most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1221
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18413 18413
 BurninLz said:
All i gotta say, its what i do..

Add me if u wanna play with a no bulls**t sniper, f**k that camping COD city block sized map s**t

Xbox 360 GT: I DJ AMG I
s**t u puttin in work, ill shoot u a request
 8 years ago '05        #1222
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
You have to have the ALT W as your 3rd spec and then u can use the gun by pressing RB.
Good look bro
 8 years ago '05        #1223
space
space
 tecboi said:
I hear ya.

What I mean is that the physics don't feel as realistic. The gameplay is definitely more realistic though. The game is growing on me alot I gotta admit. I been getting my a.ss kicked 24/7. I'm only rank 2 right now. On MW2 I could get to rank 20 in one night.
Yea well if your used 2 MW2 its gonna take sum time for you to get adjusted on to BC2, u have to switch up your whole style of playin.

If u on 360 shoot me a request, i be puttin in work

GT-KingNitemareXXI
 03-27-2010, 01:30 AM         #1224
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I gotcha homie

So, I just finished playin team deathmatch. And Was winning with my squad, then the whole squad quit on me after the victory. So I started the next match with no teammates. Next thing I know, I see the people highlighted in blue on my team. So.... i'm just a.ssuming that was the computer trying to help me out

Some of this is confusing. I played conquest which is 'supposedly' 24 players. But I never see 24 people on the map. I've seen 16 players MAX. And even though I know it's gotta be at least 8 people on my squad, I only see 4.

Last edited by tecboi; 03-27-2010 at 01:32 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1225
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
its 12 vs 12
only 4 people to a squad
 8 years ago '04        #1226
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Working on leveling up my Recon class, and I make a terrible sniper. I hate sitting and waiting to pick people off and I hate being screwed in CCC going againts the m60. So I said f**k it, equipped that 870MCS with the long range spec and started going in. That s**t was mad fun in Valparaso cause no one could see me with the sniper camo on The long range shotgun spec is crazy, I was going on major runs with the pump shotty and I'm not really a shotgun user.

And I'm noticing alot of MW2 players in games now. I guess people are finally making the switch, which is fine, but people need to realize what battlefield is about. I seriously watched 3 guys on my team camping ABOVE the building where the box was instead of actually attempting to diffuse it Too many guys worrying about their K/D ratio instead of trying to get objectives and helping out your squad. Its all good though, cause most of them suck anyways and the good players will eventually figure out the game in a few weeks and make it competitive.
 03-27-2010, 12:49 PM         #1227
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeleN_07 said:
its 12 vs 12
only 4 people to a squad
I have never seen more than 2 squads per side. Maybe i'm playing at the wrong times or some s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #1228
EL Smoothz 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 77 77
Just started playing online. This is pretty crazy. How long did it take you guys to get good guns? The ones they start you off with are pretty lame.
 8 years ago '04        #1229
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
JNIIIIIIIXXXXXXX *Swings dogtags around neck like Usher*
Hahaha, man, I got yours legit but you got mine cause I ran out of ammo on my Semi AND my pistol . All I heard was click, click, click then SWIPE, dogtags gone
 8 years ago '08        #1230
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 tecboi said:
I have never seen more than 2 squads per side. Maybe i'm playing at the wrong times or some s**t.
Conquset maps are 3x larger that MW you might go the whole game without seeing your whole team cuz they are doing different things at other flag spawns. The scale of the game is really hugh
 8 years ago '08        #1231
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
^^^Lol. Thats classic

Last edited by nikko2152; 03-29-2010 at 02:39 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1232
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
u got me while i was on my snipin s**t tho it's all good...even exchange... i'll put your tags in the same display case i have my grammy in....next to popoff's tags :dancingcool:
I knifed 2-3 cats before you, ya'll were back there doing me dirty, had to get my revenge

and pop's got my tags like 6-7 times from that one night I'm just waiting till he least expect it...
 8 years ago '07        #1233
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
how do you lock on to the chopper with the rocket launchers. I recently unlocked the laucher that has the red square while aiming but I don't know how to lock on to anything
 8 years ago '10        #1234
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 smj_724 said:
how do you lock on to the chopper with the rocket launchers. I recently unlocked the laucher that has the red square while aiming but I don't know how to lock on to anything
You have to manually guide the RPG to your target. Tracer darts & normal RPG's are better, as you can fire from cover.
 8 years ago '04        #1235
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
damn, I should've played this weekend... i signed in and saw no1 on so I said f**k it - when did yall play? that was friday... saturday i was watching battlestar galactica all night - show is crack...
 8 years ago '06        #1236
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I'm not hating because I OWN both games but BC2 is kinda boring to me. Ii'm sure ppl would say the same about MW2 and I might agree sometimes but there's only 3 different modes to play in on BC2. Maybe it's who I'm playing with too but that s**t gets boring to me after a couple rounds.
 8 years ago '07        #1237
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Hovi Bryant said:
You have to manually guide the RPG to your target. Tracer darts & normal RPG's are better, as you can fire from cover.
damn I can't shoot down one of those damn things for s**t. The other day I almost spent a whole match just tryin to shoot one down before I finally said f**k it.
 8 years ago '10        #1238
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 smj_724 said:
damn I can't shoot down one of those damn things for s**t. The other day I almost spent a whole match just tryin to shoot one down before I finally said f**k it.
Engineers can repair helicopters mid flight, so one person can't take it down. It takes a concentrated team effort of gunfire and RPG fire to effectively put it down.
 8 years ago '04        #1239
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
Me and Jnix still trynna catch up to yall SOUPED up a.ss Brigade General lookin a.ss n*ggas talkin bout "sir, yes sir!"
Exactly, I was off for one week, and got like 10-15 levels behind...playing catch up now. I was on and off all weekend, played a bunch of GOW3 and I am reallllyy trying hard not to buy Just Cause 2 after playing the demo....I buy way too many games and don't have any time to play them
 8 years ago '04        #1240
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Copped it a bit ago

Should be on remainder of day so if any1 tryna sQuad up on xBox360
add me -->Mr GooD NeWs......needa BX crew 2 roll w/since my bois won't be on this junt

*started w/Assault class then wisely moved to Medic (only makes sense haa;I'll b bringin da GooD NeWs to sum squadmates)...........any helpful hints(rankn up/unlockin stuff) as I start my online journey?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy