o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 73
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1741
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
AIG over $40 now...beautiful! :D
 8 years ago '08        #1742
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
POZN June $12.50 calls at .90 cents....

-50%

somehow "I told you so" just doesn't cut it here
 8 years ago '06        #1743
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
sold POZN for +30% when i saw it start to drop after open

been lookin for something to get into for the past hour but can not find s**t i like.Only thing i found was JWN..calls up 18% for me and earning next week.Bout to touch the 20 day ma..i'll see what it does there

also just curious what u saw in AIG o7?Just curious because i would have been scared when it closed below 20 day ma friday and been having trouble gettin over past 4-5 days.Did u just a.ssume it would go back over it since that has been support for past few months?


Last edited by philly337; 05-03-2010 at 08:30 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1744
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
damn jwn was up 18% last i checked now up almost 50%
 8 years ago '08        #1745
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 philly337 said:
damn jwn was up 18% last i checked now up almost 50%
jwn?? it's up 4.5% ...

edit: never mind..you're talking about the calls not the stock lol
 8 years ago '06        #1746
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
 o7media said:
jwn?? it's up 4.5% ...

edit: never mind..you're talking about the calls not the stock lol
lol yea my bad.Bought may 43 calls at 1.03..bid ask is 1.56/1.62 right now

think i'm just going to sell.Went over 20 day ma and pulled back a little.I think it will push through but not taking a chance..got a decent percent gain..take it while it's there ina few minutes if it doesn't do anything
 8 years ago '08        #1747
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
where did Farrock f**got go with his SWC calls?? SWC is -4% today..... EPIC FAIL
 8 years ago '06        #1748
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
haahha clb down too ahaha

he'll come back in a few months tellin us "how to make money" lol.I think my pickd are up about 500% since he posted (akam up again today) and i'm sure ur up on ur picks while his s**t goes down down down
 8 years ago '08        #1749
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 philly337 said:
haahha clb down too ahaha

he'll come back in a few months tellin us "how to make money" lol.I think my pickd are up about 500% since he posted (akam up again today) and i'm sure ur up on ur picks while his s**t goes down down down
he'll say he sold them before it went down :rolleyes2:

yeah i made a profit on my WYNN calls. in at $3.25 out at $4.00. About at 23% gain. Gonna hold my AIG calls. About even with them right now.
 8 years ago '06        #1750
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
 o7media said:
he'll say he sold them before it went down :rolleyes2:

yeah i made a profit on my WYNN calls. in at $3.25 out at $4.00. About at 23% gain. Gonna hold my AIG calls. About even with them right now.
good s**t
 8 years ago '06        #1751
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
kept JWN..still going..up 100% now


Last edited by philly337; 05-03-2010 at 09:46 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #1752
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
watchin afg,ann,cec,clmt,dco,dei
 8 years ago '08        #1753
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 philly337 said:
kept JWN..still going..up 100% now
you need to start trading real money
 8 years ago '08        #1754
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
POZN under $11 now....

June $12.50 calls at .70 cents now... you still holding these vagnum? If you are..you're down 50% ...
 8 years ago '06        #1755
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
 o7media said:
you need to start trading real money
i'm tellin u...it's pissin me off.I was debating puttin a grand in yesterday but felt it's not enough.If i would have woulda been up 200% on AKAM (went higher but i sold at 200%) and up over 100% on JWN (pozn wouldn't have counted..bought that few weeks ago).I'm really thinkin of just doin it (maybe end of month now).Only reason i don't is because i been making big gains on options lately but could also lose a lot if it takes wrong turn.Was goin to just put into ur daily penny picks which have been hot but i don't like just puttin my money in someone else's pick (feels like more of gamble even though u been pickin winners left and right)
 8 years ago '04        #1756
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
f**king pozen. thoose shorts who covered friday f**ked up everything.
 8 years ago '06        #1757
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
 philly337 said:
watchin afg,ann,cec,clmt,dco,dei
not watchin now..don't like bid/ask and strike prices on most.Bought into CEC..hopefully goes through 2o day ma..should have waited but not sure if i'm goin to be around a comp in a little
 8 years ago '08        #1758
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 Vagnum said:
f**king pozen. thoose shorts who covered friday f**ked up everything.


has nothing to do with what happened on friday. i told you this was going to happen a 2 weeks ago....
 8 years ago '08        #1759
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 philly337 said:
i'm tellin u...it's pissin me off.I was debating puttin a grand in yesterday but felt it's not enough.If i would have woulda been up 200% on AKAM (went higher but i sold at 200%) and up over 100% on JWN (pozn wouldn't have counted..bought that few weeks ago).I'm really thinkin of just doin it (maybe end of month now).Only reason i don't is because i been making big gains on options lately but could also lose a lot if it takes wrong turn.Was goin to just put into ur daily penny picks which have been hot but i don't like just puttin my money in someone else's pick (feels like more of gamble even though u been pickin winners left and right)
lol give it a try....just keep a tight stop if you're worried about losing it all.
 8 years ago '06        #1760
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13846 13846
 o7media said:
lol give it a try....just keep a tight stop if you're worried about losing it all.
yea i think i'm def goin to start of june but goin to be hard to wait that long so might just go ahead and put it in.Been looking at zecco..but think opitonshouse looks the cheapest

just scared of options with that little amount...dependin on bid/ask u can start off 10% in the hole.Doesn't leave much wiggle room if u set a stop loss at say 15%


Last edited by philly337; 05-03-2010 at 10:42 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
77 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
98 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy