o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #841
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Vagnum said:
no, i said i puttet April calls in the portfolio. we need to hold them until 03.24 because of the aprooval on tuesday.
trying to get into calls but i have a question say i am expecting stock abc to gain alot but the news i am expecting to be released doesnt come out until september how far out do i buy the calls is it better to wait until closer to the news or buy way before
 8 years ago '04        #842
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
[QUOTE=philly337;15648993 "Data Release from Phase III Metastatic Melanoma Trial Still Expected in April"[/QUOTE]

this is enuff for an answer. dont hesistate about what u are or not are. or what the price is going to do. if the data is strong the price will breakout. people are expecting a good data, this is why the price is rising.
 8 years ago '04        #843
Vagnum 
space
space
 getGwap said:
trying to get into calls but i have a question say i am expecting stock abc to gain alot but the news i am expecting to be released doesnt come out until september how far out do i buy the calls is it better to wait until closer to the news or buy way before
what stock are you talking about, found something interessting? :sporty56:

its too early to buy calls now for september. dead money...
 8 years ago '07        #844
getGwap 
space
space
space
 Vagnum said:
what stock are you talking about, found something interessting? :sporty56:

its too early to buy calls now for september. dead money...
yea ive been looking at Qwest symbol Q

they are going to get a decision on if they can recieve grant money from the government to increase broadband service to rural parts of the country and their is 7 billion available in stimulus money the fed set aside for broadband expansion

i have been thinking of getting some q shares anyway and this news coming in september makes the stock even more attractive to me i might just start accumulating shares now and hold long term as well as get some calls

when do you think is a good time to buy the calls for sept?? maybe august?

i see this being a 10-12 dollar stock in the near future it's in the low 5's now

Last edited by getGwap; 03-27-2010 at 05:04 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #845
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 getGwap said:
yea ive been looking at Qwest symbol Q

they are going to get a decision on if they can recieve grant money from the government to increase broadband service to rural parts of the country and their is 7 billion available in stimulus money the fed set aside for broadband expansion

i have been thinking of getting some q shares anyway and this news coming in september makes the stock even more attractive to me i might just start accumulating shares now and hold long term as well as get some calls

when do you think is a good time to buy the calls for sept?? maybe august?

i see this being a 10-12 dollar stock in the near future it's in the low 5's now
ok well. i looked at Q calls for october 2010. and you can get 7.50 strike for 0.05 each. so if your really that confident i dont see any reason why not to buy it.
 8 years ago '04        #846
Vagnum 
space
space
 kkkid said:
ok well. i looked at Q calls for october 2010. and you can get 7.50 strike for 0.05 each. so if your really that confident i dont see any reason why not to buy it.
it seems pretty cheep only 0.05$, right?

but you know that the options loose on worth as time goes by if the strike price is not beeing reached. that means if, lets say august, the price is still not at 7.50$, your option is might worth 0.01$. this is a loss of how many percent?

dont gamble with october options, we have april!

Last edited by Vagnum; 03-27-2010 at 09:52 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #847
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
 Vagnum said:
it seems pretty cheep only 0.05$, right?

but you know that the options loose on worth as time goes by if the strike price is not beeing reached. that means if, lets say august, the price is still not at 7.50$, your option is might worth 0.01$. this is a loss of how many percent?

dont gamble with october options, we have april!
well it goes up by 5 cents so 0.05 is the cheapest it will ever be. If you look at april 7.50 its also 0.05 so theres 0 volume on it obviously because why would any1 want april when you can get october for the same price.

Something to consider. Jan 2011 calls @ 7.50. The bid is also 0.05 & the ask is 0.10. But the bid size is over 2000 and the ask is under 100. So even if they person just says f**k it and sells for 5cents you probably wont even get any contracts.

The reason why most people will consider 7.50 strike a joke is because the stock has to move 50%. Now sure s**t can gain 50% but Q is a utility and most people would disagree if you thought a utility was gonna gain 50% in a few months.

So ya it pretty much goes back to do you really think its gonna hit that 10dollar range you think it will in the near future.
 8 years ago '07        #848
getGwap 
space
space
space
propped kkkid must spread rep around before giving it to marksman again i think it will definitely hit that 7.50 strike price by october so i might look into getting those calls i never really traded options before just standard investments in stocks but wanted to get into options i appreciate both of your feedback
 8 years ago '04        #849
Vagnum 
space
space
 kkkid said:
well it goes up by 5 cents so 0.05 is the cheapest it will ever be. If you look at april 7.50 its also 0.05 so theres 0 volume on it obviously because why would any1 want april when you can get october for the same price.

Something to consider. Jan 2011 calls @ 7.50. The bid is also 0.05 & the ask is 0.10. But the bid size is over 2000 and the ask is under 100. So even if they person just says f**k it and sells for 5cents you probably wont even get any contracts.

The reason why most people will consider 7.50 strike a joke is because the stock has to move 50%. Now sure s**t can gain 50% but Q is a utility and most people would disagree if you thought a utility was gonna gain 50% in a few months.

So ya it pretty much goes back to do you really think its gonna hit that 10dollar range you think it will in the near future.
calls work different here, they go in 0.01 steps, didnt know that thoose have a spread of 0.05$, wich is a huuge spread. i would have to take a closer look at thoose calls on how they act by ups and downs but still, i would not gamble in april for october this is too far away. there has to be a hawk with thoose calls. how is the volatility on thoose october calls, probably under 30%? wich would mean the option is not moving anywhere on normal daily gains.
 8 years ago '08        #850
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
Alert for DCGNQ . Price crossed above the 20 SMA. Currently at .045
 8 years ago '06        #851
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 philly337 said:
CHK - No reversal shown yet but might be a good buy next week.At support and is oversold

JPM - Double top (went a little highr but pulled back on resistance) and overbought.Plus with it lookin like we'll have a correction soon might be another reason to get some puts.Going to see if it tries to push through monday to old resistance point (doubt it) or drop
both look good to start..chk up pretty big to start and jpm dropped...hopefully it continues
 8 years ago '08        #852
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
sold my MGM puts from Friday at .40. In at .37.
 8 years ago '05        #853
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
 philly337 said:
both look good to start..chk up pretty big to start and jpm dropped...hopefully it continues
well natural gas had a nice little pop.

[pic - click to view]

still has a lot of ground to make up.
 8 years ago '06        #854
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 kkkid said:
well natural gas had a nice little pop.

[pic - click to view]

still has a lot of ground to make up.
yea i'm just saying for just this stock based on the chart alone should climb.Up about 3% today (not sure what the calls were at this morning but prob a good profit where u could be looking to get out right now)
 8 years ago '07        #855
getGwap 
space
space
space
 o7media said:
Alert for DCGNQ . Price crossed above the 20 SMA. Currently at .045
it fell to .036 is it a buy at this point do you anticipate it going up?
 8 years ago '06        #856
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 philly337 said:
what u i think of dcth?The announced they were starting phase 3 of cancer treatment in early feb when it was at about 4.25 and been on a steady uptrend (at 7.26 now).
anybody hop in dcth?not sure how high it will go and is more of a longer term investenment but up about 4-5% today
 8 years ago '08        #857
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 getGwap said:
it fell to .036 is it a buy at this point do you anticipate it going up?
I'd consider buying it now. It was up like 30% in the morning.
 8 years ago '07        #858
getGwap 
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
anybody hop in dcth?not sure how high it will go and is more of a longer term investenment but up about 4-5% today
wanted to get in but it went above my target price of 7.31 too quickly
 8 years ago '07        #859
getGwap 
space
space
space
what call options would you guys look at for citi around end of april
 8 years ago '08        #860
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
Just bought some Ford 14x calls at .33. Auto sales are out on on Thursday, hopefully that will give Ford a nice boost. Plus a nice triple bottom here. I'll be holding til Thursday.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy