Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
 126
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1261
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
i only play with my niccas on a squad, random niccas f**k everything up

rackin up dogtags like theres no tomorrow, fukk with me ill take yours too
 8 years ago '04        #1262
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
if your squad is a.ss then just hit start leave squad and then find new squad or just put in work yourself.

Ive had games with like 3000 points f!ghting like an animal on the field but we still won even though I was a medic
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1263
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 Peter Griffin said:
it's a fun game when you run with a squad that communicates and jokes around, and if your other team members are actually trying lol..but i do know what you mean. having 5 people sitting at the chopper pad just waiting while the other 7 are trying to do the objectives..pretty difficult.

Anyways good games last night- MVP and Crack..forgot the other dude lol..playing tonight??
yessir, we were runnin s**t last night. Like I keep saying, its a completely different game when you play with people who communicate. I got class til 9pm (est) tonight but I may get on after if ya'll are on.

btw the other dude was manofsteel91
 8 years ago '04        #1264
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
 Peter Griffin said:
it's a fun game when you run with a squad that communicates and jokes around, and if your other team members are actually trying lol..but i do know what you mean. having 5 people sitting at the chopper pad just waiting while the other 7 are trying to do the objectives..pretty difficult.

Anyways good games last night- MVP and Crack..forgot the other dude lol..playing tonight??
if you meant FAME DASH 201 as the other dude

then that was I, and will be on tonight
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1265
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
 infam0uskills said:
if you meant FAME DASH 201 as the other dude

then that was I, and will be on tonight
Posted via Mobile Device
yo why you leave our party I thought you left the game but when I looked at the scoreboard you were still in the game?
 8 years ago '08        #1266
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Hu$tLa said:
With all due respect f**k outta here

like the homie nando said we would bust yall a.ss on a neutral set bro. WE GETS IT IN REAL TALK!!
 8 years ago '04        #1267
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
 R4P said:
yo why you leave our party I thought you left the game but when I looked at the scoreboard you were still in the game?
cause my mic had died and we had 5 in our party, so i thought homie whos mic was working would be better for the squad. But my s**t will be fully charged by tonight if we gonna squadup
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1268
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
^^ oh aight son thats decent of you. yea no doubt we'll be back on it tonight (im hyped to play now)
 8 years ago '07        #1269
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
conquest on arica harbor is small as s**t
havent tried rush on laguna presa yet
 8 years ago '05        #1270
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 infam0uskills said:
cause my mic had died and we had 5 in our party, so i thought homie whos mic was working would be better for the squad. But my s**t will be fully charged by tonight if we gonna squadup
Posted via Mobile Device
Aight coo...if we got more then 4 then we'll just run two squads in the same game.
 8 years ago '08        #1271
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1652 1652
@ The Ps3 n*ggas.

Mayne, you n*ggas is funny....don't let randoms make you think wrong.


But word, Idk what everybody else talking about because 90% of my games are games with randoms and I really don't even lose that much, randoms ain't that bad, just gotta learn how to work with them. Most of the time I don't even use my mic with randoms lol.
 03-30-2010, 01:08 PM         #1272
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 know how the skill ratings are determined?

my s**t jumped from 85 to 198 to 166 yesterday...I don't get it
 8 years ago '04        #1273
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
 The Muffin Man said:
any1 know how the skill ratings are determined?

my s**t jumped from 85 to 198 to 166 yesterday...I don't get it
got this from the EA forums:

its related to the people that k!ll you and the people you k!ll. Kind of like a chess score, the higher the skill lvl person you k!ll the more your score goes up. and the lower the skill lvl the person that k!lls you the more it goes down. The play it now button I am told put you on a server with people suposablly your skill lvl.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1274
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,452 | Props total: 5566 5566
 R4P said:
^^ oh aight son thats decent of you. yea no doubt we'll be back on it tonight (im hyped to play now)
yea cause you know our squad be calling s**t even if we laughing we still call stuff out.

Just send me an invite cause I be on Blur if I see noone on.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #1275
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18461 18461
 sasuke-sama313 said:
like the homie nando said we would bust yall a.ss on a neutral set bro. WE GETS IT IN REAL TALK!!
Im not downplayin yall skilz but on da real..i wudnt even have 2 do much

Lox, Slick, & Kegar wud be more than enough trouble for you. Then add Either Dre, Empire or Myself and its good day to you sir:greetings10:

I dnt even play like i used 2 but im stil f**kin ruthless, but yall enjoy ya time on ps3
 03-30-2010, 03:34 PM         #1276
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on average 360 players are better than ps3 players when it comes to shooters

plus ya'll are slackin stats wise

when I play s**t on my ps3 it's like ya'll are some zombies...especially in MAG and Battlefield

c'mon son
 8 years ago '08        #1277
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Hu$tLa said:
Im not downplayin yall skilz but on da real..i wudnt even have 2 do much

Lox, Slick, & Kegar wud be more than enough trouble for you. Then add Either Dre, Empire or Myself and its good day to you sir:greetings10:

I dnt even play like i used 2 but im stil f**kin ruthless, but yall enjoy ya time on ps3
i feel u but ill jae, J-nix, sick-wit-it, nando and popoff45 is more than enough plus not only would popoff45 ride 4 me he would take a real bullet for me
 8 years ago '05        #1278
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18461 18461
 sasuke-sama313 said:
i feel u but ill jae, J-nix, sick-wit-it, nando and popoff45 is more than enough plus not only would popoff45 ride 4 me he would take a real bullet for me
fuk all dat
 8 years ago '05        #1279
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
im bout to hop online 360 fellas
 8 years ago '05        #1280
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,184 | Props total: 18461 18461
 R4P said:
im bout to hop online 360 fellas
gamertag??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy