Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1181
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
HardCore Squad Rush 3 on 1 And I pounded them POPOFF45=SAVAGE!!
 03-25-2010, 03:03 AM         #1182
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tried real hard to like this game.
Its just not as great as i wanted it to be.
 8 years ago '04        #1183
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
Damn - I'm the exact opposite... I tried really hard to just not like this game - I was too into MW2... Didn't work out that way - I'm selling MW2 today... Can't get enough of the BFBC2
 8 years ago '04        #1184
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
for the PS3 squad

Do we ever play conquest? I think i've played two conquest games on my own, and thats it. We need to get on that, I need some of those conquest patches
 03-25-2010, 01:05 PM         #1185
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any1 know how the skill level is determined?

mine jus jumped from 85 to 196
 8 years ago '04        #1186
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 TheMagicMan said:
for the PS3 squad

Do we ever play conquest? I think i've played two conquest games on my own, and thats it. We need to get on that, I need some of those conquest patches
LMFAO... i feel u... that s**t isn't as clean cut as Rush tho - like who wins/loses, how the tickets go down and s**t like that... but yeah, we should start getting on it... the different map layouts are cool as f**k though...
 8 years ago '08        #1187
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
 nando said:
LMFAO... i feel u... that s**t isn't as clean cut as Rush tho - like who wins/loses, how the tickets go down and s**t like that... but yeah, we should start getting on it... the different map layouts are cool as f**k though...
Conquest is highly enjoyable lol.

The tickets are the same as Rush, Tickets = Lives on there too. Only thinks different is that both teams have like 100 tickets I think and the flags only control spawning and spawn points.
 8 years ago '04        #1188
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

The tickets are the same as Rush, Tickets = Lives on there too. Only thinks different is that both teams have like 100 tickets I think and the flags only control spawning and spawn points.
nah, but i heard that the tickets go down faster or some s**t depending on how many flags are currently captured...
 8 years ago '09        #1189
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMagicMan said:
for the PS3 squad

Yeah u been off 2 long dats all me and hattar play na I aint played rush in a week besides squad rush.
 03-25-2010, 03:52 PM         #1190
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:

The more flags your team has the faster the opposite team's ticket count goes down.
 8 years ago '04        #1191
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Sumn*gga313 said:
Yeah u been off 2 long dats all me and hattar play na I aint played rush in a week besides squad rush.
damn, i leave for a week and ya'll boys change the game

I'll be on all this weekend, I'm expecting to play conquest
 8 years ago '06        #1192
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I'm diggin this game.I'm almost done with the campaign mode,haven't started multiplayer yet.I'm enjoying this alot more than MW2.I see why people are switching over.
 8 years ago '08        #1193
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1631 1631
Word, I was sleeping on the SP too, this s**t is f**king piff.
 03-25-2010, 11:27 PM         #1194
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
played dis at my boy's crib.... got sniped across da map instantly.... respawned to RPGs(noobtube)..... respawned to tank spamming...

"team" was just running around...... stupid game
 03-25-2010, 11:35 PM         #1195
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
played dis at my boy's crib.... got sniped across da map instantly.... respawned to RPGs(noobtube)..... respawned to tank spamming...

RPG's and noob tubes are two different things. You choose where you want to spawn, so maybe your just an idiot.
 8 years ago '08        #1196
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 Lex Lossis said:

You gotta get those MW2 reflexes out of your system. Running straight into an enemy territory will get you popped instantly. You gotta flank their position and come at them from an angle. The fact that spawn in the middle of chaos means that you weren't on squad. So squad up and play smart and don't treat this game like MW cuz you'll die everytime.
 8 years ago '05        #1197
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18403 18403
 nikko2152 said:
You gotta get those MW2 reflexes out of your system. Running straight into an enemy territory will get you popped instantly. You gotta flank their position and come at them from an angle. The fact that spawn in the middle of chaos means that you weren't on squad. So squad up and play smart and don't treat this game like MW cuz you'll die everytime.
Fa real, thats a mistake i think alot of ppl make and thats why they say they dont like the game. You cant jus run and gun on BC2 like u could on MW2, especially if your playing against a good team. The fact is BC2 is much more team based, if u like to do s**t on your own and play flashy get bak to Mw2
 03-26-2010, 12:28 AM         #1198
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just copped this. Been gettin my a.ss kicked on the regular. I'm finding more and more stuff I like about it, but damn these graphics look horrible. The whole feel of the game feel generic. Maybe cuz i been playin MW2 for so long.

I just think the graphics suck a little. MW2 feels more realistic & sounds crisp. But the gameplay on BBC2 more than makes up for that.
 8 years ago '05        #1199
space
space
 tecboi said:
I just copped this. Been gettin my a.ss kicked on the regular. I'm finding more and more stuff I like about it, but damn these graphics look horrible. The whole feel of the game feel generic. Maybe cuz i been playin MW2 for so long.

I just think the graphics suck a little. MW2 feels more realistic & sounds crisp. But the gameplay on BBC2 more than makes up for that.
How the hell can knifing sum1 from 4 feet away or droppin a missle on top of a building and it not leaving a scratch feel realistic
 8 years ago '05        #1200
space
space
As long as ive been playin this game, i cant figure out how to shoot bullets with the UAV. Do u have to have a certain spec? All it does when i fly it is shoot hellfire rockets
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy