o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 121
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #121
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 j-dub82 said:
bkpg has been good to me but i noticed a double top forming on that too, so i won't be jumping back into it soon but will keep watching
Yeah, if they fall down to .40 it would be a good buy IMO.
 02-13-2010, 10:11 AM         #122
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what yall think about RMDM?? its another penny stock
 8 years ago '08        #123
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 allstar32 said:
what yall think about RMDM?? its another penny stock
I'd stay away from them. They're just a diluted stock like DVME and KKUR...but the difference with them is that they release too many PR's unlike KKUR and DVME. So it has no chance of going anywhere.

You could probably flip it if you're lucky, but it's not worth it IMO.
 02-13-2010, 01:04 PM         #124
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ so your main penny stock plays are usually .01 and above??
 8 years ago '08        #125
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 allstar32 said:
^^^ so your main penny stock plays are usually .01 and above??
Not really, I mean it just depends. I play sub penny stocks (less than 1 cent), stocks that are over $1.00, etc...

There are just certain stocks that I try to stay away from.
 02-13-2010, 01:49 PM         #126
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima penny guy, too risky sometimes i guess. but the upside to those are so attractive to me.
 8 years ago '08        #127
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 allstar32 said:
ima penny guy, too risky sometimes i guess. but the upside to those are so attractive to me.
It's all a percentage. Whether you invest $100 in a stock that costs .01 or $1.00. It's the same thing..
 02-13-2010, 02:36 PM         #128
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^very true
 8 years ago '05        #129
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
From what i heard RIMM was re-evaluated, they said the #s should be higher so the stock took a big jump. Some people may be skeptical when the offical report comes out in a month now. Thus people will be selling puts.
 8 years ago '08        #130
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 kkkid said:
From what i heard RIMM was re-evaluated, they said the #s should be higher so the stock took a big jump. Some people may be skeptical when the offical report comes out in a month now. Thus people will be selling puts.
They do look like they're going higher. Broke through some major resistance and MACD is now headed north. Could be nice for some calls right about now.
 8 years ago '05        #131
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 o7media said:
They do look like they're going higher. Broke through some major resistance and MACD is now headed north. Could be nice for some calls right about now.
well, last week would have been a better time to buy. If the news stays out of the way they will run to 75 easily. If the news bad down to 65 easily. s**ts a gold mine if you play it right
 8 years ago '08        #132
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 kkkid said:
well, last week would have been a better time to buy. If the news stays out of the way they will run to 75 easily. If the news bad down to 65 easily. s**ts a gold mine if you play it right
I think either way it will do good. The tech sector rallied yesterday on bad news. Lately techs have been doing better than the rest for the most part.
 8 years ago '06        #133
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13839 13839
what yall think about AIR?Sittin here bored was just entering random letters and pullin up charts...didn't check any news on them but charts look good.Been on a steady upward trend since march.Seems to be close to support right now,RSI at 44,and slow STO just dipped below 20 for a second time and now moving its way up
 8 years ago '05        #134
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
I think the time for TM calls is now, everything is out in the open and they have started the repairs etc.
 8 years ago '08        #135
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 kkkid said:
I think the time for TM calls is now, everything is out in the open and they have started the repairs etc.
I was wrong about TM. They're on a bounce. I guess people think that $15 - $20 dip was enough. But they announced some more recalls on Friday in the AH.

They'll dip again, I'd stay away from calls and puts for the time being to see how the market reacts. That's just me though.
 02-14-2010, 12:04 PM         #136
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^well im still learning about the options, im focused on the pennies for now
 02-14-2010, 12:06 PM         #137
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone here invest in energy stocks? i'm interested in getting investments some solar or nuclear power companies.. Not really interested in making a quick buck but more of a long term investment, since the world could be reaching a severe oil shortage in 10 years.
 02-14-2010, 12:36 PM         #138
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^........o7 prolly can help with that. seem like most people in this thread tryin to make money now while they can cuz the market all over the place lol.............im included
 8 years ago '08        #139
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 dre4dollas said:
anyone here invest in energy stocks? i'm interested in getting investments some solar or nuclear power companies.. Not really interested in making a quick buck but more of a long term investment, since the world could be reaching a severe oil shortage in 10 years.
I wouldn't hold anything long for now. I'd wait for some key things before you invest in anything long. The market is definitely in a down trend, no doubt about it. And the longer we consolidate the harder we're going to fall.

So putting your money into stocks long term right now is a bad idea IMO.
 8 years ago '05        #140
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 o7media said:
I was wrong about TM. They're on a bounce. I guess people think that $15 - $20 dip was enough. But they announced some more recalls on Friday in the AH.

They'll dip again, I'd stay away from calls and puts for the time being to see how the market reacts. That's just me though.
Yes but at the same time you can watch how the stock is doing on the tokyo stock exchange. Because of the holiday & the time difference they will have 2 days of trading before we have 1. That being said you can get a good idea of were the stock is going on tuesday.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy