Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2010, 05:05 PM         #701
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
can someone please explain why the f**k the store still down on the ps?!
Their Twitter page says they are working on a fix for the store on the PS3.
 8 years ago '06        #702
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 kegar89 said:
Their Twitter page says they are working on a fix for the store on the PS3.
s**ts been down since day 1
 8 years ago '04        #703
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
Yo wheres my ps3 squad at? Time to wreck shop.
 8 years ago '04        #704
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 show said:
Yo wheres my ps3 squad at? Time to wreck shop.
I'ma have dinner and do some other husband s**t and I'll be on late till the morn lol hopfully my s**t connects...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #705
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
which version do you all think I should get, 360 or ps3? I see alot of you all playing on ps3 and it's good to have a bx squad in this type of game where you need a good communicating team. I wanna get this off amazon quick before the $20 credit deal expires.
 8 years ago '08        #706
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1642 1642
 OoChiLLoO said:
its really your preference dawg....im runnin with the trey so ive never played with the 360 squad but im 100% positive they're as beasty as how we get down...it jus comes down to your controller preference i guess...i know it cant be that much different graphics wise and sound wise on either system.

....anybody else realize that this game right here spawned an "official" thread that DIDN'T end up in some kinda console war / player beef????
It was player beef at the beginning of the thread my dude.
 03-05-2010, 10:22 PM         #707
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm lookin' for a squad on the 360. If you play and I don't got your gamertag, hit me up. Mine is II Afflic7ion.
 8 years ago '04        #708
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 kegar89 said:
I'm lookin' for a squad on the 360. If you play and I don't got your gamertag, hit me up. Mine is II Afflic7ion.
I was just on. I was on the team opposite dre and nitemare. My team got r*ped quick dre took my dog tags and a promptly did one of these numbers
bout to get back on tho
 8 years ago '04        #709
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5176 5176
yo this s**t is funny as hell, but for real though why to defender n*ggas rushing towers attacker lmfao I see these n*ggas coming at me when I'm on the attackers side they still think this is mw
 8 years ago '04        #710
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Being stuck in a squad with idiots makes this game real close to unplayable...

I was in a game with where the squad with pop and nadno was full, so I was the 5th man out, playing with idiots. s**t was painful. I tried to help ya'll out as much as I could with the medic, but damn, playing with people who dont use mics and don't understand teamwork just sucks...
 8 years ago '04        #711
show 
space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
 TheMagicMan said:

I was in a game with where the squad with pop and nadno was full, so I was the 5th man out, playing with idiots. s**t was painful. I tried to help ya'll out as much as I could with the medic, but damn, playing with people who dont use mics and don't understand teamwork just sucks...
yeah man we saw u on our team doin ya thing, it sucks that squads can only communicate with their own squads n shyt. I be gettin urked too when im in a squad full of randoms with no mics that has no clue on what teamwork is about in this game.

Ayo Nando and Popoff my bad but my mic died during the match, i was gettin pissed too cuz i missed out on some opportunites to tell ya'll where they was comin up from in that last match in the demo stage.

PSN= SickWickedNnasty
 8 years ago '08        #712
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMagicMan said:

Man I feel where your comin from I was on a squad where more then half the ppl were snipers but we where the attacking team and nothing got accomplished. But the game isnt only a week old so give it some time
 03-06-2010, 02:09 AM         #713
LIDerally22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo can anyone helo me? for seom reason i cannot connect to anonline game for s**t? any tips?
i played that call of duty bulls**t but there are so many ways to cheat its not fun. but in bfbc2 i cant even connect!!:lostit0:
 8 years ago '04        #714
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 kegar89 said:
whenever you need a squad hit me up anytime, was gonna msg you if you needed another player but looks like you already have a full squad...
 8 years ago '07        #715
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
holy s**t!!!!!

amazon dispatched my order yday (a day late) Delivery estimate:11 Mar 2010

it came today :wow:

Edit: my copy of mw2 just went for $43.89 on ebay aka 29 quid :dancingcool:

Last edited by celphtitled; 03-06-2010 at 06:53 AM..
 03-06-2010, 11:09 AM         #716
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
whenever you need a squad hit me up anytime, was gonna msg you if you needed another player but looks like you already have a full squad...
Nah Im looking for a new one, they are usually always full when I get on and playing by yourself sucks. I'll hit you up.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-06-2010, 11:28 AM         #717
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a gun chart. Pretty good information.

03-06-2010, 11:35 AM         #718
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After last nights EA server outage on PS3 and PC, EA have found the issue and put a fix in place and brought the servers back online. This means that both PS3 and PC players can return back to playing Bad Company 2.

We are aware of a number of remaining disconnect issues on PC and we have released the “R5” server to hosts yesterday to address some of the disconnects. We are continuing to work on the remaining disconnect issues to have a solution as fast as possible as well as looking into reports of other issues raised on the forums for consoles: and PC:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 has managed to prove so popular that yesterday the concurrent users in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 surpassed that in Battlefield 2 which has been going strong for almost 5 years.
 8 years ago '08        #719
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
psn: ipunish_85

i need a squad. i dont have a mic but i need team with a goal and its not group of prima donnas lol
 8 years ago '05        #720
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
WTF? i woke up this morning and ALL my weapons, gadgets and awards were ALL gone.. back to to level 1. WHat the f**k is up with this s**tty f**kin game??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now