Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
 130
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 kegar89 said:
Get a crew on tonight around 10 PM EST so we can run some more rooms again.
I'll be ready and hammered.
 8 years ago '08        #42
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 AyeDre said:
I'll be ready and hammered.
Well now we know to not let you drive the vehicles.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #43
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Game is awesome. Cant wait for team deathmatch with all the vehicles and choppers.
 8 years ago '08        #44
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Well now we know to not let you drive the vehicles.
Posted via Mobile Device
haha my bad I didn't get on man. I had an important phone call that k!lled my buzz. I seen ya'll on too
 02-12-2010, 06:32 PM         #45
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just got home from pre-ordering this b**ch. I was just looking over the pre-order sheet they gave me with all the bonus' the LE has, and it's crazy as hell.
 8 years ago '08        #46
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 kegar89 said:
I just got home from pre-ordering this b**ch. I was just looking over the pre-order sheet they gave me with all the bonus' the LE has, and it's crazy as hell.
17 more days...can't wait bruh.
 02-12-2010, 06:45 PM         #47
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
17 more days...can't wait bruh.
Word. I think I'm gonna hold out on playing Rush for the first few days. The demo is on overkill with that. I'll use the AKS-74U until I get the M16 w/ the red dot. Man..... :agreement6:
 02-12-2010, 06:57 PM         #48
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody find any information about how many maps or game modes will be in the final game?
 8 years ago '08        #49
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
they say 16. But they will chop up maps for different game modes. So it'll probably be around 8-10
 8 years ago '08        #50
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 kegar89 said:
Word. I think I'm gonna hold out on playing Rush for the first few days. The demo is on overkill with that. I'll use the AKS-74U until I get the M16 w/ the red dot. Man..... :agreement6:
What kind of bonuses you get for pre-ordering?

And the only a.ssault rifle I was lookin forward to was the AUG a.ssault rifle I forgot the full name, but is the M16 really gonna be that beast?...Any videos of it yet?
 8 years ago '05        #51
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18425 18425
 kegar89 said:
I just got home from pre-ordering this b**ch. I was just looking over the pre-order sheet they gave me with all the bonus' the LE has, and it's crazy as hell.
Sons of b**ches at gamestop aint give me one

Ima burn the place down if its not the LE
 8 years ago '05        #52
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18425 18425
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
What kind of bonuses you get for pre-ordering?

And the only a.ssault rifle I was lookin forward to was the AUG a.ssault rifle I forgot the full name, but is the M16 really gonna be that beast?...Any videos of it yet?
Reserve Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and receive:
Instant access to the AKS-74 a.ssault rifle for multiplayer action. Firing over 650 rounds a minute, this deadly beauty will give you maximum pwnage over your friends and enemies.
Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last.

Online Customers: Code and redemption instructions to unlock the AKS-74 will be emailed to reservation customers on Monday, March 1st.

Online / In-Store Pickup Customers: A pre-order card with code and redemption instructions to unlock the AKS-74 will be available at time of game pickup.

 8 years ago '08        #53
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Hu$tLa said:
Reserve Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and receive:
Instant access to the AKS-74 a.ssault rifle for multiplayer action. Firing over 650 rounds a minute, this deadly beauty will give you maximum pwnage over your friends and enemies.
Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last.

Online Customers: Code and redemption instructions to unlock the AKS-74 will be emailed to reservation customers on Monday, March 1st.

Online / In-Store Pickup Customers: A pre-order card with code and redemption instructions to unlock the AKS-74 will be available at time of game pickup.

Wtf I thought the AKS-74 was the first a.ssault rifle we use?...Or am I mistaken?
 02-12-2010, 10:47 PM         #54
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Sons of b**ches at gamestop aint give me one

Ima burn the place down if its not the LE
It was optional. The dude asked if I knew what the LE came with and I said no (when I did) and he handed me a sheet with all the bonuses on it.

 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Wtf I thought the AKS-74 was the first a.ssault rifle we use?...Or am I mistaken?
Everything you get in the LE, you can progressively unlock while playing, the LE just gives you early access to everything.

The Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition comes with:

4 vehicle unlocks.
2 BF 1943 gun unlocks including the M1911 pistol and the M1A1.
The AKS-74.
Also early access to a new game mode Squad Rush.


Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 02-12-2010 at 10:52 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #55
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1645 1645
 kegar89 said:
It was optional. The dude asked if I knew what the LE came with and I said no (when I did) and he handed me a sheet with all the bonuses on it.



Everything you get in the LE, you can progressively unlock while playing, the LE just gives you early access to everything.

he Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition comes with:

4 vehicle unlocks.
2 BF 1943 gun unlocks including the M1911 pistol and the M1A1.
The AKS-74.
Also early access to a new game mode Squad Rush.
Yea, I might f**k wit it then.
 8 years ago '08        #56
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Yea, I might f**k wit it then.
Good s**t. I've had the LE pre ordered since it was available.
 8 years ago '09        #57
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 AyeDre said:
haha my bad I didn't get on man. I had an important phone call that k!lled my buzz. I seen ya'll on too
What system yall playing on?
 8 years ago '09        #58
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 Hu$tLa said:
Sons of b**ches at gamestop aint give me one

Ima burn the place down if its not the LE
They did'nt give me one either
 02-12-2010, 11:51 PM         #59
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
Sons of b**ches at gamestop aint give me one

Ima burn the place down if its not the LE
I think if you pre-order you automatically get the LE. Finding the LE a month after release date is a different story though.
 02-13-2010, 12:52 AM         #60
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BC2 has da same cover as MW2...


LOL
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy