Lil Wayne's "Rebirth" sold 173,821 (Galaxy won)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #101
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 Galaxy said:
One is a debut rock album from a rapper that will sell more than pretty much every rap album this year (its safe to say) and leaked extremely early, one is a rappers 4th Rap album what dont you get exactly?

To say it quickly...in pretty much every rap sales threads this year your going to see 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that!'
albums leak, but they still sell depending on the material. if he sold a mill then sells 170,000 obviously hes doing something wrong!

if it was a decent 'rock' album then he should still sell... kanye's 808's is an r&b electric-pop album and still sold a million because he gained more fans then he lost! the thing is, wayne's fans dont want this garbage, and he isn't gaining rock fans with it either!
 8 years ago '07        #102
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
smh @ this thread being 6 pages, yall defending a dude who doesnt even know u exist nor gives a sh*t if you do... I enjoyed Rebirth for what it's worth
 8 years ago '08        #103
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Did Wayne make this album because he's teaching himself to play guitar, or wants to experiment with his music right now? Could Wayne be evolving as an artist that might have the kind of longevity that sees him as a successful entertainer for 10-20, 30 years. Is Wayne doing more than the average rapper, do you think he might want to do more than just rap? Is he charismatic? Do you hate Lil Wayne? Do you think Tha Carter 4 will outsell Rebirth? Can you really lol Lil Wayne for selling 173k off his side project in the 1st week? I doubt Lil Wayne feels like he's lost anything. A lot of people like Rebirth. The new Draught and Carter 4 will be sick. This dude never fell off. You know Weezy is an original.
 8 years ago '07        #104
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Galaxy said:
Haters resorting to obsessing over my posts now cause they can't back up their own opinion so they have to go against mine If you cant see the difference between Carter 3 and Rebirth, just stop listening to music, stop coming to music forums, just stop. I think its more you don't want to admit that your going to have to enter your favorite rappers threads and have to see 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that!'. And get this...i don't even care about sales, im just calling you out on your obviously bulls**t logic your trying to introduce to hate on something...that you know you can't really hate on.

This guy is just the epitome of an obsessed hater

Mr. Snowman 16

16 posts in a Wayne thread saying the same thing over and over, and doesn't like Wayne...just has to keep coming back and back this is getting boring now...its just the same haters posting the same s**t as usual and then co-signing each others bulls**t.
how many times will you say this....

16 posts?????

were those 16 posts hating on wayne...no they were me trying to explain myself to you and stating facts.

galaxy look up my statistics 96 percent of my "wayne related posts" are me arguing with you....your new to boxden and all you have done is spammed are f**king board with your d*ck riding obsession and your pathetic 70 posts a day....its not me dissing wayne ITS ME OWNING YOUR DUMB a.ss....get the f**k out of this site and join wayne mania you moron...
 8 years ago '07        #105
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21255 21255
 MELODY said:
IMAGINE GREENDAY PUTTING OUT A HIP HOP CD THOUGH :greetings10:
n*gga if they did, it would be 10x better than rebirth
 8 years ago '08        #106
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
most of his "rock" album consists of hip hop beats with guitars with wayne RAPPING on them

i guess party like a rock star by shop boyz was a huge "rock" hit huh
 02-10-2010, 02:06 AM         #107
Kartoon05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
No other rapper could make a debut ROCK album, have it leak 2+ months early were the main single doesn't even have a video out yet and have it sell more than 99.9% of RAP albums last year, its as simple as that.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #108
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
This album is straight a.ss cheeks..but thas def not a f**kin flop y'all trippin.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #109
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
you gotta be slow as f**k

Love Lockdown had all damn charts on lock + Heartless did its thing
and Kanye's album didn't leak 2 months before the actual release date
 8 years ago '09        #110
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 KDshortkid said:
Content>Sales.

/thread
then that sh*t DEFINATELY lost
 8 years ago '06        #111
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,879 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Akilleez said:
then that sh*t DEFINATELY lost

Rebirth took two Ls
 8 years ago '09        #112
Akilleez 
space
space
and f*ck what type of album it is. if the fact that it was a rock album mattered AT ALL, then put it up against the rock sales at the end of 2010. f*ck that its lil wayne too, and that its his first, just judge it on its merit as a rock album and u get a COLOSSAL fail.

Last edited by Akilleez; 02-10-2010 at 02:20 AM..
 02-10-2010, 02:23 AM         #113
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
and f*ck what type of album it is
Why do you sound so mad and just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean its bad, it wasn't the best album for sure but it was pretty decent, and its interesting as a fan to see a rapper trying new things for a change.

And yeah...the difference is instead of people saying Waynes rap album outsold your favorite rappers album, they will say his rock album did...which is far more embarresing if you actually care about sales, which you shouldn't anyway.

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-10-2010 at 02:25 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #114
Akilleez 
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Why do you sound so mad and just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean its bad, it wasn't the best album for sure but it was pretty decent, and its interesting as a fan to see a rapper trying new things for a change.
im sorry sir, but what at all about a curse word constitutes anger???
 8 years ago '07        #115
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Galaxy said:

And yeah...the difference is instead of people saying Waynes rap album outsold your favorite rappers album, they will say his rock album did...which is far more embarresing if you actually care about sales, which you shouldn't anyway.
he wasnt the only one who thinks its bad its the 7th worst review cd of all time...that is saying something
 8 years ago '05        #116
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
wayne and 50 are multimillionaires who dont give two f**ks about anyone arguing about there sales, my friends sorry to say but we all lost
 8 years ago '09        #117
Akilleez 
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
EVERYBODY knows that if this was a rap album this b**ch woulda had over 500k+ first week sales
is this ur arguement???

really n*gga??? so how does that look, that u think had this album been in a slightly different section of best buy with a different genre sticker, it woulda made the difference of more than a quarter of a mil in sales

and what do that say about the fans? IE you!
 02-10-2010, 02:42 AM         #118
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
is this ur arguement???
This dude is REALLY mad i can tell, and theres no need for an arguement, haters can't give Wayne props when they know he deserves it so try to compare Carter 3 to his Rock album which lets face it is just a side project till Carter 4 anyway and lol @ Snowman still lurking in this thread.

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-10-2010 at 02:44 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #119
Akilleez 
space
space
 Galaxy said:
This dude is REALLY mad i can tell, and theres no need for an arguement, haters can't give Wayne props when they know he deserves it and lol @ Snowman still lurking in this thread.
u can tell huh?

f*ckin' lame

all bullsh*t aside tho, sales under 200k for any artist who's proclaimed top 5 in the game on ANY level, in ANY genre warrents no type of props whatsoever, regarless of a genre switch...
 8 years ago '09        #120
Akilleez 
space
space
 nkflier23 said:
duurrrrr?
Just because you hold wayne fans to a certain standard as zombies that hop on anything he does, doesn't mean they actually like that.
I like T.I. but I don't like rock so if I saw T.I. make a rock album I wouldn't go near that sht.
Some people genuinely liked the album dumbass
n*gga actin like if All American Rejects made a rap album, like that s**t wouldn't take a dip in sales
What kind of music fan are u then n*gga?? u f*ckin rap drone, if u f*ck wit they sh*t, why would the label sway u??

anyways, the point is, in the rap OR rock community (content wise) rebirth is a top 10 blunder of the decade.

and 4real, all the sh*t n*ggas used to talk about white ppl trynna do rap became irrelevant the second "price is wrong" was released
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy