NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #801
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 TheMagicMan said:
I haven't had any online issues, and I've been playing since launch...My game just likes to freeze but no server issues
They went down for like an hour or so yesterday, but that's it as far as I know. Only problem I have personally encountered. It has played very very good online so far.
 8 years ago '08        #802
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Is it me or is it hard as f**k to find a decent Conquest match?
 03-08-2010, 12:34 AM         #803
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 03-08-2010 at 10:49 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #804
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
why the f**k have they not fix the damn store on the playstation
 8 years ago '06        #805
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
playn the storyline right now, game is coo so far
 8 years ago '05        #806
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
the online is crack.. so many people playin on the pc version to, lovin it.
Conquest mode is crack... Rush dope to.
 8 years ago '04        #807
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Medic
Engineer
Assault
Recon

That's my order, I've pretty much maxed out medic (just have the 3 modified guns to get, but the m60 is ) and last night I played as an Engineer for the first time and loved it. As soon as I got the Anti-Tank mines, it was over. I blew up like 7 vehicles in Africa Harbor, watching those mines go off was :wow: and when I unlocked the Scar, I was damn near unstoppable. Rollin with Pop and Maddhatter all weekend was good s**t, we were dominating games...

I'm loving this game, I'll be on after 9pm this week, but I'll be off for the next week, so I gotta get my levels up before I'm off for a while
 8 years ago '07        #808
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 TreZ said:
why the f**k have they not fix the damn store on the playstation
for real, i want my free s**t
 8 years ago '07        #809
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
this game is so f**king rewarding when you got a good team, i still suck my best k/d is 1.00 but im having way more fun than i ever did on mw2
 8 years ago '04        #810
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 celphtitled said:
this game is so f**king rewarding when you got a good team, i still suck my best k/d is 1.00 but im having way more fun than i ever did on mw2
I was on a random squad last night with 2 recon that never moved and an engineer that never fired his rpg. Why r u an engineer if U just gonna let the tanks come in and murk s**t. Do something! Lol. Game is much better with people u know.
 8 years ago '09        #811
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Yo I love rigging the tanks with C4, hiding back off in the distance.. and watching 3 unsuspecting fools drive off in it... good times
 8 years ago '08        #812
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
7 tanks destroyed in one game lol. i was going ham with those mines.
 8 years ago '07        #813
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 tonymann said:
I was on a random squad last night with 2 recon that never moved and an engineer that never fired his rpg. Why r u an engineer if U just gonna let the tanks come in and murk s**t. Do something! Lol. Game is much better with people u know.
i havent played much but today was the first time i joined a random match and my team was so good we won about 8 rounds in a row (and by dominated hard)
 8 years ago '04        #814
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
im a pretty good engineer/tank person if anyone trying to get down. Plus I talk/call all I see

GT: FAME DASH 201

dont add me and not send invites :)
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #815
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMagicMan said:
Medic
Engineer
Assault
Recon

That's my order, I've pretty much maxed out medic (just have the 3 modified guns to get, but the m60 is ) and last night I played as an Engineer for the first time and loved it. As soon as I got the Anti-Tank mines, it was over. I blew up like 7 vehicles in Africa Harbor, watching those mines go off was :wow: and when I unlocked the Scar, I was damn near unstoppable. Rollin with Pop and Maddhatter all weekend was good s**t, we were dominating games...

I'm loving this game, I'll be on after 9pm this week, but I'll be off for the next week, so I gotta get my levels up before I'm off for a while
We run s**t if I must say so myself oh and appreciating the graphics more now dat I got my HD TV back. M16=SAVAGE!!!

Last edited by SumNigga313; 03-08-2010 at 04:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #816
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
aight i finally picked it up for 360, need a squad so send me an invite, i play legit and as a team

GT: MVPlayer7
 8 years ago '08        #817
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Sumn*gga313 said:
We run s**t if I must say so myself oh and appreciating the graphics more now dat I got my HD TV back. M16=SAVAGE!!!
M16 is my s**t...Easily the best a.ssault rifle.

And with Magnum ammo>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '09        #818
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Just picked this up yesterday. Hit me up if you wanna play PS3: DJ_Idol
 03-08-2010, 06:38 PM         #819
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
An update to Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PlayStation 3 is currently with Sony America and will, hopefully go live later today after we get Sony approval. When this happens PlayStation 3 owners will get access to the BFBC2 in game store and have access to their VIP content. Sony Europe will follow shortly after and will, all being well with Sony, allow European players to access the store and their VIP content early this week.

The access to the in game store will start things off by giving VIP members access to the Rush map, Nelson Bay and the Conquest map, Laguna Alta.

While the Xbox 360 and PC aren't getting a client update today we will of course be watching them at DICE and EA, making sure the servers keep running and let you game as much Battlefield time as possible.

We have been discussing a few issues on the official forums and provided some temporary solutions for PC gamers problems while we work on a more permanent solution for them at DICE. You can find the discussions about PB INIT errors and faster browsing tips at:
 03-08-2010, 07:26 PM         #820
tecboi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, I got a question 4 ya'll about this.

How is BBC2 better than MW2 exactly???? Besides it being more balanced, what real edge does it have over Modern Warfare???

thinkin about coppin this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy