o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 138
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1161
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
well personally i dont like useg price is low and really your not gonna get a huge premium out of it in my opinion. Mos on the otherhand can give you good premium, personally im looking at agrium(agu). agriculture had a rough week so lookin for an entry point.

personal strategy for me is near the money more than 1 month out. my favourite stock to play options on is CNQ.


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #1162
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
hmm..so now that CNQ brokeout of its sideways up and down trend are you looking for calls now with support at $75? and would you buy puts once it fell about 3% below the support?..
 8 years ago '05        #1163
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 Franchise08 said:
hmm..so now that CNQ brokeout of its sideways up and down trend are you looking for calls now with support at $75? and would you buy puts once it fell about 3% below the support?..
small put play, may strike 78. i like the risk to reward on it and i think its gonna fall back to 75 slowly. at the same time keep in mind risk is risk, s**t runs hard as f**k when oil goes up.
 8 years ago '08        #1164
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
I'm glad I held onto those CAT calls over the weekend....

"Caterpillar upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Baird"

:D :D :D :D :D
 8 years ago '05        #1165
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 o7media said:
I'm glad I held onto those CAT calls over the weekend....

"Caterpillar upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Baird"

:D :D :D :D :D
lucky u, new 52week high
 8 years ago '06        #1166
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,095 | Props total: 13852 13852
avnr falling
 8 years ago '08        #1167
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
 kkkid said:
lucky u, new 52week high
:dancingcool::dancingcool:

ETLS is up again!!!

Alerted them at .0043 last week. It's up 255% from my alert! My members are making that cash!

Alerted BLUG this morning on Twitter. Up 43% on the day so far. Currently at 19 times the daily average volume. :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '08        #1168
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
Sold my CAT calls.

In at .84 out at $1.14 :D
 8 years ago '08        #1169
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
 Vagnum said:
how can u say that. we are in a longterm uptrend why should the markets fall? no bad news arround. everything looks good to go higher. aswell the goldprice it pointed to go higher.
FCX red...like i said

Gold down...like i said

Markets not rallying...like i said

:)
 8 years ago '05        #1170
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
everything green on my screen now, cnq.to & tck.b.to just barely in the green
 8 years ago '06        #1171
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,095 | Props total: 13852 13852
 o7media said:
Sold my CAT calls.

In at .84 out at $1.14 :D
nice

what's everybody lookin at...can't find any stocks i like right now...need some charts to look at
 8 years ago '08        #1172
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
 philly337 said:
nice

what's everybody lookin at...can't find any stocks i like right now...need some charts to look at
thanks.

i'm looking at earnings plays like CAT. it's earnings season....sooooo easy to make money :D
 8 years ago '06        #1173
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,095 | Props total: 13852 13852
 o7media said:
thanks.

i'm looking at earnings plays like CAT. it's earnings season....sooooo easy to make money :D
Never really played off of reports/pr...just started with biomeds ect... how u go about gettin a general idea if earnings report will be good?Do u hold till after earning or buy about a week before and sell right before earnings?
 8 years ago '08        #1174
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
 philly337 said:
Never really played off of reports/pr...just started with biomeds ect... how u go about gettin a general idea if earnings report will be good?Do u hold till after earning or buy about a week before and sell right before earnings?
on big companies that have a lot of volume and open interest on options you have to buy in earlier than a week otherwise you'll pay a huge premium because of the IV.

I try to buy right before they announce that they'll be reporting earnings on whatever the date is. That's when a lot of analysts start bringing their opinions and upgrading or downgrading them. I base whether I'm going to buy calls or puts on the estimates.

I already found my next earnings play. It's going to be MMM. They should announce tomorrow that they'll be reporting earnings soon. I checked the May calls, IV hasn't kicked in yet, so I should be fine. I'm gonna pick up some May 85x calls...hold em for a couple of days and sell for the IV.
 8 years ago '06        #1175
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,095 | Props total: 13852 13852
 o7media said:
on big companies that have a lot of volume and open interest on options you have to buy in earlier than a week otherwise you'll pay a huge premium because of the IV.

I try to buy right before they announce that they'll be reporting earnings on whatever the date is. That's when a lot of analysts start bringing their opinions and upgrading or downgrading them. I base whether I'm going to buy calls or puts on the estimates.

I already found my next earnings play. It's going to be MMM. They should announce tomorrow that they'll be reporting earnings soon. I checked the May calls, IV hasn't kicked in yet, so I should be fine. I'm gonna pick up some May 85x calls...hold em for a couple of days and sell for the IV.
good look
 8 years ago '06        #1176
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,095 | Props total: 13852 13852
what u guys think of mlm?I don't usually use patterns but ascending triangle and gues su could also consider a cup and handle there if u look hard enough lol.if it gets over 89-90 possible breakout


Last edited by philly337; 04-12-2010 at 09:24 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #1177
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
Alert

saved some profits at RNN at 3.25ish. holding still a few for tomorrow. nice gainer +36%.
 8 years ago '08        #1178
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
I passed on MMM. Decided to go with WU instead. Picked up the May 17.5x calls at .75.

Tomorrow they'll announce they'll be reporting earnings.

Very little IV right now. 13 EMA crossed above the 50 EMA. Chart looks great...

now I'm 1 cent away from being ITM on those. Bought em when WU was red this morning.
 8 years ago '04        #1179
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
^^^you should have held on the CAT calls, trend looks still up. wouldnt be suprised if tehy were going to trade over 67$ tomorrow. but profit is profit, congrats.
 8 years ago '08        #1180
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11573 11573
 Vagnum said:
^^^you should have held on the CAT calls, trend looks still up. wouldnt be suprised if tehy were going to trade over 67$ tomorrow. but profit is profit, congrats.
yeah i should have held longer. going to be over $67 today. only 1 cent away. oh well....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
128 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy