Battlefield: Bad Company 2

most viewed right now
 43
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
43 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-01-2010, 09:20 AM         #421
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:


some new japaneeeeese thing



bad company >
Solid Snake does not approve.
 8 years ago '04        #422
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 292 292
 Metalzoa said:
brosef stop your whining. Internal clock problem is a software issue, not a hardware one. They will patch it sooner or later and you're not missing out on paid internet access so just chill a minute and let them do their thing.
since every1 and their mother in this thread is pretty much excited as fck to play this, you can a.ssume I am as well... and since there seems to be a chance that my multiplayer plans are out the window, my post is justified and your whining comment can suck on a fatty...

i'ma go a head and chill a minute (bc I wasn't chilling b4 obviously...) and let them do their thing...
 03-01-2010, 09:47 AM         #423
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen if you wanna roll up your skirt and b**ch everytime you hit an unexpected turn in life then lemme know so I can buy some stocks in Kleenex and make some money off your dumb a.ss. Realistically this fix will cost you no cash. All you need is patience.
 8 years ago '08        #424
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 nando said:
since every1 and their mother in this thread is pretty much excited as fck to play this, you can a.ssume I am as well... and since there seems to be a chance that my multiplayer plans are out the window, my post is justified and your whining comment can suck on a fatty...

i'ma go a head and chill a minute (bc I wasn't chilling b4 obviously...) and let them do their thing...
Its ok i feel ur pain
 8 years ago '04        #425
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 292 292
 Metalzoa said:
Listen if you wanna roll up your skirt and b**ch everytime you hit an unexpected turn in life then lemme know so I can buy some stocks in Kleenex and make some money off your dumb a.ss. Realistically this fix will cost you no cash. All you need is patience.
Realistically, I'm posting info that ain't been posted in this thread - so how is that whining.

Realistically, I never said it would cost me.

Realistically, you obviously don't the comprehend the function of a forum. I always found it funny when pple reply with stop b;tching/whining (etc) when pple post sh;t. WTF do you think a forum is for?

I'm done wasting my time arguing with you.

BUT I'll gladly waste my time stating how much it will suck if the sh;t still don't work tomorrow when I get the game.
 8 years ago '04        #426
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 292 292
 nikko2152 said:
Its ok i feel ur pain
thank you good sir...
 03-01-2010, 12:04 PM         #427
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nando said:
Realistically, I'm posting info that ain't been posted in this thread - so how is that whining.

Realistically, I never said it would cost me.

Realistically, you obviously don't the comprehend the function of a forum. I always found it funny when pple reply with stop b;tching/whining (etc) when pple post sh;t. WTF do you think a forum is for?
So basically ... you come on forums to cry, huh.
 8 years ago '04        #428
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 292 292
 OoChiLLoO said:
lol ay yall dont start arguin up in here like they do in the MW2 thread...anyway...pre-order charge went through finally....ill be lookin at that joint on my doorstep soon as i get home from work tomorrow- nando imma add u bruh.
Cool, I prolly wont be on till SONY fixes the problem... looking forward to playing with a squad that can play...
 8 years ago '09        #429
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
 OoChiLLoO said:
lol ay yall dont start arguin up in here like they do in the MW2 thread...anyway...pre-order charge went through finally....ill be lookin at that joint on my doorstep soon as i get home from work tomorrow- nando imma add u bruh.
U already know DOG TAGS!
 8 years ago '08        #430
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
I need some smart players to squad up with since most of my friends have 360s. Is anyone playing on PS3 (once they fix the clock problem) let me know.

PSN: nikkobrown

If you message me on the ps3 put "bx clan" in the message or ill just erase it cuz i get like 3 friends request a week from random mw2 players
 8 years ago '04        #431
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 292 292
 nikko2152 said:
I need some smart players to squad up with since most of my friends have 360s. Is anyone playing on PS3 (once they fix the clock problem) let me know.

PSN: nikkobrown

If you message me on the ps3 put "bx clan" in the message or ill just erase it cuz i get like 3 friends request a week from random mw2 players
yeah same here, good players are hard 2 come by sometimes... sometimes just by luck though, I got paired up with a cool a.ss squad during beta - most points i ever got at 1 time... spotting, repairing, tank machine gun - what! lol a bit excited... lol

i'll hit u up...
 8 years ago '07        #432
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 47 47
im on ps3, wont bother adding anyone as i suck and you wouldent want me on your squad
 8 years ago '05        #433
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,170 | Props total: 21478 21478
well ima try 2 be at my gamestop at around 12:05 so i can get my copy(and preorder bonuses) and get the fugg outt:dancingcool:

All my squad homies, ill be on thur as soon as i get home..so squad rush is what it is
 8 years ago '04        #434
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,879 | Props total: 6950 6950
just picked up my copy.

add me for xbox: FAME DASH 201

a REAL team player here, f**k a ratio or a nuke.

MW2 was hot but they added too much to a game that only needed new maps and better graphics. Instead we get a rushed version of COD that ruined it for others and made it better for others.
But my MW2 is for sale if anyone trying to get it or eBay will be the way
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #435
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
 infam0uskills said:
just picked up my copy.

add me for xbox: FAME DASH 201

a REAL team player here, f**k a ratio or a nuke.

MW2 was hot but they added too much to a game that only needed new maps and better graphics. Instead we get a rushed version of COD that ruined it for others and made it better for others.
But my MW2 is for sale if anyone trying to get it or eBay will be the way
Posted via Mobile Device
how are yall picking yalls up early? =(
 8 years ago '05        #436
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,170 | Props total: 21478 21478
 infam0uskills said:
just picked up my copy.

add me for xbox: FAME DASH 201

a REAL team player here, f**k a ratio or a nuke.

MW2 was hot but they added too much to a game that only needed new maps and better graphics. Instead we get a rushed version of COD that ruined it for others and made it better for others.
But my MW2 is for sale if anyone trying to get it or eBay will be the way
Posted via Mobile Device
ill throw a request yo way my dude, ill have it 2nite
 03-01-2010, 01:06 PM         #437
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll have mine in like 10h, what time is it right there yo?
 8 years ago '04        #438
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 292 292
nice...
 celphtitled said:
im on ps3, wont bother adding anyone as i suck and you wouldent want me on your squad

 AyeDre said:
how are yall picking yalls up early? =(
4 real... prolly from a ma and pas...


 LOX311 said:
I'll have mine in like 10h, what time is it right there yo?
i'll have mine in 19 hrs... u on ps3 or xbox?
 8 years ago '08        #439
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
Well I'm getting mine at 8am tomorrow morning from Wal-mart but won't be home to play it till later around lunch cause I have to bring my car to a shop dammit
 8 years ago '05        #440
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,170 | Props total: 21478 21478
 LOX311 said:
I'll have mine in like 10h, what time is it right there yo?
its 3:30 rite now..so about 9 hrs ima have mine
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy