Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2010, 01:11 PM         #1
55722 pageviews
1589 comments

Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

3/2/10

Let's get ittttttttttttttt!

Last edited by Atlanta; 02-15-2010 at 01:10 PM..

1589 comments for "Battlefield: Bad Company 2"

8 years ago '08        #2
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Kegar, MistaPerfect, and Hu$tLa.

We be on that s**t. I know all my people are buying that s**t. Almost everyone I played MW2 with has converted over.

3/2/10 can't wait to blow some s**t up.

*waits for all the IW zombies*
 02-10-2010, 01:29 PM         #3
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait!

Add me if u Rockin' the Demo GT same as user name..

AyeDre dem "Zombies" ain't gonna be here so fast cuz they mus be doing their Care Package Glitch nd all that before MS reales the Patch for it...

Last edited by LOX311; 02-10-2010 at 01:33 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
s**t still is campers galor. If you own MW2 and are looking for some real squad based shooting to mix it up, get MAG. Shooting mechanics/hit detection and running are absolutely awful in this game. I was hyped but somewhat dissapointed after playing regardless of the nice graphics.
 8 years ago '08        #5
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 KSoraci7 said:
s**t still is campers galor. If you own MW2 and are looking for some real squad based shooting to mix it up, get MAG. Shooting mechanics/hit detection and running are absolutely awful in this game. I was hyped but somewhat dissapointed after playing regardless of the nice graphics.
Feel bad for you. I haven't played against campers and I can pop someone no problem cause I burst like your supposed to unlike most people who have said they can't k!ll people.

and as for MAG most people who will come in this thread don't have a PS3 or don't want that game.

LOX311 said:
Can't wait!

Add me if u Rockin' the Demo GT same as user name..

AyeDre dem "Zombies" ain't gonna be here so fast cuz they mus be doing their Care Package Glitch nd all that before MS reales the Patch for it...
added you yo

Last edited by AyeDre; 02-10-2010 at 01:45 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #6
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 AyeDre said:
Kegar, MistaPerfect, and Hu$tLa.

We be on that s**t. I know all my people are buying that s**t. Almost everyone I played MW2 with has converted over.

3/2/10 can't wait to blow some s**t up.

*waits for all the IW zombies*
:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #7
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 AyeDre said:
Feel bad for you. I haven't played against campers and I can pop someone no problem cause I burst like your supposed to unlike most people who have said they can't k!ll people.

and as for MAG most people who will come in this thread don't have a PS3 or don't want that game.

added you yo
i have no problem k!lling people in this game regardless of the less than stellar hit detection. U can't even move when running, ur just locked into a straight line. I know ur pumped about this game but the amount of sniper camping really cheapens the experience. I've played plenty of rounds in this game, for you to not notice the amount of camping snipers tells me you're lying through your teeth.

And how do u know who owns what in this thread, or who wants what game? now u just sound like an ignorant fanboy really.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-10-2010 at 02:15 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KSoraci7 said:
And how do u know who owns what in this thread, or who wants what game? now u just sound like an ignorant fanboy really.
No offense meant at all homie, but you just came into a Battlefield thread talking about MAG this and MAG that, but he's a fanboy? I know you feeling MAG A LOT, but there's a lot of n*ggas who ain't and BFBC2 is more their speed. Anyways, I'm all in Just depends on what everyone is getting it on.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 02-10-2010 at 04:46 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #9
SumNigga313 2 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
I play the demo everyday Im down to anytime, my xbow down 4 a min. But I just got a ps3 hit me up if sum of yall playin on da station. PSN: POPOFF45/GT:Stargatenoodles
 8 years ago '06        #10
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
No offense meant at all homie, but you just came into a Battlefield thread talking about MAG this and MAG that, but he's a fanboy? I know you feeling MAG A LOT, but there's a lot of n*ggas who ain't and BFBC2 is more their speed. Anyways, I'm all in Just depends on what everyone is getting it on.
I said MAG once and stated that if you like squad based shooters like what BFBC2 is supposed to be, I recommend it. If anything i talked about the gameplay mechanics in Battlefield 2
 02-10-2010, 06:54 PM         #11
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
3/2/10

Let's get ittttttttttttttt!
You should run in a squad with me, Dre and Mista sometime.
 02-10-2010, 06:56 PM         #12
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I said MAG once and stated that if you like squad based shooters like what BFBC2 is supposed to be, I recommend it. If anything i talked about the gameplay mechanics in Battlefield 2
Not everybody here owns a PS3, nor do any of us want to.
 02-10-2010, 07:27 PM         #13
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
You should run in a squad with me, Dre and Mista sometime.
I gotta re-download the demo...I deleted it so I could install Mass Effect 2
 8 years ago '06        #14
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Not everybody here owns a PS3, nor do any of us want to.
whose "us" funny how you turn this into some type of console thing over a recommendation of a game. Not that serious bruh.
 02-10-2010, 08:00 PM         #15
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
whose "us" funny how you turn this into some type of console thing over a recommendation of a game. Not that serious bruh.
Go play MAG and leave this thread.
 02-10-2010, 08:01 PM         #16
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
I gotta re-download the demo...I deleted it so I could install Mass Effect 2
Glad I got the 60GB HDD, ME2 took up like 12 GB for me.
 8 years ago '08        #17
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2083 2083
 kegar89 said:
Go play MAG and leave this thread.

Awperator2 said:
dont worry about that kid. hes around 12yo and always has a c*ck in his a.ss
You sound rly homo for that statement .. This coming from the guy that plays MW2 for a LIVING
 02-10-2010, 08:11 PM         #18
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
dont worry about that kid. hes around 12yo and always has a c*ck in his a.ss
I'm 20, actually. Anything that comes out of a kid's mouth who ALREADY has 60K k!lls and 9th prestige on a game that came out no less than 4 months ago isn't valid. It's too easy to make fun of you, so I'll just let you be.

Good insult though, I'm glad d*ck's stay on your mind kid.
 8 years ago '08        #19
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2083 2083
 Awperator2 said:
i sold mw2 a month ago where you gettin these inane facts from?
What is he your lover, and you're coming to his defense? calm down susie
Insane, learn English. Nah, not my lover. It is just pointless for ya'll to get all defensive cuz dude stated his OPINION and the fact that you talking about d*cks and 12 year olds is... suspect
 02-10-2010, 08:14 PM         #20
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
Insane, learn English. Nah, not my lover. It is just pointless for ya'll to get all defensive cuz dude stated his OPINION and the fact that you talking about d*cks and 12 year olds is... suspect
He reached 60K k!lls within 4 months of MW2's release, trust me he's a loser. Don't waste your time arguing with him. Hell, I got 55K k!lls on COD4 and that's been out 3 years and I felt I played it too much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy