o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 187
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1761
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:


has nothing to do with what happened on friday. i told you this was going to happen a 2 weeks ago....
everything has to do what happend on friday. the shorts won, its that easy. look at DNDN tehy still covering their position from that unexpected aprooval. whateva, the play is done.
 8 years ago '08        #1762
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
 Vagnum said:
everything has to do what happend on friday. the shorts won, its that easy. look at DNDN tehy still covering their position from that unexpected aprooval. whateva, the play is done.
it has NOTHING to do with what happened on friday. i said this would happen when you first told me you bought the calls....way before friday.

DNDN didn't already double before the results. there's something called being "baked in" ...which is what POZN was. that's why you paid a huge premium for your calls. and that's why they dropped like a rock today.

you NEVER EVER pay a huge premium on options and hold after ANY results. period. you were asking to lose money on that play...i've been saying it for the past couple of weeks...and i was right. it was a bad investment. it's as simple as that.

argue all you want. you can say it was because of what happened on friday...but you're wrong. believe it or not.
 8 years ago '04        #1763
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
lol. man it has everything to do what happend on friday. shorts covered illegaly their shares and went long. shure its baked in now but if their would have been a suprise aprooval they would get burned a lot and the stock would have gonna past 15$. thats what i and everybody else was was playing for but nobody had expect them to do a huge downwards covering in like 3 min!
 8 years ago '08        #1764
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
 Vagnum said:
lol. man it has everything to do what happend on friday. shorts covered illegaly their shares and went long. shure its baked in now but if their would have been a suprise aprooval they would get burned a lot and the stock would have gonna past 15$. thats what i and everybody else was was playing for but nobody had expect them to do a huge downwards covering in like 3 min!


you have a lot to learn about options. stick to stocks.
 8 years ago '06        #1765
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,957 | Props total: 10608 10608
damn shoulda held on to those AKAM calls..sold at around 200%..at close to 500% now
 8 years ago '06        #1766
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,957 | Props total: 10608 10608
jwn droppin..not sure whether to sell if it drops down to 100% or not.I think it's goin to continue up tomorrow
 8 years ago '04        #1767
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:


you have a lot to learn about options. stick to stocks.
im talking about the stock.
 8 years ago '04        #1768
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
f**k short sellers and f**k pozn. needs to be said.
 8 years ago '05        #1769
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
avatar space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 739 739
 philly337 said:
jwn droppin..not sure whether to sell if it drops down to 100% or not.I think it's goin to continue up tomorrow
looks like its gonna cup & handle its way back to 45 over the next few days
 8 years ago '08        #1770
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
 Vagnum said:
im talking about the stock.
you're wrong about the stock too. there's a reason it fell...and friday has nothing to do with it.

if i'm wrong....then either i'm a psychic by saying this would happen weeks in advance...or maybe you just can't accept failure. ....either way, it's your money that got lost no matter how you slice it.
 8 years ago '08        #1771
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
i had to leave and got stopped out of my AIG calls at $2.27. In at $2.64 ...smh.
 8 years ago '08        #1772
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
 o7media said:
no, i wouldn't believe you...

would you believe me if i said it'll be below $10 this week? ...because it already fell to $5.50 yesterday.
 Vagnum said:
there is no reason for it to fell, Vimovo got aprooved. this is significant for people with arthritis. the company will get back into positive cashflow. this is just the beginning here not an 1 and done thing. it got down to 5.50 because of nekkid shaorters who manipulated the stockprice this was illegal imo. a so called bear raid.
.......

first trading day of the week POZN is at $10.10.....

 8 years ago '08        #1773
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
I'm going for AGU 60x calls tomorrow and holding til after earnings. They should have a nice pop in share price even if they miss on earnings IMO....just like they did last time. Pretty safe play IMO.

Gonna pay a little IV on the 60's...oh well. I hope they don't gap up tomorrow.
 8 years ago '06        #1774
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,957 | Props total: 10608 10608
 o7media said:
i had to leave and got stopped out of my AIG calls at $2.27. In at $2.64 ...smh.
curious..what made u wanna buy aig calls?
 8 years ago '08        #1775
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
 philly337 said:
curious..what made u wanna buy aig calls?
earnings this week and there's no IV on the options.

and if you look at AIG's history...they have a tendency of running up big a couple of days before earnings.
 8 years ago '06        #1776
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,957 | Props total: 10608 10608
 o7media said:
earnings this week and there's no IV on the options.

and if you look at AIG's history...they have a tendency of running up big a couple of days before earnings.
ahh ok...didn't check to see any info on them just looked at the charts
 8 years ago '08        #1777
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
 philly337 said:
ahh ok...didn't check to see any info on them just looked at the charts
me too...on etrade there's a setting for earnings and it shows you on the chart when past earnings were reported. so with that you can see how the stock usually reacts to earnings. some stocks have a history of selling off after earnings, some skyrocket after earnings...it's all on the chart.
 8 years ago '05        #1778
kkkid 176 heat pts176
space
avatar space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 739 739
 o7media said:
I'm going for AGU 60x calls tomorrow and holding til after earnings. They should have a nice pop in share price even if they miss on earnings IMO....just like they did last time. Pretty safe play IMO.

Gonna pay a little IV on the 60's...oh well. I hope they don't gap up tomorrow.
if its gonna run it will be purely on outlook, been observing pot/agu for a few months now.
 8 years ago '08        #1779
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
 kkkid said:
if its gonna run it will be purely on outlook, been observing pot/agu for a few months now.
Well today looks pretty bad for the markets so I won't be buying the AGU calls right now...maybe tomorrow though.
 8 years ago '08        #1780
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,210 | Props total: 8638 8638
I see Farrock f**got hasn't come back....

and now his NBG calls he was talking about so highly....well NBG is down over 7% in the pre market....

another epic fail.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
24 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy