o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #821
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 Vagnum said:
damn my new comp is the ish. full HD and all that stuff. wowzers.
:offtopic:
what kind is it
 8 years ago '06        #822
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
why isn't there more mods in this section?Only one is shizz and never even see him post in here.o7 u should hit someboyd up and try to get mod status.I'm sure u can put up better sticky's then the ones provided to help people with investing
 8 years ago '08        #823
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,240 | Props total: 8649 8649
 philly337 said:
lol f**k you haha

but for real i still don't feel like i read the chart wrong.I did think it would go to 18 but still calls were up 15% i just didn't sell because i was tryin to hold stocks longer this week instead of taking 10-15% (as a resut this is my worst week in trading..down 20%..and every stock i lost big on was up at one point i just didn't sell)

u think it will drop pretty big though?I know u don't use DMI but this is the only indicator out of everything i looked at that suggested it would dip below 50 day ma and the charts and idicators are acting identical to when it dipped in july.RSI and SLOW STO are almost mirror images to when it dropped in july with -DMI crossin +DMI first time since that july drop
hahaha it's funny because the first day you posted about BEXP it went up like 15 cents or so and you got all excited....and then after that it just tanked hahahaha. just got your hopes up lol.

lol nah i'm just messing with you though. But yeah BEXP's chart looks terrible. All signs are pointing down IMO unless there's just some rallying in the markets, then it'll carry it up some. But over all, BEXP doesn't look good.
 8 years ago '08        #824
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
why isn't there more mods in this section?Only one is shizz and never even see him post in here.o7 u should hit someboyd up and try to get mod status.I'm sure u can put up better sticky's then the ones provided to help people with investing
f**k that..that's way too much work.
 8 years ago '06        #825
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
f**k that..that's way too much work.
so lazy

na i feel especially if u start that jobe.Was just bored lookina t the stickies like wtf?Stock basics..hell i'd say..that's about as basic as it gets
 8 years ago '06        #826
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
hahaha it's funny because the first day you posted about BEXP it went up like 15 cents or so and you got all excited....and then after that it just tanked hahahaha. just got your hopes up lol.

lol nah i'm just messing with you though. But yeah BEXP's chart looks terrible. All signs are pointing down IMO unless there's just some rallying in the markets, then it'll carry it up some. But over all, BEXP doesn't look good.
hey now it went up about 3-40 cents get it right

but yea they look pretty bad.Leaving this be..just glad i got out with a little profit (was goin to stay in and see if it bounced back up ).just wish i would sold before close and got my 15%

i know one thing i'm goin back to my strategy of taking gains at 10-15% and cut my losses at about 15%.tried different strategy this week and was a terrible week.Thought i was down 20% but just looked and actually down 30%.That put me 400 dollars below my starting cap?Wiped out my profits for the month..and happens on a week were should have been easy reads with the way the market was moving

Last edited by philly337; 03-26-2010 at 02:29 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #827
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
Vagnum u have any info when FDA might make a decision on PDMI?I know u like these stocks and i'm lookin to make a play on some to see how they do
 8 years ago '06        #828
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
CHK - No reversal shown yet but might be a good buy next week.At support and is oversold

JPM - Double top (went a little highr but pulled back on resistance) and overbought.Plus with it lookin like we'll have a correction soon might be another reason to get some puts.Going to see if it tries to push through monday to old resistance point (doubt it) or drop
 8 years ago '05        #829
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 philly337 said:
CHK - No reversal shown yet but might be a good buy next week.At support and is oversold
Wouldnt touch that yet, its in natural gas and natural gas is getting owned. This is generally the low of the year going in to spring. I would wait for natural gas to get back above 4$ to touch chk.
 8 years ago '04        #830
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 philly337 said:
what kind is it
intel i5, 1 Terra HD, great graphic card, 4 GB Ram etc...

ten times better tha my old lol. and i run Win 7 now. gonna be a new experience to make money with.
 8 years ago '04        #831
Vagnum 
space
space
 philly337 said:
Vagnum u have any info when FDA might make a decision on PDMI?I know u like these stocks and i'm lookin to make a play on some to see how they do
save you some money, save lot of money. there is going to be a better play than SLXP in April. just keep patient. i have too aswell. lol

seen MBTG? there is something up...
 8 years ago '06        #832
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Vagnum said:
save you some money, save lot of money. there is going to be a better play than SLXP in April. just keep patient. i have too aswell. lol

seen MBTG? there is something up...
do you already know who the company is?

also was actually checkin out mbtg earlier in the week and then earlier today.saw earlier in the week they changed their name and was tryin to get a big name sports athlete to endorse their product..then saw on hsm today somebody said the guy who got cocacola to take on vitamin water is pushing this or something.I'm not too good on buying stocks off FA and just news (why i'm tryin to dabble in things that will go on fda approval...to start to learn that aspect of stocks).They seem like they have hopes of mbtg taking the same route verlinvest did with Vitamin water.Not sure if it's reasonable but if that happen u could bank lol

Last edited by philly337; 03-26-2010 at 04:24 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #833
earl365 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 0 0
Are the indicators really necessary? i mean couldnt you trade without them simply off price action and volume and following the charts
 8 years ago '08        #834
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 earl365 said:
Are the indicators really necessary? i mean couldnt you trade without them simply off price action and volume and following the charts
what indicators are you referring to?
 8 years ago '05        #835
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 earl365 said:
Heres the thing about indicators, they can tell you what has already happened. They dont predict the future and thats all that matters when your thinking about buying something. A lot of s**t has been overbought for the past 2 weeks and people have missed out of a big opportunity because of it. A lot of these indicators can be useful and all that but at the end of the day if people arent buying the stock it wont go up, thats the bottom line.
 8 years ago '04        #836
Vagnum 
space
space
 philly337 said:
do you already know who the company is?

also was actually checkin out mbtg earlier in the week and then earlier today.saw earlier in the week they changed their name and was tryin to get a big name sports athlete to endorse their product..then saw on hsm today somebody said the guy who got cocacola to take on vitamin water is pushing this or something.I'm not too good on buying stocks off FA and just news (why i'm tryin to dabble in things that will go on fda approval...to start to learn that aspect of stocks).They seem like they have hopes of mbtg taking the same route verlinvest did with Vitamin water.Not sure if it's reasonable but if that happen u could bank lol

tru, im not in yet but it looks that since february some are putting money into this. nobody puts money into something worthless. the Name change should be positive and aswell the strong management behind this thing. lets see where it goes.
 8 years ago '06        #837
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Vagnum said:
tru, im not in yet but it looks that since february some are putting money into this. nobody puts money into something worthless. the Name change should be positive and aswell the strong management behind this thing. lets see where it goes.
what u i think of dcth?The announced they were starting phase 3 of cancer treatment in early feb when it was at about 4.25 and been on a steady uptrend (at 7.26 now).
 8 years ago '04        #838
Vagnum 
space
space
 philly337 said:
what u i think of dcth?The announced they were starting phase 3 of cancer treatment in early feb when it was at about 4.25 and been on a steady uptrend (at 7.26 now).
it is trully strong! the positive money flow is clear on DCTH. this might be another winner. good find! do they have any events in near future?
 8 years ago '06        #839
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Vagnum said:
it is trully strong! the positive money flow is clear on DCTH. this might be another winner. good find! do they have any events in near future?
only thing i could really find was "Data Release from Phase III Metastatic Melanoma Trial Still Expected in April"

doubt it will give it a huge spike or anything but i'm thinkin it will keep the uptrend going.I'm not too good with goin off news though like i said...i just go off charts and try to by on a reversal.I don't like buyin this late in a trend since i'm still a noob and most of my indicators say sell when it keep goin up.That's why i was lookin for ur opinion...starting to dabble in biotech ect... and just what little i've checked out this week it would seem this should keep going up in the coming months
 8 years ago '07        #840
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
going to pick up some more mbtg on monday the volume is starting to increase it looks like it has some room to run
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy