Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-17-2010, 02:24 PM         #1081
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^ There's a leaderboard/stat tracker for anybody who plays Bad Company 2.
 8 years ago '08        #1082
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,451 | Props total: 2059 2059
LOL, I thought I played a lot. Dude on top of the PS3 leaderboard has 184 hours .. WTF!
 8 years ago '09        #1083
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
 kegar89 said:

Damn.. I can't wait for a crossover game. Wish this could happen in a Squad Rush game-type.
imma add u 360 niccas on the 360, im new to the game but a team player and willing to learn by k!lling other niccas with some of the best, my GT is A GIANT MOUSE, lets get it
 8 years ago '05        #1084
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Ive been adding 360 ppl so send me invites if you catch me on.
 8 years ago '09        #1085
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
I want this game so bad because mw2 is soo boring
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1086
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990

[pic - click to view]

Hey, you remember when Infinity Ward released that unbelievably offensive "f!ght Against Grenade Spam" video starring Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels to promote Modern Warfare 2? Battlefield developer DICE just released its own variation of the video starring New York Yankees pitcher CC Sabathia to explain why grenade spam isn't so much of an issue in Bad Company 2.

According to CC, due to the variety of other gameplay options (destructible environments, a handful of different vehicles and "adrenaline pumping weapons"), grenade spam isn't the same problem that it is in "competing games of this particular genre." (It probably helps that each class only starts with one grenade too, huh?) Rather than being sponsored by the notorious acronym that closed out Infinity Ward's ad, this one ends with: "Friends Really Against Grenade Spam."

Oh, and for those of you playing along at home, this is at least the second advertisement for Bad Company 2 that directly parodies Modern Warfare 2 promos. We're still holding out hope that all this culminates in a cage match between Robert Bowling and Patrick Söderlund.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1087
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
Yeah, that s**t was posted already... funny as s**t...

I wonder if any1 has the mw vid they talking about....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #1088
montalbon 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
i know I've been playing too much cuz while driving today I see a traffic copter in the sky and my first instinct was to yell out UAV! UAV! i wanted to spot and shoot the f**ka. :laughing0:
 8 years ago '04        #1089
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
That same s**t happened to me the other day dawg as nerdy as that sounds...I looked up, saw a hawk and automatically thought to press select on that hoe.
 montalbon said:
i know I've been playing too much cuz while driving today I see a traffic copter in the sky and my first instinct was to yell out UAV! UAV! i wanted to spot and shoot the f**ka. :laughing0:
I feel yall!! 4real... worst s**t 4 me is when i pull a late gaming night and go 2 bed like at 5am - as soon as i close my eyes i see motherf**kers crouching and hiding, running at me... its like my eyes think i'm still playing... lol hard as s**t 2 fall asleep at that point... wired as f**k... its cool though, smoke a lil green and fall a sleep like a baby...
 8 years ago '06        #1090
tron_85 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
 OoChiLLoO said:
That same s**t happened to me the other day dawg as nerdy as that sounds...I looked up, saw a hawk and automatically thought to press select on that hoe.
Happened to me with a blimp
 nando said:
I feel yall!! 4real... worst s**t 4 me is when i pull a late gaming night and go 2 bed like at 5am - as soon as i close my eyes i see motherf**kers crouching and hiding, running at me... its like my eyes think i'm still playing... lol hard as s**t 2 fall asleep at that point... wired as f**k... its cool though, smoke a lil green and fall a sleep like a baby...
I have the same prob. I usually see mini maps and blips wen I am trying to sleep. It so bad that I have a rule that I cant play the Hour before I go to bed.
 8 years ago '04        #1091
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 tron_85 said:
Happened to me with a blimp

I have the same prob. I usually see mini maps and blips wen I am trying to sleep. It so bad that I have a rule that I cant play the Hour before I go to bed.
hahaha.... i feel that bro... i might have 2 do that if it becomes a problem or i aint got no green... i dont even smoke alot, barely really - it helps me sleep tho... point is, i rarely run out bc i smoke so little at a time so i'm to keep playing till i gotta knock out... more play time! lol
 8 years ago '04        #1092
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Campaign pissing me off!!

I'm on that mission in the desert where u gotta goto those 3 coordinates and secure those computer terminals. The one terminal that's east of the other (with the last one on the far end of the map) is giving me trouble. It's the one where you don't get any stationary RPGs for the f**king chopper. I'm trying to take this chopper down with a regular f**king RPG but whoever pilots the chopper is like a f**king flying god. Even if I get a clean shot at the chopper in close range, it finds some way to bank away at the very last second. Then it does a 180 and blows me the f**k up and i gotta do the s**t all over again.

I'm not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about, I probably didn't do a good job describing the mission in my haste, but in any case, how the f**k can i take this chopper down with a regular RPG?? I'm on the hardest difficulty, btw.
 8 years ago '08        #1093
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,389 | Props total: 1629 1629
Anybody got them Dr. Pepper codes yet?

If you do, PM a n*gga and hook him up. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #1094
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
strait duck tails!

Last edited by SumNigga313; 03-18-2010 at 11:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1095
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Anybody got them Dr. Pepper codes yet?

If you do, PM a n*gga and hook him up. :dancingcool:
What Dr. Pepper codes?
 8 years ago '09        #1096
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 e G o Maniac said:
Campaign pissing me off!!

I'm on that mission in the desert where u gotta goto those 3 coordinates and secure those computer terminals. The one terminal that's east of the other (with the last one on the far end of the map) is giving me trouble. It's the one where you don't get any stationary RPGs for the f**king chopper. I'm trying to take this chopper down with a regular f**king RPG but whoever pilots the chopper is like a f**king flying god. Even if I get a clean shot at the chopper in close range, it finds some way to bank away at the very last second. Then it does a 180 and blows me the f**k up and i gotta do the s**t all over again.

I'm not sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about, I probably didn't do a good job describing the mission in my haste, but in any case, how the f**k can i take this chopper down with a regular RPG?? I'm on the hardest difficulty, btw.
U basically at the end of the game and there are some stationary RPGs, go back there not to far from where u pick up da regular one I dont know how u missed that but anyway just go back.
 8 years ago '04        #1097
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sumn*gga313 said:
U basically at the end of the game and there are some stationary RPGs, go back there not to far from where u pick up da regular one I dont know how u missed that but anyway just go back.
Nah, there are no stationary RPGs. I'm talking about the waypoint on the right side of the map. Theres only 1 RPG, and it's the kind you hold/doesn't have a lock on. It's the one where you f!ght inside that courtyard and that chopper drops in those extra troops. You get through and go up some stairs and as soon as u get to the top there are a bunch of dudes, a building to the right, and a gazebo looking thing to the north where the computer terminal is. Next to the terminal is one RPG, and I think a machine gun may be around there somewhere, but yea. If there are any stationary RPGs in this area then they are invisible (and the walkthroughs I've looked at dont mention them).
 03-18-2010, 01:18 PM         #1098
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today's DLC Is Delayed

Bad Company 2 Sets March Record With 2.3M+ Sold

battlefield bad company 2 is currently on target to become the top selling title of march 2010. With over 2.3 million units sold it has become the best-selling march release on record in north america and europe.

With 46 reviews awarding bad company 2 over 90 or higher (allowing for converting to a score out of 100 by ) it is no wonder battlefield bad company 2 is showing such strength in numbers throughout the game stats and social media networks:

81 billion points have been earned in online multiplayer sessions

43 million weapons and gadgets have been unlocked in online multiplayer

over 6 million video views on youtube

2.9 million hours have been spent playing online in the last 24 hours alone

230k peak-concurrent-users (pcus)

over 44k twitter fans (most out of any ea title)

bad company 2 has proven so popular that our servers experienced such overwhelming demand that ea and dice have had to add even more hardware to handle the player numbers. We continue to monitor online play daily to make sure everyone can play as well as continue to work on the game for future updates and dlc which you can get at no extra cost with the vip code (pc bfbc2 players will get the content in the form of downloads without the need for a vip code).
 8 years ago '04        #1099
montalbon 
space
space
$896 | Props total: 0 0
2.9 million hours have been spent playing online in the last 24 hours alone? Wowwww
 03-18-2010, 05:43 PM         #1100
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to get this game then?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy