec pulldown when you pick your class)

And Nando, I was on in the morning/afternoon on Saturday and Sunday...was out of the house after 6pm/7pm...
ohhh ok thanks
 8 years ago '04        #1375
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:

Ah word... I was getting on after midnight and s**t...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #1376
space
space
I'm close to copping this for PS3...get ready n*ggas. :dancingcool:

Only a couple more days.
 04-21-2010, 12:28 AM         #1377
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
I'm close to copping this for PS3...get ready n*ggas. :dancingcool:

Only a couple more days.
 8 years ago '08        #1378
space
space
 kegar89 said:
 8 years ago '04        #1379
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
its fiesta time in texas my nigggggaaaaaa

i been partyin and workin.......i dipped my foot in the other day wit jnix for a bit.....imma make my return once i get all these hoes off my mind.
shiiiet... i wish i had hoes to get off my mind, all i got is the wife that wont get off my a.ss lol

i feel u tho, do ur thing

REDLITE187 said:
Nando, I haven't updated my phat 80gb so I haven't been able to hop online. During the summer I am going to buy a second PS3 so you should see me around then.

Have fun man.
oh s**t... why not update? u got that other OS s**t going on? if not, i updated my fatty with BC and i'm still good...
 8 years ago '07        #1380
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
pc update that came out today

As requested by the community, here is the exhaustive all inclusive changelist of all balance updates made in the R10 Server update for PC.

Increased the base range of all Automatic and Semiautomatic weapons for more consistent close range combat.
Slightly increased the damage of Semiautomatic rifles over long range for more consistent damage output.

Increased the zoomed burst accuracy of LMGs and decreased LMG accuracy when moving to reduce LMG run and gun.
Decreased the base damage of the M60 and XM8 LMGs to bring them in line with the other LMG damage values.
Decreased the damage of the PKM over long range to balance it with other LMGs.
Increased the base damage of the Type88 LMG to balance it with other LMGs.

Slightly reduced the base damage of the M16 and G3 to balance the increased range.
Slightly increased the damage of the AEK971, F2000, AN94, and AUG over long range to balance them with other a.ssault Rifles.

Reduced the lethal blast range of the 40mm grenade and M2CG to highlight their role as a secondary weapon against infantry.
Slightly Reduced the max range of the 40mm shotgun to balance it with other shotguns.
Slightly increased the base damage of shotgun rounds and reduced their range to clarify ideal shotgun combat distance.

Reduced the base damage of the PP2000 to balance the increased range.
Increased the damage of the 9A91 over long range to balance its lower magazine size.

Increased the damage and range of the M9, M93 pistols to make them more desirable as a secondary weapon.
Increased the range of the MP443 pistol to make it more desirable as a secondary weapon.
Increased the damage of the MP412 over long range to balance its low rate of fire.
Slightly reduced the rate of fire of the M1911 pistol to balance it with other pistols.

Increased the repair and overheat speeds of the Power Tool. Now overheats sooner but repairs the same amount before overheating.
Increased the maximum number of Motion Sensors that can be carried from 2 to 3 and increased the speed which new sensors are acquired from ammo boxes.
Significantly increased the speed of the Tracer Dart projectile to make it more effective against airborne targets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar Strike and reduced the damage it does to heavily armored vehicles.
Decreased the range of Bolt Action Sniper and Pump Shotgun Slug rounds when using Magnum Ammo for better Kit Balance, especially in Hardcore.
Slightly increased the Health of soldiers in Hardcore for better Kit Balance.

Increased the benefit from the Medkit Heal+ specialization to make it more desirable as a Specialization.
Decreased the benefit from Vehicle Reload Speed to balance it against other Vehicle Specializations.
Slightly decreased the benefit from accuracy specializations to balance the changes to range and accuracy tweaks.

Fixed a bug where the BMD3 would take extra damage to the front armor.
Reduced the explosive damage from Attack Helicopter cannons.
Increased the damage of AA guns against all targets. The AA gun should be much more effective against infantry on Port Valdez.

These changes will eventually make their way to the 360 and PS3 as we work with our partners Microsoft and Sony to continue to support BFBC2 on all platforms.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy