Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #461
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I just beat the sp campaign, kinda short but fun... All in all I give this game a 3/5... The building and character models were great, as well as the destructible environment, but thats all that really separated it from all the other fps...
 8 years ago '08        #462
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 erickonasis said:
...u guys are too funny and really take this game to heart LMFAO.....this wasnt even about the game just about some lil n*gga still bummin off his mom
...My dude get the f**k out...I just went to the mall and blew more money than I thought I would and then put some more s**t in my car that I JUST bought with CASH.

So ain't nobody bumming around here, I just spent more money than I thought I would so I'm asking for a 20...how that's bummin?...when you 18 years old and buy YOUR OWN s**t in CASH and then PUT s**t IN IT..with your own CASH..you must be making some kind of profit.

Get off my nuts you damn IW employee.
 03-01-2010, 04:52 PM         #463
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get em Empire!
Dat dude still play's with hot weels nd s**t that's why he was actin crazy when he had 40 k!ll's its like when we get 150
Get the Fu/ck outta the Grown ppl Theard buddy!
 8 years ago '05        #464
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
alright guys..ill admit...im a IW "zombie" only games i stick to was cod 4 and mw2. i tried k!llzone and hated it...i wanted to get MAG but now im thinking BF...but i remember playing the demo of the first battlefield and it felt cartoony to me. i dont have a problem with glitchers or campers in mw2 so dont say thats why...tell me how it compares to mw2...i remember on the demo of the first one i couldnt k!ll anyone with guns. i dont know why. it just seemed hard for me.
 8 years ago '05        #465
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
wow i just watched a video of the gameplay...the sound effects were out of this world. i think ima have to buy this!!!
 8 years ago '05        #466
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
and done. i just got it off amazon with free release day delivery
 8 years ago '04        #467
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 justindlawson said:
and done. i just got it off amazon with free release day delivery
What?!?!?! I canceled my Amazon preorder because they were talking about not sending it out until March 8th. I opted for release day shipping and they wanted like 8 bucks.
 03-01-2010, 05:10 PM         #468
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is a stream of the Singel Player
 03-01-2010, 06:06 PM         #469
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like I missed an eventful roasting. Damn.

justindlawson said:
alright guys..ill admit...im a IW "zombie" only games i stick to was cod 4 and mw2. i tried k!llzone and hated it...i wanted to get MAG but now im thinking BF...but i remember playing the demo of the first battlefield and it felt cartoony to me. i dont have a problem with glitchers or campers in mw2 so dont say thats why...tell me how it compares to mw2...i remember on the demo of the first one i couldnt k!ll anyone with guns. i dont know why. it just seemed hard for me.
... If BF is too hard for you then stick to MW2. They made that game to cater to people like you, no offense.
 8 years ago '05        #470
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Looks like I missed an eventful roasting. Damn.

... If BF is too hard for you then stick to MW2. They made that game to cater to people like you, no offense.
i def suck at games. my k/d is good...but alot of people i talked to say that on the first demo k!lling people was hard. it wasnt only me. i never played bf 2.
 8 years ago '04        #471
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
i see this punk b**ch playing online rite now

8 years ago '04        #472
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5561 5561
for those that got the game already

does your say limited edition?

mine comes with the vip code to get the addon maps for free when they come out.
 8 years ago '09        #473
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Chea. Picking mine up at midnight. Looking forward to this one.
 8 years ago '04        #474
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
my PS3 is back up so I'm good... lol

i called GameStop again and confirmed they're NOT doing a midnight release - fcking fckers... tomorrow, 10 am it is then..

Last edited by nando; 03-01-2010 at 07:17 PM..
 03-01-2010, 07:18 PM         #475
Fire Frenzy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
how are yall picking yalls up early? =(
gamestop and gamefly

depending on where you are it's supposed to arrive today and 2morrow

I'm gettin mine 2morrow

gt=iamcrackmusik
 8 years ago '09        #476
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 erickonasis said:
...u guys are too funny and really take this game to heart LMFAO.....this wasnt even about the game just about some lil n*gga still bummin off his mom
s**t, my momma bought my copy for me son, and so the f**k what. Been a bad week with things just breaking left and right. Truck broke down, subwoofer box blew apart, f**king insurance, and net\phone bills here the same week. Birthday is on the 17th and she hit me with a $50 Gamestop card early which was the s**t because as much as I wanted this game it was last on the list of things that had to be done. So dude's moms is cool enough to hook his a.ss up. Sometimes some parents don't mind doing for their kids when they know they are doing well, but come up just a bit short for extra things because of a few bad breaks or a misjudged calculation.
 8 years ago '04        #477
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
s**t, my momma bought my copy for me son, and so the f**k what. Been a bad week with things just breaking left and right. Truck broke down, subwoofer box blew apart, f**king insurance, and net\phone bills here the same week. Birthday is on the 17th and she hit me with a $50 Gamestop card early which was the s**t because as much as I wanted this game it was last on the list of things that had to be done. So dude's moms is cool enough to hook his a.ss up. Sometimes some parents don't mind doing for their kids when they know they are doing well, but come up just a bit short for extra things because of a few bad breaks or a misjudged calculation.
all this mom talk is funny... my moms doesn't have a car at the moment so she's using mine, coworker picks me up 4 work. BUT i'm off tomorrow and I need 2 pick up the game at 10am - guess who's gonna take me to pick it up? lol i mean, its my car but still - she gonna pick me up, take me to the store and drop me off... i feel like a kid again! lol
 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM         #478
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
for those that got the game already

does your say limited edition?

mine comes with the vip code to get the addon maps for free when they come out.
All new copies come with the VIP code to get the add-on maps. Yes, mine is the LE.
 8 years ago '04        #479
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5561 5561
just spent a good hour and a half playing rush on about 4 maps.

game is everything people said and then some. Im loving the sound effects, the attacking by land,water, and sea on this one map was insane with 24 people kicking. Jet ski's and f**king boats with people jumping out the helicopters on A/B detonating the bombs. Just see the other team scrambling like roaches when I was coming in by water. Game gets 2thumbs up for the MP part.

Just need a communicating team and youre good to go.
 03-01-2010, 08:28 PM         #480
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
i def suck at games. my k/d is good...but alot of people i talked to say that on the first demo k!lling people was hard. it wasnt only me. i never played bf 2.
Battlefield has never been a game where you can pick up and be dominant right away like in COD. It takes time, and most of the time it's not about you, especially in BC2. To be good at the game, you need all 4 roles working flawlessly together.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 03-01-2010 at 08:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago