Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #561
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1632 1632
holla at me if you need a beast medic..... rank 10 atm

360 GT xSLICK504x
 8 years ago '09        #562
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Daaaamit man. Was playing and it locked up. Restarted the PS3, and it wouldnt read the disc. I tried some other games, and they read just fine. Look at my BC2 disc, and there is a small crack by the hole. Hoping Gamestop comes up off a new copy otherwise Imma be irritated.
 8 years ago '04        #563
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
hit me up when you need players...

GT: thatUNKN0WNguy
 8 years ago '04        #564
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
A'ight so I've been playing most of the day and this s**t right here is crack 2 the fullest... I aint even touch the campaign yet, prolly wont 4 while. I got together and squad'd up with Sumn*gga313 (PSN:POPOFF45) and OoChiLLoO (PSN:iLL Jae) AND lemme tell u, playing with these motherf**kers was cool as s**t... only thing f**ked up is that i didn't have my bluetooth - cant find that s**t. i'ma cop 1 tomorrow tho. Never really played with pple I know - I doubt playing any other way is gonna be as much fun...and we f**king DOMINATED at the end... f**king aye
 8 years ago '04        #565
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Daaaamit man. Was playing and it locked up. Restarted the PS3, and it wouldnt read the disc. I tried some other games, and they read just fine. Look at my BC2 disc, and there is a small crack by the hole. Hoping Gamestop comes up off a new copy otherwise Imma be irritated.
my s**t froze earlier 2... i restared the ps3 and s**t was fine - i'da have a fit if i couldnt play... lol
 8 years ago '08        #566
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 nando said:
my s**t froze earlier 2... i restared the ps3 and s**t was fine - i'da have a fit if i couldnt play... lol
My s**t should come tomorrow you need a 4th.
 8 years ago '05        #567
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
well the game is flames of course...been playin the MP and havent touched the campaign yet. Gotta step my game up tho, so disappointed in myself for playin like a.ss on the real game as where on the demo i was on point lol..oh well jus gotta get bak in the flow of things.

Oh yea BTW, im workin on a Bad Company 2 inspired beat like i made for modern warefare2(before all the glitches lol) So ill let yall kno when im done...
 8 years ago '08        #568
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 nando said:
A'ight so I've been playing most of the day and this s**t right here is crack 2 the fullest... I aint even touch the campaign yet, prolly wont 4 while. I got together and squad'd up with Sumn*gga313 (PSN:POPOFF45) and OoChiLLoO (PSN:iLL Jae) AND lemme tell u, playing with these motherf**kers was cool as s**t... only thing f**ked up is that i didn't have my bluetooth - cant find that s**t. i'ma cop 1 tomorrow tho. Never really played with pple I know - I doubt playing any other way is gonna be as much fun...and we f**king DOMINATED at the end... f**king aye
good to see u held down my squad now once im on tonight its over and we will win 98% of our games trust that
 8 years ago '07        #569
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
psn: John_Dough86

add me if you like but warning i aint the best and dont use a mic
 8 years ago '04        #570
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,433 | Props total: 5517 5517
 kegar89 said:
Me, LOX and Hydro made them. If you want one there's a few pages back but your going to need Photoshop to edit your statistics manually. I'm sure someone around here wouldn't bother to help you out.
word good looks kegar
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #571
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
The game is good but I think MW2 is still better. Don't get me wrong I ain't a hater cause I have both but do you notice the way BFBC2 moves or flows it's not as smooth as MW2, it kind of hurts my eyes. But it's still a good game, I think the campaign is pretty cool. At lest in this game the characters have personalities not cardboard cut-outs like MW2.
 8 years ago '04        #572
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 sasuke-sama313 said:
good to see u held down my squad now once im on tonight its over and we will win 98% of our games trust that

Haha word, what's ur psn?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #573
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
 OoChiLLoO said:
Nando is that dude!

it's about to be lights out once we all squad up- trust.
4sho... Just found my blue tooth, if goin be on like donkey kong!
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-03-2010, 10:07 AM         #574
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anybody get their stats to appear on or is it just me?
 8 years ago '09        #575
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 nando said:

Yea I was a bit mad last night cause I was really enjoying the multiplayer. s**t crashed on me with 48 k!lls in a squad match, and it was just me and one of my homeboys holding it down successfully. Was finna hit 50 and it locked up. Pissed. They give me a new copy this morning thankfully tho.
 03-03-2010, 10:20 AM         #576
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's bad we can't have a crossover game, the 360 squad vs. the PS3 squad. Both squads seem to be gettin' it right now online.

Good s**t holdin' it down over there my PS3 heads.
 8 years ago '05        #577
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
been playin battlefield since back in the PC days.. Wish they had f!ghter jets like old days..

But ne1 who wants to play with a raw sniper, cuz i been snipin since i was a kid in every game i ever played holler at me

GT: I DJ AMG I
 8 years ago '05        #578
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 BurninLz said:
been playin battlefield since back in the PC days.. Wish they had f!ghter jets like old days..

But ne1 who wants to play with a raw sniper, cuz i been snipin since i was a kid in every game i ever played holler at me

fuk yeah, bf2..wake island..was that ishh..bf 3 for pc will be insane whenever that drops.
 8 years ago '08        #579
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 BurninLz said:

added you
 8 years ago '07        #580
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
my copy ships tommorow :celebrate14:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy