Lil Wayne's "Rebirth" sold 173,821 (Galaxy won)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2010, 11:50 PM         #61
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked the album, but regardless of genre: he LOST.
I doubt C4 will go a milli.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #62
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 Peterparker said:
after carter 3 dropped and it did a mill u couldva told me Wayne could s**t on a cd w/ flies around it and it would debut at 700,000 easily

ppl were hyping rebirth tha f**k up before it dropped..

Young Money album flopped

Rebirth flopped

no matter how u look it Lil Wayne reached his peak Carter 3..it happens to every artist I know.. somebody gotta take tha shine away from him..don't worry fam it'll still be somebody close to Wayne

Drake..ppl have lost attention on Wayne n forced it heavy on Drake..don't get me wrong Wayne is still at tha top of tha rap charts..still one of tha most highly popular artist n tha game

but his peak is over..it's just way tooooooo much Wayne..too much b average material..too much of something aint good..and when he go to jail it won't even feel like he missed a beat..so ppl gone get more tired of him

yall savior reign is coming to an end...lmao
he'll just retire and pull a Jay-Z/Bret Favre:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #63
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 MELODY said:
WAYNE DON'T TALK NUMBERS THOUGH.
all you wayne fans do!!!!haha he flopped
 02-10-2010, 12:04 AM         #64
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What Peterparker said. But I predict more flops from Drake and the other YM members.
 02-10-2010, 12:07 AM         #65
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
nah u crazy..I don't even like Drake but he aint floppin..I know tha rest of YM will..but not Drake
Its not that I don't like him, its just the state of music. Only Em and Jay-Z went plat last year. Rappers used to go plat all the time.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-10-2010, 12:09 AM         #66
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
lmao
He just got off a tour that 900,000+ people paid to see, and is going to have everyone saying 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that!' For pretty much every rap album released this year, cut the bulls**t
 8 years ago '07        #67
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
galaxy shut up and take the L

look how mad he is
 02-10-2010, 12:13 AM         #68
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
galaxy shut up and take the L

look how mad he is
The best thing about this thread is that your not even a Wayne fan, a Wayne hater infact, and you cannot for the life of you stop posting in his thread
 02-10-2010, 12:14 AM         #69
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i was expectin alot more considering sales of his last effort.
 8 years ago '07        #70
space
space
wrong f**got im a fan of cater 2 and earlier wayne

and he did good on drop the world

but he makes 96 percent bulls**t these days
 02-10-2010, 12:17 AM         #71
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
wrong f**got im a fan of cater 2 and earlier wayne

and he did good on drop the world

but he makes 96 percent bulls**t these days
And yet you get so mad , i know you know comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth is ridiculous, i know you know people are going to be saying 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that!' pretty much everytime a rap album is released this year, and yet you keep having to come back to post the same thing over and over...

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-10-2010 at 12:18 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 Galaxy said:
And yet you get so mad , i know you know comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth is ridiculous, i know you know people are going to be saying 'Dam! Waynes rock album sold more than that' pretty much everytime a rap album is released this year, and yet you keep having to come back to post the same thing over and over...
but im not, its just sad how you can admit a loss....any normal fan can tell that an 85 percent decrease is a loss, but your not a fan, your a stan
 8 years ago '07        #73
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
at this Wayne groupie leaving this out..

1 LADY ANTEBELLUM CAPITOL NASHVILLE/EMI 201,426

Wayne flopped hard. From selling 1 Mil to 170,000. Keep making up those lame excuses groupies - he flopped.
 02-10-2010, 12:29 AM         #74
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
your a stan
Only a stan hater would still be comparing those two albums at this point name one other rapper that could make a ROCK album of all things...and have it pretty much headed to outsell every rap album this year...

Ill give you Eminem
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
It's funny how people on this site say they don't care about sales and sales don't matter, then their true colors come out in threads like this...
sales really dont matter...its just funny listening to all these excuses...but i remember you going in on 50 when he flopped

waynes flops well deserved because people realized this was absolute garbage and didn't buy the cd.

its a step in the right direction, people are realizing he is garbage now...cased closed
 02-10-2010, 12:34 AM         #76
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
sales really dont matter...its just funny listening to all these excuses...but i remember you going in on 50 when he flopped

waynes flops well deserved because people realized this was absolute garbage and didn't buy the cd.

its a step in the right direction, people are realizing he is garbage now...cased closed
I can't believe your saying im delusional while saying stuff like this no other rapper couldve done what Wayne has just done besides maybe Eminem, and you still cant give him props...just pathetic...i have a feeling if this is effecting you so bad your going to have a break down when Carter 4 comes out...you know his rap album...
 8 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 Galaxy said:
Only a stan hater would still be comparing those two albums at this point name one other rapper that could make a ROCK album of all things...and have it pretty much headed to outsell every rap album this year...

Ill give you Eminem
well yes i do hate stans, they do turn me off to some music i would normally not hate on....who knows but what rapper would want to try, there rappers so they rap....whats the point of a crossover?? maybe wayne could have been creative in rap and done something besides his normal punchlines and corny singles. why would someone who has a terrible voice attempt to do a genre that involves singing.

and duh it will outsell rap albums its lil wayne he sold a million cds 2 and 1/2 years ago..and now he sells 170k
 02-10-2010, 12:37 AM         #78
BIGthingsSON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Haters so mad their now directly comparing a rappers rap album to his debut rock album that leaked extremely early and doesnt even have the main single properly out, yall k!ll me Just admit Wayne won.......you don't even have to mention me.
Why do you keep bringing up the fact it's a rock album. Seriously, whats are you trying to say with that analysis. Ok, it's a debut rock album, this guy is still going from 1mil to 170k. Let's just call this a fail when it comes to sales, same goes for BISD. Honestly though, the way you try to spin everything in your savior's favor is pathetic. PLEASE just stop posting, your arguments are high school at best.

The album was pure trash btw, and I think most of this site agrees. Last time I checked it was 123 one mics.

Last edited by BIGthingsSON; 02-10-2010 at 12:38 AM..
 02-10-2010, 12:38 AM         #79
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
well yes i do hate stans
Snowman...as one music lover to another...you are making yourself look extremely retarded and obsessed with Wayne, whether some other haters agree with you or not, i can't believe you are STILL coming back and directly comparing Carter 3 to Rebirth...youve really lost it. Maybe you should take a break...
 8 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
I never went in on 50. I went at BKjj and the rest of the 50 stans. I realy could care less about his sales. I posted a couple gifs and lols and moved on

You obviously have some kind of hatred and obsession with Lil Wayne. Going so far into detail trying to explain how this is a flop. You obviously care, and you are obviously going beyond having fun with it like people did with 50...
i just pointed it out to expose people like galaxy's delusion. Like i said earlier i like wayne cater 2 and back, since then hes only made a handful of songs that are worth listening too, i dont hate wayne i hate is arrogant fans. thats it

how am i going about this without having fun. im just stating the facts, its not that hard just clicked on the metacritic link

you have to be a dellusional stan not to realize this is an L
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy