o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 106
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1481
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 o7media said:
I recommend buying puts on WYNN ....coming up on some resistance here. could fall back to around $81 next week.
this might have the worst p/e ratio ive seen in a long time.

P/E ratio

526.77

how is that stock at 90$ when they arent even making that much money.
 8 years ago '08        #1482
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 kkkid said:
this might have the worst p/e ratio ive seen in a long time.

P/E ratio

526.77

how is that stock at 90$ when they arent even making that much money.
ugh...i can't believe they made a new 52 week high. i honestly never look at pe ratios ..don't mean much to me.

but for one, jim cramer was pumping it the other day. the night after i bought my calls cramer started pumping it..lol

plus it was a bounce play. my target price after that bounce was around $87 - $88. i sold around $86 to be on the safe side. i never thought they would make it this high. i was holding the 90x calls at $1.82 ...sold them at $2.50 and now they're at $4.40 FML.
 8 years ago '05        #1483
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 o7media said:
ugh...i can't believe they made a new 52 week high. i honestly never look at pe ratios ..don't mean much to me.

but for one, jim cramer was pumping it the other day. the night after i bought my calls cramer started pumping it..lol

plus it was a bounce play. my target price after that bounce was around $87 - $88. i sold around $86 to be on the safe side. i never thought they would make it this high. i was holding the 90x calls at $1.82 ...sold them at $2.50 and now they're at $4.40 FML.
why would you even sell them? i dont know what you could have seen which made you think the stock was ever gonna start going down today.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #1484
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 kkkid said:
why would you even sell them? i dont know what you could have seen which made you think the stock was ever gonna start going down today.


[pic - click to view]

i sold them yesterday.......
 8 years ago '05        #1485
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 kkkid said:
Cut it out children.....

Watchlist


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Both released solid earnings yesterday. Probably gonna go a little bit lower before going back up. Keep an eye on them
Just to shed some light on this. TCK reinstated the dividend. Long story short they stopped giving out the dividend last year when the stock was down around 4$. As far as FCX goes i read that they doubled there dividend. There both leaders in copper on the nyse. Would expect a pull back if copper prices dont go up soon.
 8 years ago '06        #1486
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,026 | Props total: 10693 10693
 philly337 said:
watchin AAN,CNX,BEAV,and PFCB

all have earning next week i believe and charts look good
f**k....went to a bar last night and got up late.Missed CNX which had my option up 20%.All others i've already sold and turned out how i thought.Only thing in red is WLP

goin to use this stock scanner again next week (forget what settings i used..kept changin them so much) but all stock were pretty easy to read
 8 years ago '08        #1487
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 philly337 said:
f**k....went to a bar last night and got up late.Missed CNX which had my option up 20%.All others i've already sold and turned out how i thought.Only thing in red is WLP

goin to use this stock scanner again next week (forget what settings i used..kept changin them so much) but all stock were pretty easy to read
yeah WLP is k!lling me too. i'll be holding til next week. i hope they can have a nice run before earnings on wednesday :party3:
 8 years ago '06        #1488
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,026 | Props total: 10693 10693
i don't see how they can't....they're just stuck where they're at.Hope they start rollin soon
 8 years ago '08        #1489
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 philly337 said:
i don't see how they can't....they're just stuck where they're at.Hope they start rollin soon
health care sector hasn't been doing good lately. i should have went with puts instead.
 8 years ago '05        #1490
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 o7media said:
health care sector hasn't been doing good lately. i should have went with puts instead.
i still think its ok, its way oversold. if it goes down to 57$ you might have to average down if you want to see any kind of profit. altho its a risky play on may calls.
 8 years ago '08        #1491
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 kkkid said:
i still think its ok, its way oversold. if it goes down to 57$ you might have to average down if you want to see any kind of profit. altho its a risky play on may calls.
i hope it doesn't have to come to that. i'm hoping it will see some heavy buying action before earnings on wednesday. i don't really want to hold after earnings even though i think they'll beat expectations because i paid some IV on them, and they'll drop like crazy if i hold.
 8 years ago '08        #1492
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
Alerting CYCA here at .0017 x .0018 ...it's a great buy at these prices. I've been watching it for a while now and it'll break out any time IMO.

I highly recommend buying CYCA here if you can...
 8 years ago '05        #1493
tedduz 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
 o7media said:
Alerting CYCA here at .0017 x .0018 ...it's a great buy at these prices. I've been watching it for a while now and it'll break out any time IMO.

I highly recommend buying CYCA here if you can...

will be wise to buy CYCA against monday? the reason why am asking is bcos i will not be able to day trade with my account
 8 years ago '08        #1494
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 tedduz said:
will be wise to buy CYCA against monday? the reason why am asking is bcos i will not be able to day trade with my account
are you asking if you buy now should you hold til monday?

yeah that would be fine...there's only 2 hours left today. and there's huge support where it's at right now...if it goes by a lot, it will be next week anyway.

so yeah, you don't have to worry about anything happening to it today IMO.
 8 years ago '05        #1495
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
amazon puts would have been a nice play, surprised it was up at 149 at the start of the day.
 8 years ago '04        #1496
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
Alert bought CYTX June 7.50$ calls at 0.50$
 8 years ago '08        #1497
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 kkkid said:
amazon puts would have been a nice play, surprised it was up at 149 at the start of the day.
not really... because of IV the amazon puts are barely up right now.

$140 puts are up .5%
$145 puts are up 7%
$150 puts are up 17%

not a whole lot of huge gains considering AMZN fell 5%
 8 years ago '04        #1498
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 getGwap said:
whats the recommended entry it's at .26 right now



--------------

in at .25
Monday:


[video - click to view]


lol
 8 years ago '08        #1499
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,278 | Props total: 8679 8679
 o7media said:
Tedduz, check out XNN. It's a big board (AMEX stock)...at .50 right now. Could break out soon IMO. Crossed above the 20 SMA. 13 EMA is trending up and so is the MACD.
did you see this, Tedduz??

XNN was closed up 10.3% today.... they should continue to see growth in the coming weeks IMO.

idk if you saw my post a couple of days ago or not though...
 8 years ago '05        #1500
tedduz 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
 o7media said:
did you see this, Tedduz??

XNN was closed up 10.3% today.... they should continue to see growth in the coming weeks IMO.

idk if you saw my post a couple of days ago or not though...
i definitely bought XNN, and you are right they are up 10.3%

thanks!!!!!

07, how do you know when a stock has reached the peak of its momentum ?

what i am trying to say is how do you know when to sell or to hold on?


Last edited by tedduz; 04-24-2010 at 07:46 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 49
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy