Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1241
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 paris playa69 said:
*started w/Assault class then wisely moved to Medic (only makes sense haa;I'll b bringin da GooD NeWs to sum squadmates)...........any helpful hints(rankn up/unlockin stuff) as I start my online journey?
As a medic, you'll level up quickly just for throwing out health and reviving people. I maxed out medic the fastest, plus once you get the M60, you'll be unstoppable...Just make sure to revive and throw out health
 8 years ago '04        #1242
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
^^^props...was wondering what the health kit I unlocked was useful for
 8 years ago '08        #1243
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 beantown85 said:
I'm not hating because I OWN both games but BC2 is kinda boring to me. Ii'm sure ppl would say the same about MW2 and I might agree sometimes but there's only 3 different modes to play in on BC2. Maybe it's who I'm playing with too but that s**t gets boring to me after a couple rounds.
if u got it on ps3 come play conquest with me and it will never be the same. But to all yall 360 cats with all due respect f**k yall and i wish we could merk yall on the real

Last edited by sasuke-sama313; 03-29-2010 at 10:32 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1244
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 sasuke-sama313 said:
if u got it on ps3 come play conquest with me and it will never be the same. But to all yall 360 cats with all due respect f**k yall and i wish we could merk yall on the real

This guy is hilarious.

You don't want to go against the 360 allstar team.

Dre
Kegar
Slick
Lox
Hustla
Nightmare
Etc.

And me...plz....DO YOU SEE THE STATS SON!?!?! Lol...but na fa rill yall be gettin it in too tho.
 8 years ago '05        #1245
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 sasuke-sama313 said:
With all due respect f**k outta here

8 years ago '08        #1246
space
space
Boxden won't let me update my sig. =[
 03-29-2010, 11:58 PM         #1247
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
RPG's and noob tubes are two different things. You choose where you want to spawn, so maybe your just an idiot.
 nikko2152 said:
You gotta get those MW2 reflexes out of your system. Running straight into an enemy territory will get you popped instantly. You gotta flank their position and come at them from an angle. The fact that spawn in the middle of chaos means that you weren't on squad. So squad up and play smart and don't treat this game like MW cuz you'll die everytime.
 Hu$tLa said:
Fa real, thats a mistake i think alot of ppl make and thats why they say they dont like the game. You cant jus run and gun on BC2 like u could on MW2, especially if your playing against a good team. The fact is BC2 is much more team based, if u like to do s**t on your own and play flashy get bak to Mw2
Uh no. I spawned and followed my team and got sniped. That's just f**kin camping, I'm sorry. He stood in the same spot.

The tank spamming is ridiculous...
 03-30-2010, 12:04 AM         #1248
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's barely a team game. no one gives good direction, ppl go do their own thing. if ur wit ur boys it's better, but da same goes 4 MW2 and at least in MW2 on PS3, ppl speak up.

my team was just running around and barely anyone completed da objectives. f**kin trash game... how the f**k is tank spamming, RPGs, camping disguised as sniping--dude if ALL u do is snipe, ur trash-- not worst than anything in MW2? play MW2 on PS3, u wont run into glitches and other bs...

I hate dying ANY way so noobtubes don't bother me in MW2

BC2 is a clusterf**k

I went 11-7 my first game. so don't say I'm trash and cop out

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 03-30-2010 at 12:18 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1249
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
it's barely a team game. no one gives good direction, ppl go do their own thing. if ur wit ur boys it's better, but da same goes 4 MW2 and at least in MW2 on PS3, ppl speak up.

my team was just running around and barely anyone completed da objectives. f**kin trash game... how the f**k is tank spamming, RPGs, camping disguised as sniping--dude if ALL u do is snipe, ur trash-- not worst than anything in MW2? play MW2 on PS3, u wont run into glitches and other bs...

BC2 is a clusterf**k

You are trash. If YOU know the objective and YOU know what you're suppose to be doing and your team is not do it TRY to do it yourself, Most likely there will be other guys that are not complete dumbasses helping you.

I just had a team like this earlier, I carried the whole team by myself dude....as a Medic with a M60(Which is kinda cheap).
 03-30-2010, 12:39 AM         #1250
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How am I trash? Please explain....

The game tells us da enemy planted whatever... I snuck over there after yelling to a seemingly deaf squad..... like 6 n*ggas blasted me ... wtf u want me to do n*gga..... my "team" just ran around tryna k!ll..... we k!lled some n*ggas, but we lost though... RPGs and dat Goddamn sniper man f**k his life.

Oh and acknowledge da rest of da post

I'll prolly cop it though. I wanna like it. It's $60 though

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 03-30-2010 at 12:40 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #1251
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1048 1048
so is it funner than mw2 cuz im thinking about trading reallyi sit FUNNER
 03-30-2010, 12:51 AM         #1252
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

The game tells us da enemy planted whatever... I snuck over there after yelling to a seemingly deaf squad..... like 6 n*ggas blasted me ... wtf u want me to do n*gga..... my "team" just ran around tryna k!ll..... we k!lled some n*ggas, but we lost though... RPGs and dat Goddamn sniper man f**k his life.

You can blame Modern Warfare for that. Tons of kids who suck at MW2 came to BC2 and they didn't change their mindset and think everything is k!ll, k!ll, k!ll. If you get into a game where people play as a team (which happens more times than not), the game is extra fun.
 8 years ago '08        #1253
space
space
 kegar89 said:
You can blame Modern Warfare for that. Tons of kids who suck at MW2 came to BC2 and they didn't change their mindset and think everything is k!ll, k!ll, k!ll. If you get into a game where people play as a team (which happens more times than not), the game is extra fun.
^^ This explains it all Lex...thats why your team was dumbasses.

That's why my team today was dumbasses...luckily the other team wasn't that great either.
 8 years ago '05        #1254
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 Lex Lossis said:

Well if u dnt got a squad 2 play wid then the game is not for you
 8 years ago '08        #1255
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Map Pack out
snipers paradise on Laguna Presa rush

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 03-30-2010 at 07:08 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1256
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:

So are you saying you dont even own the game? If thats that case how can you be so critical of it. You cant really get the full expericene for just playing a few games at ur friends house. Now if you take the leadership role ur squad will follow cuz there gonna die and have to spawn on ur location. Play smart if your defending you know where there going so set a trap and ambush them. For real you dont know how many times ive held off a whole team and i know for sure Im not the only one. Play smarter not harder

Last edited by nikko2152; 03-30-2010 at 05:00 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1257
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Lex Lossis said:

Sorry, but you can't say the game sucks just because you were playing with idiots. That's why you need to squad up with people from here and/or people who aren't idiots.

If you have 1 dedicated squad with a group of idiots, you have a greater then 50% chance then winning. I've seen our PS3 squad literally take over games, just because we communicate, point out where enemies are, revive each other, blow up tanks, ect. ect.

RPG's and Snipers aren't s**t when you have a team full of competent human beings who have a pulse and speak the english language.

And on the real, the XBOX360 squad don't REALLY want it with the PS3 squad. Don't get the stats twisted, I played on a 360 last weekend at a friends house and 75% of ya'lls competition is target practice . Felt like I was on easy mode in the few games I played. More players = weaker overall competition, and on a neutral field, you don't really want it with us .
 8 years ago '04        #1258
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 TheMagicMan said:

And on the real, the XBOX360 squad don't REALLY want it with the PS3 squad. Don't get the stats twisted, I played on a 360 last weekend at a friends house and 75% of ya'lls competition is target practice . Felt like I was on easy mode in the few games I played. More players = weaker overall competition, and on a neutral field, you don't really want it with us .
Word... :agreement6:

Let the back and forth begin.. truth is - we aint copping a 360 and yall aint copping a ps3 so there's no real need 2 continue... just saying tho, yall could get it... lol
 8 years ago '08        #1259
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 nando said:
Word... :agreement6:

Let the back and forth begin.. truth is - we aint copping a 360 and yall aint copping a ps3 so there's no real need 2 continue... just saying tho, yall could get it... lol

My friend and squad mate speaks the truth. You gentlemen would get aired out early and often. Let the trash talk comence
 8 years ago '05        #1260
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 Lex Lossis said:

BC2 is a clusterf**k

it's a fun game when you run with a squad that communicates and jokes around, and if your other team members are actually trying lol..but i do know what you mean. having 5 people sitting at the chopper pad just waiting while the other 7 are trying to do the objectives..pretty difficult.

Anyways good games last night- MVP and Crack..forgot the other dude lol..playing tonight??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy