Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #881
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5559 5559
damn I drilled 2 dudes last night in the head and they aint give me my dentist award
 8 years ago '04        #882
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 Fire Frenzy said:
stats do matter, just not the ones that are kept track of

they to keep track of objectives captured or defended per game, vehicles repaired and destroyed, teammates healed and revived, spot a.ssists, etc
i feel u, i just don't wana turn this thread in2 stats war ya know... like my stats aint bad at all so i aint trying 2 hide s**t, i just feel that, like u said, the stats shown publicly dont show the most important s**t done in the game... i usually come in in the top 4 (usually 3 or 4 when playing with the beasts i play with) but u can ask any of'em, i'm the first to take an objective, protect an objective and save the f**king day... lol

its all good. just a little morning s**t talking 4 all yall
 8 years ago '04        #883
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 nando said:
i feel u, i just don't wana turn this thread in2 stats war ya know... like my stats aint bad at all so i aint trying 2 hide s**t, i just feel that, like u said, the stats shown publicly dont show the most important s**t done in the game... i usually come in in the top 4 (usually 3 or 4 when playing with the beasts i play with) but u can ask any of'em, i'm the first to take an objective, protect an objective and save the f**king day... lol

its all good. just a little morning s**t talking 4 all yall
haha, I always finish top 2 or 3, but as a medic, its mad easy to rack up points, especially on defense. Throwing a medkit into a bombsite and healing cats = points.

Is there any way to see all of your stats (Pins and Medals included) online? There was a "My Profile" page in the first Bad Company game, but I don't see a page anywhere for this game.

edit: Nevermind, I found it, but it looks like the site is down. This game really has done better than EA or Dice probably ever expected...

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 03-10-2010 at 08:44 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #884
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 celphtitled said:
that one short game i had on your squad a sneaky dude came outta nowhere and knifed me and you 2 were in front i wanted to shout turn around! but had to watch him murk both of you
haha.. i only played a handful of games without a mic and vowed never 2 do that s**t again lol same s**t happened 2 me, i wanted 2 say something but i couldnt and s**t happened that could've been prevented...

1 thing that sucks about playing with a mic and pple u know tho, playing any other way sucks a.ss cheeks - it aint the same and doesn't motivate me as much lol it also irks the f**k outta me when u're playing with pple that dont know what they're doing....
 8 years ago '08        #885
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 infam0uskills said:
damn I drilled 2 dudes last night in the head and they aint give me my dentist award
Catch them on a UAV. Easiest way. When I got mine my heart was beating fast and s**t cause his whole squad was next to him. Then after he died I stabbed one then the others got me lol
 8 years ago '04        #886
space
space
where do i go to add my stat sig? I pasted the img code and nothing? I know im doing it wrong, any help will be thanked
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #887
space
space
 AyeDre said:
Catch them on a UAV. Easiest way. When I got mine my heart was beating fast and s**t cause his whole squad was next to him. Then after he died I stabbed one then the others got me lol
yea same here I was all standing up in my room when i drilled this kid in the head and then get shot by like 3 dudes in the woods lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #888
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 infam0uskills said:
where do i go to add my stat sig? I pasted the img code and nothing? I know im doing it wrong, any help will be thanked
Posted via Mobile Device
u gotta uploud it to bx on the sig page in ur cp... u cant post it like a reg img - meaning, u gotta update it urself whenever you want the stats updated... i was stuck 4 a sec as well... wasn't even gonna do it bc i didnt wana have 2 update it manually but f**k it, i'll update it whenever i remember...
 8 years ago '04        #889
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
haha, I always finish top 2 or 3, but as a medic, its mad easy to rack up points, especially on defense. Throwing a medkit into a bombsite and healing cats = points.

Is there any way to see all of your stats (Pins and Medals included) online? There was a "My Profile" page in the first Bad Company game, but I don't see a page anywhere for this game.

edit: Nevermind, I found it, but it looks like the site is down. This game really has done better than EA or Dice probably ever expected...
whats the link?
 8 years ago '04        #890
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 nando said:
whats the link?
Got this from the EA Forum

1. open manually
after that you can login with your email and then will come a 404 page

2. open manually
Don't wonder, you stats are at zero at the moment because of high traffic at the moment.
Hopefully this is fixed soon...high traffic aint something I wanna here from EA of all people

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 03-10-2010 at 10:21 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #891
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
Got this from the EA Forum

Hopefully this is fixed soon...high traffic aint something I wanna here from EA of all people
i cant even get 2 it... both pages come up saying

Enter your age
You are under age

lol... s**t is f**ked up... hopefully they fix it soon...
 8 years ago '07        #892
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
just got the award for 200 respawns on me
 03-10-2010, 10:54 AM         #893
lazerface  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm really contemplating picking this game up because mw2 is doing nothing but pissing me off lately...
 8 years ago '09        #894
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 lazerface said:
i'm really contemplating picking this game up because mw2 is doing nothing but pissing me off lately...
U should of been did that.
 03-10-2010, 01:19 PM         #895
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear, 3/4 of the BC2 population are MW2 rejects. The M-COM gets armed at B on Valparaiso, and nobody goes to try to disarm it. They continue rushing up (as Defenders) to try and get more k!lls.

Learn to play a f**king game.
 8 years ago '04        #896
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 Sumn*gga313 said:
U should of been did that.
agreed...
 8 years ago '04        #897
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 kegar89 said:
I swear, 3/4 of the BC2 population are MW2 rejects. The M-COM gets armed at B on Valparaiso, and nobody goes to try to disarm it. They continue rushing up (as Defenders) to try and get more k!lls.

Learn to play a f**king game.
man... how many times dont i see s**t like that... its usually me and my squad protecting or disarming the b**ch... gets kinda tired but f**k u gonna do... i do think u should get more points for disarming and arming tho...
 8 years ago '07        #898
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
^ word that s**t is annoying
 8 years ago '04        #899
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
The big problem I have now is when teammates other then my immediate squad mates don't bother to spot enemies. Makes it 1000 times easier when you can't hit someone, to spot them out so someone else can.

Especially snipers who can see everything, having 8 snipers but none of them hitting the select button is mad frustrating.
 8 years ago '04        #900
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
when do u unlock the recon enemy spot gadget? im on level 6 rite now and if your in squad and if u have a mic can only ur squad here you or the whole team can hear you when you talk?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago