o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 141
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1941
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
holy s**t..dow just went green. what a bounce!!
 8 years ago '08        #1942
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 o7media said:
holy s**t..dow just went green. what a bounce!!
and we're down 50 again ...this is crazy
 8 years ago '08        #1943
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
annnnnd we're back down over 100 points now lol
 8 years ago '04        #1944
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
annnnnd we're back down over 100 points now lol
its very bearish the hole thing supports doesnt hold and resistances are sell signals.
 8 years ago '08        #1945
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
AIG up 7% ...that's why i wanted calls for earnings. they move huge...even with this correction.
 8 years ago '05        #1946
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
have u traded any vix puts? already down 10% off the days high
 8 years ago '08        #1947
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 kkkid said:
have u traded any vix puts? already down 10% off the days high
not today. i did on wednesday though.

only thing i traded today was DIA.
 8 years ago '08        #1948
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
good day today. see yall next week.
 8 years ago '04        #1949
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #1950
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 J-Schmoove said:
Loading up for my long positions at these prices
the correction isn't over yet...
 8 years ago '05        #1951
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750


looks like a step in the right direction.

if u bought some quality large cap stocks u might want to consider write calls. Its a little more advanced but if your smart you can get a generate a nice return in the short term. btw i would high suggest you to not write nekkid calls only covered calls.
 8 years ago '04        #1952
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
let us live, Europe has not done nothing wrong lol. they just need a reason to go down. like it was with US in 2008.
 8 years ago '08        #1953
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 J-Schmoove said:
Agreed, which is why I haven't "loaded up the truck" on anything yet if it gets lower I will avg down but I plan on holding some of these stocks for years anyways so even if they do go down for a while its only a loss if you sell
oh ok. i thought you meant you did that yesterday or will be doing it monday.

do you do options or strictly stocks?
 8 years ago '08        #1954
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 Vagnum said:
let us live, Europe has not done nothing wrong lol. they just need a reason to go down. like it was with US in 2008.
Europe and Greece have done everything wrong. So has the U.S. That's why we're in this mess...it didn't just happen for the hell of it.

Greece was spending 108% of their GDP...should anyone be surprised that they're falling apart now? They're spending more than they're making.

Even if they do get bailed out, they're still f**ked.
 8 years ago '04        #1955
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
Europe and Greece have done everything wrong. So has the U.S. That's why we're in this mess...it didn't just happen for the hell of it.

Greece was spending 108% of their GDP...should anyone be surprised that they're falling apart now? They're spending more than they're making.

Even if they do get bailed out, they're still f**ked.
its not they, its WE, we all f**ked lol. were in the same Market. USA is spending aswell more than it is making. Greece is only one small country in the eurozone. nothing worth to freak out and let the DOW slip 1000 points! but like i said thoose bastards just need a reason to go down and a explanation for the Bear Raid on the whole Index. SMH at thoose people who made the downmove on POZN and on the DOW. but im not gonna f!ght it, it is how it is and we have to live with it.


Last edited by Vagnum; 05-08-2010 at 12:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1956
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 Vagnum said:
its not they, its WE, we all f**ked lol. were in the same Market. USA is spending aswell more than it is making. Greece is only one small country in the eurozone. nothing worth to freak out and let the DOW slip 1000 points! but like i said thoose bastards just need a reason to go down and a explanation for the Bear Raid on the whole Index. SMH at thoose people who made the downmove on POZN and on the DOW. but im not gonna f!ght it, it is how it is and we have to live with it.
I know...that's why I said the U.S. too. It's not just Greece..it's the whole world.

What I really don't understand is why so many people b**ch about the Dow crashing. You're a permabull...you want and think everything is going to go up up up like POZN regardless of the facts. You said POZN would be at $20 when it was complete bull s**t. There was no reason for that to ever happen.

This is why so many people lose money in the markets. All these damn permabulls and permabears being one sided.

If you can't play both sides of the markets then you shouldn't be investing. Something like a crash happens very rarely...you should be thankful for it. You can close your eyes and choose a random stock...short it..and make money. Because in a crash 99% of stocks will go down. It's the EASIEST way to make money...so I don't get why people b**ch about it.

And the beauty of a crash is that when it's over...the bulls are going to storm in and bring everything back up. So once the crash is over you go long and you make money that way. But the permabears are too stupid to play both sides and they'll keep shorting and get slaughtered once it's over.

Simply put...

Permabears get slaughtered
Permabulls get slaughtered
Smart investors win.
 8 years ago '04        #1957
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
I know...that's why I said the U.S. too. It's not just Greece..it's the whole world.

What I really don't understand is why so many people b**ch about the Dow crashing. You're a permabull...you want and think everything is going to go up up up like POZN regardless of the facts. You said POZN would be at $20 when it was complete bull s**t. There was no reason for that to ever happen.

This is why so many people lose money in the markets. All these damn permabulls and permabears being one sided.

If you can't play both sides of the markets then you shouldn't be investing. Something like a crash happens very rarely...you should be thankful for it. You can close your eyes and choose a random stock...short it..and make money. Because in a crash 99% of stocks will go down. It's the EASIEST way to make money...so I don't get why people b**ch about it.

And the beauty of a crash is that when it's over...the bulls are going to storm in and bring everything back up. So once the crash is over you go long and you make money that way. But the permabears are too stupid to play both sides and they'll keep shorting and get slaughtered once it's over.

Simply put...

Permabears get slaughtered
Permabulls get slaughtered
Smart investors win.
i agree on that.

but POZn could have reached 20 if the shortsellers would have covered to the upside and not downwards. :P there was a nice shortposition in it. check for yourself if you dont belive me... the company is undervalued like many others right now and i dont see the reason why, do you?. im not a permabull, i guess.. but i can play that side better. just dont know how to find entries when it goes down and things is red. i guess gotta lern that aswell.
another thing is gold. look where it is. its getting more and more expensive and our stocks loose worth at the same time, we loose twice! there is just something not how it should be IMO!


Last edited by Vagnum; 05-08-2010 at 02:00 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1958
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 Vagnum said:
i agree on that.

but POZn could have reached 20 if the shortsellers would have covered to the upside and not downwards. :P there was a nice shortposition in it. check for yourself if you dont belive me... the company is undervalued like many others right now and i dont see the reason why, do you?. im not a permabull, i guess.. but i can play that side better. just dont know how to find entries when it goes down and things is red. i guess gotta lern that aswell.
another thing is gold. look where it is. its getting more and more expensive and our stocks loose worth at the same time, we loose twice! there is just something not how it should be IMO!
How can you not make money in a correction though? 90% of stocks go down. All you have to do is choose any market leader buy puts or short the stock and you'll make money.

Trading sideways is terrible..good traders will make money in a sideways market. But in a bull or bear market if you can't make money then you shouldn't be in stocks IMO.

And like I said about POZN..it was not going to go to $20. I don't know how many times I told you to sell before the results came out. There was absolutely NO way it would make it to $20. I told you there would be a reversal. I warned you about the reversal, I warned you about the IV..but you were just being a permabull on POZN. And then you got angry when it went down..like wtf? That's where people mess up. Can't trade with emotions, just trade off of the facts.

POZN was baked in. It had already doubled on the speculation of the FDA results. So whether they got approved or not it was still going to go down.
 8 years ago '04        #1959
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
How can you not make money in a correction though? 90% of stocks go down. All you have to do is choose any market leader buy puts or short the stock and you'll make money.

Trading sideways is terrible..good traders will make money in a sideways market. But in a bull or bear market if you can't make money then you shouldn't be in stocks IMO.

And like I said about POZN..it was not going to go to $20. I don't know how many times I told you to sell before the results came out. There was absolutely NO way it would make it to $20. I told you there would be a reversal. I warned you about the reversal, I warned you about the IV..but you were just being a permabull on POZN. And then you got angry when it went down..like wtf? That's where people mess up. Can't trade with emotions, just trade off of the facts.

POZN was baked in. It had already doubled on the speculation of the FDA results. So whether they got approved or not it was still going to go down.
forget about pozn lol. the shorts covered downwards. without them no chance to reach 20$. i made some profit on it and everything is good for me.

at the same time GOLD went up like a muthaf***. so i probably have the same worth of money even if i have more money than before. lol that sucks! and now the market is going down and gold going higher. uhmm not good at all for small people!


Last edited by Vagnum; 05-08-2010 at 02:50 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1960
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,279 | Props total: 8679 8679
 Vagnum said:
forget about pozn lol. the shorts covered downwards. without them no chance to reach 20$. i made some profit on it and everything is good for me.

at the same time GOLD went up like a muthaf***. so i probably have the same worth of money even if i have more money than before. lol that sucks! and now the market is going down and gold going higher. uhmm not good at all for small people!
Well yeah, because you're in Europe and the Euro went down. But, the USD has been soaring lately...so to Americans that would be a good thing.

But, it's all in the now. Once this is all over the USD will fall back to s**t and the Euro will rebound.

You may have made some profit on POZN. But, the thing is if you had played it correctly you would have made more money. That's the whole point of the game.

Anybody can make minimum wage. Not everyone can be a millionaire.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy