o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
41 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #741
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,076 | Props total: 13798 13798
 Vagnum said:
yeah on a aproval they jump. if they dont get aprooved they fall big time. yesterday out of 5 stocks got halted. 1 got the aprooval, that was slxp. DD is everything!

watch this:

is there anyway to get a good idea if it will get approved?I seen the fda took a vote last month and vote was 14-4 so was a pretty safe bet when they made their decision yesterday it was goin to get approved but i don't see that in the news for any others (only checked maybe 5-6 but they just show that a decision date is looming but no info as to whether it may get approved or not).I found an fda calendar () but not sure how good it is.SLXP isn't even on there (neither is MELA that i see) and SOMX is on there for march 21st decision but they decided on the 18th
 8 years ago '06        #742
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,076 | Props total: 13798 13798
 getGwap said:
got out at 37.50 dont see it going past 40
nice profit

what was ur percentage gain
 8 years ago '04        #743
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 getGwap said:
got out at 37.50 dont see it going past 40
win is win!

but still, the day aint over yet.
 8 years ago '06        #744
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,076 | Props total: 13798 13798
ECLP headed down?
 8 years ago '04        #745
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 philly337 said:
is there anyway to get a good idea if it will get approved?I seen the fda took a vote last month and vote was 14-4 so was a pretty safe bet when they made their decision yesterday it was goin to get approved but i don't see that in the news for any others (only checked maybe 5-6 but they just show that a decision date is looming but no info as to whether it may get approved or not).I found an fda calendar () but not sure how good it is.SLXP isn't even on there (neither is MELA that i see) and SOMX is on there for march 21st decision but they decided on the 18th
thats the point, FDA was always behind Salix and this is why its got aprooved. FDa calender is good thing use it. do the DD on the companies and find out wich ones is already backed by the FDA, thoose got stronger chance to get it.
 8 years ago '06        #746
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,076 | Props total: 13798 13798
 Vagnum said:
thats the point, FDA was always behind Salix and this is why its got aprooved. FDa calender is good thing use it. do the DD on the companies and find out wich ones is already backed by the FDA, thoose got stronger chance to get it.
ok thanks for info.....what fda calendar you use?Just wanna make sure i'm using the best available

also what u see in mela?I see fda asked more questions and says pma review was extended 180 days.Also see they held a conference call yesterday (might be today forget it what it said).Can't find any other review dates...
 8 years ago '08        #747
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,017 | Props total: 11474 11474
my RINO calls are up 40% ...might hold til earnings next week or sell today. not sure yet :/
 8 years ago '05        #748
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 o7media said:
my RINO calls are up 40% ...might hold til earnings next week or sell today. not sure yet :/
sell half of them
 8 years ago '08        #749
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,017 | Props total: 11474 11474
 kkkid said:
sell half of them
nah i never do that. i don't see the point in that. just wastes more money in fees.
 8 years ago '04        #750
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
nah i never do that. i don't see the point in that. just wastes more money in fees.
its good sometimes. take out profits and let the rest ride. you will be happy that you sold half when your plan f**ks up. no one ever got broke by taking profits.
if youre shure about RINO let it ride and sell by the earnings.
 8 years ago '05        #751
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
 o7media said:
nah i never do that. i don't see the point in that. just wastes more money in fees.
Whats your fee? 10$-15$?
 8 years ago '08        #752
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,017 | Props total: 11474 11474
 kkkid said:
Whats your fee? 10$-15$?
$10 per trade plus .75 per contract.
 8 years ago '08        #753
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,017 | Props total: 11474 11474
 Vagnum said:
its good sometimes. take out profits and let the rest ride. you will be happy that you sold half when your plan f**ks up. no one ever got broke by taking profits.
if youre shure about RINO let it ride and sell by the earnings.
well i put in a sell order. if it goes through then great, if not, i'll hold.
 8 years ago '04        #754
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
how the f**k do i set up my internet ^connection on my computer?
 8 years ago '05        #755
kkkid 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 855 855
looks like its downhill from here for the rest of the day.
 8 years ago '04        #756
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
maybe but its still in a uptrend imo.
 8 years ago '08        #757
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,017 | Props total: 11474 11474
AMZN went crazy today! Calls were up nearly 600% earlier!
 8 years ago '04        #758
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
hey some off topic, i have some problems with my comp. how do i start windows out of DOS?
 8 years ago '08        #759
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,017 | Props total: 11474 11474
umm the markets are open tomorrow...i thought good friday was tomorrow, it's next friday lol

epic fail
 8 years ago '08        #760
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,017 | Props total: 11474 11474
 Vagnum said:
hey some off topic, i have some problems with my comp. how do i start windows out of DOS?
i have no idea...

MAC >> :D
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy