o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1141
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,281 | Props total: 8680 8680
Lol you're right...i left early...ETLS was up 97% not 84%
 8 years ago '05        #1142
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 752 752
I dont like telecomm options for current month, s**t doesnt move enough to make it worth it really. suprised those vz moved 24 to 27 honestly. nice picks hopefully u made some money :)
 8 years ago '08        #1143
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 kkkid said:
I dont like telecomm options for current month, s**t doesnt move enough to make it worth it really. suprised those vz moved 24 to 27 honestly. nice picks hopefully u made some money :)
yeah i made sure i got out quick on the VZ puts. they weren't going anywhere, i'm glad i got out.
 8 years ago '04        #1144
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
ok so "alert"..AMD 9/10 calls...3 month ascending triangle has formed and its getting to the breakout point..volume isn't really there yet so watch for that spike and make your move..overall nice uptrend in the last year and its been closing close to the highs...watch the breakouts

also watch FCX for a solid swing trade...really been concentrated in a higher highs/high lows channel for a while and seems to bounce off resistance/support until a breakout happens through news/volume

finally ECH..for possible puts...this has been a long forming triangle with swing trade possibilities..it is currently at the resistance point and closed a little higher right at that point with a long bearish shadow..Chille had news with its earthquakes and its large copper market...i believe people thought the demand would go up because their supply would drop but it really didnt affect it.. so after a little decline it rallied up...and now has been up and down for about 5 months..look for a small drop to $56 strike (buy the $56) and about a $3 dollar drop (with a possible breakout at support to the downside for more profits)

Last edited by Franchise08; 04-11-2010 at 05:48 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #1145
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Franchise08 said:
ok so "alert"..AMD 9/10 calls...3 month ascending triangle has formed and its getting to the breakout point..volume isn't really there yet so watch for that spike and make your move..overall nice uptrend in the last year and its been closing close to the highs...watch the breakouts

also watch FCX for a solid swing trade...really been concentrated in a higher highs/high lows channel for a while and seems to bounce off resistance/support until a breakout happens through news/volume
I wanted to buy AMD puts so badly last week when they were almost at $10 ..I never pulled the trigger though. Would have made a nice profit on ITM puts. :(

Thanks for pointing out FCX. They look great for some puts. Could see a possible break down to $75 -$77 near the 200 SMA. MACD is looking bearish and about to cross over.

Assuming the markets don't rally, they should fall again. Nice alerts.
 8 years ago '04        #1146
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 Franchise08 said:

i agree. guess this is a longterm Alert not weekly or daily. chart looks ready to go, news will be good economical situation and better profits. i dont think AMD will stay for long under 10$. wich callswould you guys buy?
 8 years ago '04        #1147
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:
Assuming the markets don't rally, they should fall again. Nice alerts.
how can u say that. we are in a longterm uptrend why should the markets fall? no bad news arround. everything looks good to go higher. aswell the goldprice it pointed to go higher.
 8 years ago '08        #1148
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:
how can u say that. we are in a longterm uptrend why should the markets fall? no bad news arround. everything looks good to go higher. aswell the goldprice it pointed to go higher.
i'm not saying they WILL NOT rally...I'm saying a.ssuming they don't. That could mean the markets continue to trade sideways, which in that case I think FCX will fall again. Gold has been slowing its rally also.
 8 years ago '08        #1149
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:
i agree. guess this is a longterm Alert not weekly or daily. chart looks ready to go, news will be good economical situation and better profits. i dont think AMD will stay for long under 10$. wich callswould you guys buy?
$9 or $10 calls would be best. Intel is reporting earnings on Tuesday. If they do good, that'll give the tech sector a big boost. Especially chip stocks like AMD.

I might pick some up if there's not much IV.
 8 years ago '08        #1150
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 o7media said:
$9 or $10 calls would be best. Intel is reporting earnings on Tuesday. If they do good, that'll give the tech sector a big boost. Especially chip stocks like AMD.

AMD reports next week on Thursday too. Definitely a lot of IV. I'm gonna stay way.
 8 years ago '05        #1151
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
note: amd reports april 15
 8 years ago '04        #1152
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:
i'm not saying they WILL NOT rally...I'm saying a.ssuming they don't. That could mean the markets continue to trade sideways, which in that case I think FCX will fall again. Gold has been slowing its rally also.
after 11k is broken next stop seems to be arround 11400 in the DOW. thats quiet a rally. sidewards would not make sense in near term wise.
 8 years ago '08        #1153
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:
after 11k is broken next stop seems to be arround 11400 in the DOW. thats quiet a rally. sidewards would not make sense in near term wise.
that's actually a very small rally. 400 points on 11,000 is nothing.
 8 years ago '04        #1154
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:

yeah im interessted in the 10$ because i think AMD will break above 10$. but the question is the time frame?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #1155
Vagnum 
space
space
 o7media said:
that's actually a very small rally. 400 points on 11,000 is nothing.
tru, something over 3%.
 8 years ago '05        #1156
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space

[pic - click to view]

if it breaks out of the wedge up then it will get to 10$ in a week probably
 8 years ago '04        #1157
Vagnum 
space
space
 kkkid said:

[pic - click to view]

if it breaks out of the wedge up then it will get to 10$ in a week probably
May or July calls would be the calls to buy than... July cause its bit more time and tehy should be shure over 10$ in july. o7 what says the IV on May and July calls with AMD? lol

Last edited by Vagnum; 04-11-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #1158
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:
May or July calls would be the calls to buy than... July cause its bit more time and tehy should be shure over 10$ in july. o7 what says the IV on May and July calls with AMD? lol
can't tell you right now, etrade's option analyzer tool has been acting up the past couple of days. i'm not sure of the exact IV, but i can already tell you there's plenty because they're reporting earnings next week.
 8 years ago '05        #1159
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
 o7media said:
can't tell you right now, etrade's option analyzer tool has been acting up the past couple of days. i'm not sure of the exact IV, but i can already tell you there's plenty because they're reporting earnings next week.
may strike 10 calls IV is like 0.45
 8 years ago '04        #1160
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
hmm yeah id go with the june calls...although Im not sure what exact strategy you guys use, personally, I don't excersise, just buy and sell options before expirations for profits, im pretty new to it though just have taken a lot of seminars on technical analysis from investools and have read a lot of of books...been following for almost 1 year now...hopefully you have some interesting tips in the future that'll help...sounds like most of you are focusing on small caps?..those have been moving pretty well though...

what you guys think of USEG and MOS for some options?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy