Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1
5997 pageviews
86 comments

Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Lil Wayne Sentencing Delayed Till March 2nd Due To Dental Surgery

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Twitter / Mack Maine: Extension till march 2nd!! ...

Exhibit BX said: image

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne’s Sentencing Put On Hold « DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

[pic - click to view]

Galaxy...YOU CAN BREATHE AGAIN!!

NEW YORK - Lil Wayn'es sentencing has been delayed until March 2 due to dental surgery, his attorney announced in a Manhattan courtroom Tuesday (February 9).

The rapper was scheduled to be formally sentenced by a judge and begin serving his one-year term stemming from a 2007 arrest that resulted in a guilty plea in October for attempted weapons possession.

The Cash Money MC arrived shortly after 2 p.m. with his label heads Birdman and Slim. He quietly entered the courtroom as photographers snapped pictures from the hallway. Wayne wore a navy coat and black-framed glasses, and he sat still while his lawyer Stacey Richman spoke.

She informed the judge that she sent a notification to the Manhattan District Attorney's Office that the rapper is suffering from a cracked tooth and would need to postpone his sentence. The judge agreed and ruled to reschedule for March 2.

The rapper is set to undergo surgery February 12 in Miami, according to Richman. He will need a week to 10 days to recover. His defense offered prosecutors February 25 as a date for Wayne to turn himself him in after surgery, but Judge Charles H. Solomon instead selected March 2.

The judge then warned Wayne that he must return to Miami on Tuesday. Solomon insisted if he leaves tomorrow, there would be a chance his surgery would be delayed due to hazardous weather conditions leaving New York.

"I don't want this to get pushed back anymore," Solomon said. "This is the last adjournment."

Last edited by Wasted; 02-09-2010 at 03:13 PM..

86 comments for "Lil Wayne Sentencing Delayed Till March 2nd Due To Dental Surgery"

02-09-2010, 01:34 PM         #2
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM         #3
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne won’t be going to jail just yet. Young Money President Mack Maine took to his twitter minutes ago to announce that the rap superstar’s sentencing date has been postponed.

“Extension till march 2nd!!!!!” Maine just wrote on the social networking site. “Thanx for da prayers LOVE y’all…and Wayne said thanx for da prayers too..ym!!!”

As previously reported, Wayne was expected to be sentenced today in Manhattan criminal court and then begin serving his time, believed to be about a year behind bars.

The Grammy-award-winning MC was arrested in July 2007, following a concert at Manahattan’s Beacon Theatre. After smelling marijuana coming from his tour bus, officers pulled the vehicle over and allegedly found a .40 caliber semi-automatic loaded gun belonging to the rapper.
Originally claiming innocence, Weezy switched his plea two years later for a lesser charge. On October 22, 2009 the rap superstar officially plead guilty to a second-degree attempted gun possession charge. He will most likely only have to serve eight-months on good behavior of his one-year sentence.

In related news, Wayne still faces drug and weapons charges in Arizona. That trial is scheduled to begin in March.

Last night, Birdman JR took went on UStream to address his fans. “I’m out this b**ch,” he said. “To all my fans, my real fans, I really, really, really truly love you. I love you with all of me, for real. I’ll probably be loving everything else because I love you so much. Thank you from the bottom [of my heart]. Do not forget about me ’cause I will forever think about you, and I cannot wait for you to see me again. I’m out.” —Elan Mancini
 8 years ago '09        #4
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17567 17567
:bsflag:

Thats the poer you get if your a celebrity
 8 years ago '06        #5
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8650 8650
why do you want an extension the sooner its over with the better
 8 years ago '05        #6
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
There's nothing exciting about an extension. Get ya a.ss in there asap so you can get out that much faster. That's like trying to delay an a.ss whooping. No matter how long you put it off, it's inevitable... SMH at all the media coverage about this f**got goin to jail...

Yo Galaxy, I bet you already got them Conjugal visits lined up.
 8 years ago '05        #7
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
hahaha and lil b**ch....uh twist was crying.
 8 years ago '05        #8
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 77 77
In Before Galaxy. How did that happen
 02-09-2010, 01:43 PM         #9
blumani0612 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
w000000t can't wait!
 8 years ago '07        #10
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO yoooooo this keeps gettin funnier no offense to freedom but n*ggas was literally crying last night.
 8 years ago '07        #11
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,124 | Props total: 1350 1350
 Universal~Mind said:
There's nothing exciting about an extension. Get ya a.ss in there asap so you can get out that much faster. That's like trying to delay an a.ss whooping. No matter how long you put it off, it's inevitable... SMH at all the media coverage about this f**got goin to jail...

Yo Galaxy, I bet you already got them Conjugal visits lined up.
 02-09-2010, 01:53 PM         #12
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Galaxy...YOU CAN BREATHE AGAIN!!
 8 years ago '05        #13
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,113 | Props total: 516 516
good s**t... record more music weezy... keep dat music flowing while your in jail...
 8 years ago '09        #14
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
Apparently he wasnt happy with the pool area.

Its the most sensible thing he has ever done(going to the dentist)cause at the moment he could eat an apple through a letter box.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-09-2010 at 02:22 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #15
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
You cant delay the inevitable Wayne

[pic - click to view]

02-09-2010, 02:05 PM         #16
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEW YORK — Lil Wayne's sentencing has been delayed until March 2 due to dental surgery, his attorney announced in a Manhattan courtroom Tuesday (February 9).

The rapper was scheduled to be formally sentenced by a judge and begin serving his one-year term stemming from a 2007 arrest that resulted in a guilty plea in October for attempted weapons possession.

The Cash Money MC arrived shortly after 2 p.m. with his label heads Birdman and Slim. He quietly entered the courtroom as photographers snapped pictures from the hallway. Wayne wore a navy coat and black-framed glasses, and he sat still while his lawyer Stacey Richman spoke.

She informed the judge that she sent a notification to the Manhattan District Attorney's Office that the rapper is suffering from a cracked tooth and would need to postpone his sentence. The judge agreed and ruled to reschedule for March 2.

The rapper is set to undergo surgery February 12 in Miami, according to Richman. He will need a week to 10 days to recover. His defense offered prosecutors February 25 as a date for Wayne to turn himself him in after surgery, but Judge Charles H. Solomon instead selected March 2.

The judge then warned Wayne that he must return to Miami on Tuesday. Solomon insisted if he leaves tomorrow, there would be a chance his surgery would be delayed due to hazardous weather conditions leaving New York.

"I don't want this to get pushed back anymore," Solomon said. "This is the last adjournment."
free weezy
 02-09-2010, 02:09 PM         #17
King Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really a Wayne fan but this is some bulls**t! they always try add s**t in just to make it harder for you.

but chances are it won't add anything to his time it will just go in with the 8 months.

Last edited by King Me; 02-09-2010 at 04:36 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #18
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
in before galaxy
 8 years ago '06        #19
killaqnz92 
space
space
$490 | Props total: 19 19
prolly to take the platnium teeth out lol ppl is hungry in there
 8 years ago '07        #20
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
why errbody hate galaxy so much
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy