Lil Wayne's "Rebirth" sold 173,821 (Galaxy won)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Galaxy said:
Snowman...as one music lover to another...you are making yourself look extremely retarded and obsessed with Wayne, whether some other haters agree with you or not, i can't believe you are STILL coming back and directly comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth...youve really lost it. Maybe you should take a break...
at you telling me i lost.....you lose 2 or 3 times everyday.

im just replying to you, am i not allowed to do that??? and you call everyone a hater but in reality were not, we just constantly school your bum 70 posts a day a.ss

how hard is it ill say it one more time

it doesnt matter if its a rock album, thats an excuse, it has wanyes face on it, its by lil wayne, the majority of people who listen to lil wanye are between 14-18, they see his cd and buy it. Wayne is past his commercial peak, an 80+ percent decrease in first week sales is a flop, this cd got absolutely slaughtered by the critics......he lost

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 02-10-2010 at 12:45 AM..
 02-10-2010, 12:48 AM         #82
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:

im just replying to you, am i not allowed to do that???
Still directly comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth, let me give you some facts

1) Wayne just came off a tour that 900,000+ people paid too see...off commercial peak?
2) For pretty much every rap album released this year, i guarantee you you'll have to enter the thread and see 'Dam...Waynes rock album sold more than that'
3) Carter 4 is the name people want to see, when this ablum comes out...judging by the way youve reacted to this, i fear you will suicide.
4) You are FAR more obsessed with Wayne than i supposedly am, you care about him more than me, and don't even like him...you are in a bad marriage with Wayne that you cant get yourself out of.
 02-10-2010, 12:49 AM         #83
jmxxbm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like fifty way more then wayne...but i dont hate wayne. the album is okay i listen to some rock music...this rebirth is more of a punk rock cd. SOme of the songs are good but his voice gets annoying on some songs. Best track of course is Drop the world which doesnt seem to be a real rock record. Neither of these rappers have lost they both got s**tty end of the deal with the albums being leak...but their very wealthy people so i think theyll be just fine
 8 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Still directly comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth, let me give you some facts

1) Wayne just came off a tour that 900,000+ people paid too see...off commercial peak?
2) For pretty much every rap album released this year, i guarantee you you'll have to enter the thread and see 'Dam...Waynes rock album sold more than that'
3) Carter 4 is the name people want to see, when this ablum comes out...judging by the way youve reacted to this, i fear you will suicide.
4) You are FAR more obsessed with Wayne than i supposedly am, you care about him more than me, and don't even like him...you are in a bad marriage with Wayne that you cant get yourself out of.

sigh...once again im not obsessed with wayne...you are, i just reply to morons who spam this forum, you have 70 posts per day and 95 percent of them are wayne related..eveywhere on this forum its wayne wayne wayne, so am i not allowed to discuss? i do like some wayne "im me" "drop the world" and everything before 2006, create a poll to see whose more obsessed if you want too, do i really have to pull up statistics from the waynes a pedo thread.
 02-10-2010, 12:58 AM         #85
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:

sigh...once again im not obsessed with wayne...you are, i just reply to morons who spam this forum, you have 70 posts per day and 95 percent of them are wayne related..eveywhere on this forum its wayne wayne wayne, so am i not allowed to discuss? i do like some wayne "im me" "drop the world" and everything before 2006, create a poll to see whose more obsessed if you want too, do i really have to pull up statistics from the waynes a pedo thread.
i would NEVER post sooooooooooooo much about a rapper i didn't like, thats beyond obsession, and since when did polls on Boxden ever mean something people know me more cause i stand out, you fall into the crowd of haters here, except your not a 15 year old kid who knows nothing of music like most of them...which is even more sad.

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-10-2010 at 12:59 AM..
 02-10-2010, 01:03 AM         #86
KDshortkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Content>Sales.

/thread
 8 years ago '07        #87
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
wayne didn't lose , that's for sure
 8 years ago '12        #88
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Get it Right said:
To be honest, Wayne has a solid fan base. I was watching the live stream and he was talking about the girls on Lil Twist's list, Wayne have some young dudes around him, they don't do anything, but talk to b**ches online all day, they get to these fans on a personal level.
god you are the worst

LMAO @ him selling only 173k though
 8 years ago '09        #89
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
he went from selling a mill to 170+ and thats a win? but 50 cent selling 161,000 in the first week is an L? explain please
 02-10-2010, 01:26 AM         #90
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minnesota763 said:
explain please
One is a debut rock album from a rapper that will sell more than pretty much every rap album this year (its safe to say) and leaked extremely early, one is a rappers 4th Rap album what dont you get exactly?

To say it quickly...in pretty much every rap sales threads this year your going to see 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that!'

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-10-2010 at 01:30 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #91
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
Wow Wayne flopped big time. I was expecting him to do some numbers but maybe people realized that he is garbage. He may need the help of Eminem to sale so he might use that em song as a single.
 8 years ago '12        #92
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Galaxy said:
One is a debut rock album from a rapper that will sell more than pretty much every rap album this year (its safe to say) and leaked extremely early, one is a rappers 4th Rap album what dont you get exactly?

To say it quickly...in pretty much every rap sales threads this year your going to see 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that!'
you are so f**king dumb

It's LITTLE WAYNE

you act like he formed a group that no one has ever heard of, made rock music, and never used his name to promote or some s**t.

Little WAYNE fans don't care about what kind of music it is, they know it's Little Wayne, and they like him, so they either buy it or not.

50 Cent leaked just as early, and sold the same.

Wayne went from over a MILLION in a week, to not even 200k, just like 50

They both LOST.

EDIT: Even Young Money flopped, so Wayne is CLEARLY not selling.
 02-10-2010, 01:33 AM         #93
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop arguing with Galaxy, cat has some high-school logic when it comes to judging music.The fact that it's a rock album has nothing to do with his sales. It's the fact that the music itself is TRASH.

Get over it groupie.
 02-10-2010, 01:33 AM         #94
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:

They both LOST.
Another mad hater having to resort to directly comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth, just hilarious How are you going to directly compare 50s RAP album to Waynes ROCK album also, even when it still sold more ? Man...haters are loosing it today

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-10-2010 at 01:35 AM..
 8 years ago '12        #95
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Another mad hater having to resort to comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth, just hilarious
The Carter 3 wasn't a RETAIL ALBUM?

Rebirth isn't a RETAIL ALBUM?

The Carter 3 wasn't his LAST released RETAIL ALBUM prior to 'Rebirth'?

your stupidity never seems to amaze me.. I have no idea what's wrong with you, but I bet it's way too hard to even pronounce.
 8 years ago '06        #96
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Galaxy said:

I bet you people dont even see this album as a Rock album they see it as a Wayne album. This is Wayne what 8th album and his first since he sold 1.1 on the opening week last year. That is the definition of the flop and in the music industry there are no excuses of a flop.

But anyways Rebirth is garbage and so was Carter 3. You cant keep flys from hovering over that s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 DoMieD said:
The Carter 3 wasn't a RETAIL ALBUM?

Rebirth isn't a RETAIL ALBUM?

The Carter 3 wasn't his LAST released RETAIL ALBUM prior to 'Rebirth'?

your stupidity never seems to amaze me.. I have no idea what's wrong with you, but I bet it's way too hard to even pronounce.
he thinks that just because its "rock" that it makes a difference, forget its got lil wayne on it, forget its a solo cd.......galaxy acts like people see it as a rock cd and not a lil wanye cd
 8 years ago '06        #98
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Another mad hater having to resort to directly comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth, just hilarious How are you going to directly compare 50s RAP album to Waynes ROCK album also? Man...haters are loosing it today
I wouldnt say they are comparing Rebirth to Carter 3 but they are comparing the sales. Rock sells more than rap but yet Ribirth flopped big time. Yes it did leak early but what album these days leak early. Even Wayne doesnt want people wasting there money.

Lol at the thread title Galaxy won but Wayne lost.

Last edited by Trap$tar; 02-10-2010 at 01:38 AM..
 8 years ago '12        #99
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Galaxy can't win an argument to save his life.
 02-10-2010, 01:39 AM         #100
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haters resorting to obsessing over my posts now cause they can't back up their own opinion so they have to go against mine If you cant see the difference between Carter 3 and Rebirth, just stop listening to music, stop coming to music forums, just stop. I think its more you don't want to admit that your going to have to enter your favorite rappers threads and have to see 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that!'. And get this...i don't even care about sales, im just calling you out on your obviously bulls**t logic your trying to introduce to hate on something...that you know you can't really hate on.

Mr. Snowman said:
he thinks that just because its "rock" that it makes a difference, forget its got lil wayne on it, forget its a solo cd.......galaxy acts like people see it as a rock cd and not a lil wanye cd
This guy is just the epitome of an obsessed hater

Mr. Snowman 16

16 posts in a Wayne thread saying the same thing over and over, and doesn't like Wayne...just has to keep coming back and back this is getting boring now...its just the same haters posting the same s**t as usual and then co-signing each others bulls**t.

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-10-2010 at 01:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago