o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1401
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
that's true. the problem i have with those types of stocks and investors is that my stock picks will make you more in a week then your long term growth stocks that you hold for years. i don't understand why people do that.
maybe because they wont sit all day behind the comp?
 8 years ago '08        #1402
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,202 | Props total: 8635 8635
 Vagnum said:
maybe because they wont sit all day behind the comp?
they wouldn't have to. if they have a financial adviser or broker doing the work for them..all they would do is say sell at 10% or 20% or whatever their target is.
 8 years ago '04        #1403
Vagnum 
space
space
 getGwap said:
If mbtg pulls back to .022 or .023 it will be a good pickup tomorrow i have a limit order set hope it gets filled i expect 1 or 2 more pullbacks for mbtg until it breaks out past the .030 level

also have a limit set for frdm for tomorrow
----------------------

the ask for pozn is above 11 dollars right now it looks like the last chance to get in before it starts to take off i reccommend a buy tomorrow if you get it at the current price 10.30 or somewhere below that if it falls again but the fda approval is around the corner
locked and loadet!
 8 years ago '08        #1404
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
damn VZ! i bought a few more calls on this dip and averaged down to .45 now. i might end up holding til earnings tomorrow.
 8 years ago '07        #1405
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 o7media said:
they wouldn't have to. if they have a financial adviser or broker doing the work for them..all they would do is say sell at 10% or 20% or whatever their target is.
most people who go to mutual funds dont have a big appetite for risk so they want to hold long term and look for stocks with dividends but after they see your results and some stocks that you picked and how they soared would probably be more open to it but at first they would be apprehensive

i like your trading style though and the results you get so it might not be a bad idea if you could win some of your clients over

--------------------------

mbtg headed down possibly to that .022 - .023 mark keep a lookout

tgx looks good alerted it 1.61

Last edited by getGwap; 04-21-2010 at 09:43 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1406
Vagnum 
space
space
Watch and buy POSC, wich could see huge gains in near future!
 8 years ago '07        #1407
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Vagnum said:
Watch and buy POSC, wich could see huge gains in near future!
whats the recommended entry it's at .26 right now

--------------

in at .25

Last edited by getGwap; 04-21-2010 at 10:01 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1408
Vagnum 
space
space
 getGwap said:

--------------

in at .25
the point about it is this, its a promissing lotto play. damn im lost without L2 cant see what they do.

Micro cap investors are still talking about a popular stock that last year flew from $0.03 to $1.95 on the "promise" of a yet to be FDA approved, proprietary medical imaging technology designed to produce 3D medical diagnostic images in real time.
The Imaging 3 (OTC:IMGG) play has become the stuff of legend, and is second only to our own recent pick, Radient Pharmaceuticals (AMEX: RPC), which went from 0.20 to 2.59 in a matter of 3 days after we spotlighted it less than two weeks ago.

Today, we proudly highlight one of the most anticipated and highly researched picks we have ever focused our attention on and it certainly has the potential to eclipse those previously mentioned above. Not only is today's pick vastly undervalued, we have held off announcing the name of the company until today because we have been actively chasing a rumor that, if confirmed within the next three or so days, could easily send shares into the multiple dollar range.

Positron Corporation (OTC BB: POSC.OB) has been around for over 25 years, but is now quickly evolving to the next level. Recently, they became the recipient of the “2010 Frost & Sullivan North American Molecular Imaging Systems New Product Innovation Award”

Frost & Sullivan is a global research organization of 1,800 analysts and consultants who monitor more than 300 industries and 250,000 companies. The New Product Innovation Award is a prestigious recognition of Positron Corporation’s accomplishments in the Integrated Cardiac Imaging Tools sector. An unbiased, 3rd party recognition will provide a profound impact in enhancing the brand value and thereby accelerating the growth of Positron Corporation’s diagnostic process potential in cardiology. See the chart below to see previous winners of the Frost & Sullivan award.

Now in 2010 Positron has begun selling its Attrius PET™ scanner and will be launching its new proprietary product, the Nuclear Cardio-Assist®- a device that is a “virtual compound pharmacy” located on site at the physician’s office to dispense the radiopharmaceutical as a patient specific dose. This device will enable the company (and others) to sell radiopharmaceuticals direct to the nuclear cardiology facilities, alleviating the need for a centralized nuclear pharmacy and the antiquated distribution that it entails.

Our sources tell us that within days we may hear news of either a partnership or buy-out involving this very much undiscovered, but highly impressive OTC company and a $25 billion NYSE traded company.
We should have more exclusive details about that big news item in this space by Friday. It will follow tomorrow's fully press-released special report and interview with the CEO of the company.

Last year, Positron achieved a major milestone, as its joint venture with Neusoft Medical Systems of China received FDA 510k approval on the “Attrius” PET scanner. The event signaled the beginning of Positron’s ability to market and sell its state of the art cardiac PET scanner, the Attrius, in the United States.

In addition, the company's Cardio-Assist® will reshape the radiopharmaceutical distribution in the nuclear cardiac imaging and Positron is already working with the industry’s top radiopharmaceutical manufacturers to begin the distribution of their radiopharmaceuticals using the technology. Analysts believe Positron will generate extraordinary revenues selling radiopharmaceutical consumables to the large customer base that exists today for SPECT radiopharmaceuticals (7,000+ opportunities) and will leverage the same base as the SPECT industry migrates to PET as the #1 cardiac imaging modality in the world.

Positron Corp
0.25 +0.07 (+39.44%)
Intraday | 3 Month | 6 Month | 1 Year
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Positron has now entered the execution and growth stage and they are uniquely positioned to be the leader in nuclear cardiology imaging. It is very safe to say that this could be one of our biggest picks of the new year and I urge you to think carefully before trading in and out of this stock too quickly.

The share structure is sound, and we have seen this stock trade up very quickly on relatively little volume. In addition to the stability of the company and their pending developments, we are a.ssured that there are no planned warrant exercises or financing mechanisms which will get in the way or dilute shares. That should ease investors' nerves if shares start to climb as rapidly as we anticipate they might within the next few days.
 8 years ago '08        #1409
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
You still holding onto AEZS vagnum?? LMAOOOOO don't say i didn't warn you....
 8 years ago '05        #1410
tedduz 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
07media, you were absolutely right about AEZS I lost $60 on that stock.

07, what do you think about AGEN, i bought at $1.18 last week, today it is trending upwards at around $1.26;should i wait before selling? or maybe wait till 2morrow

07 please could give alerts on stocks around the range of $1- $2, i kinda started with $500

thanks!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #1411
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:
You still holding onto AEZS vagnum?? LMAOOOOO don't say i didn't warn you....
yeah im still holding. will buy more at 1.05$ they closing the gap IMO.

but i sold BNVI today at the opening.
 8 years ago '08        #1412
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 tedduz said:
07media, you were absolutely right about AEZS I lost $60 on that stock.

07, what do you think about AGEN, i bought at $1.18 last week, today it is trending upwards at around $1.26;should i wait before selling? or maybe wait till 2morrow

07 please could give alerts on stocks around the range of $1- $2, i kinda started with $500

thanks!!!!!
For AGEN. I'd think about selling soon. Has resistance at the 200 SMA. Has not closed above it yet, not even on the big run it had on April 13th. Today it hit the 200 SMA and fell. It MIGHT go above it tomorrow, and you could probably sell then for a little more profit...but it may fall back down tomorrow too.

I'd say play it safe and take your profits today. You can hold if you want, but it's risky IMO.

You want big board stocks that are between $1-$2 or OTC and Pink sheets that are in that range? I usually don't alert any big boards...but I'll look around, if I see something I like I'll let you know.
 8 years ago '08        #1413
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:
yeah im still holding. will buy more at 1.05$ they closing the gap IMO.
lol ...good luck.
 8 years ago '04        #1414
Vagnum 
space
space
 getGwap said:

--------------

in at .25
im still loking for an entry, since i have no L2 i let the chart speak for me. if i can get it at 0.20$ tha would be phenomenal. i will Alert what im paying for it. don wanna miss if there is a run in the next 3 days.
 8 years ago '08        #1415
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
Why are you guys buying POSC now!?!?! It has already gone up almost 750% in the last 2 weeks.....

OTC stock...pump and dump??

Getting in now is VERY risky.....

I say the next stop for them is .14
 8 years ago '04        #1416
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:
Why are you guys buying POSC now!?!?! It has already gone up almost 750% in the last 2 weeks.....

OTC stock...pump and dump??

Getting in now is VERY risky.....

I say the next stop for them is .14
it could run into dollars in the next time because of buyout and stuff. read the PR i postet.
but yeah dont put your whole money into it. im now biddig for a couple at 0.22$
 8 years ago '08        #1417
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:
it could run into dollars in the next time because of buyout and stuff. read the PR i postet.
but yeah dont put your whole money into it. im now biddig for a couple at 0.22$
that was NOT a PR...that was an investment opinion from Micro Cap Investors. They're a promoter.....

POSC isn't getting bought out.
 8 years ago '04        #1418
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:
that was NOT a PR...that was an investment opinion from Micro Cap Investors. They're a promoter.....

POSC isn't getting bought out.
ill take my chance on it.

timefrrame 1-2 weeks here with POSC.
 8 years ago '05        #1419
tedduz 
space
space
space
$11 | Props total: 0 0
 o7media said:
For AGEN. I'd think about selling soon. Has resistance at the 200 SMA. Has not closed above it yet, not even on the big run it had on April 13th. Today it hit the 200 SMA and fell. It MIGHT go above it tomorrow, and you could probably sell then for a little more profit...but it may fall back down tomorrow too.

I'd say play it safe and take your profits today. You can hold if you want, but it's risky IMO.

You want big board stocks that are between $1-$2 or OTC and Pink sheets that are in that range? I usually don't alert any big boards...but I'll look around, if I see something I like I'll let you know.

big boards, that will be nice
 8 years ago '08        #1420
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
Just picked up WLP May $62.5x calls at .61. Double bottom play..looking for a bounce tomorrow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy