o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 125
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #701
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
it;s already up past 36 dollars in after hours what is your target exit price Marksman?
 8 years ago '04        #702
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 getGwap said:
it;s already up past 36 dollars in after hours what is your target exit price Marksman?
im hoping to see the 40$ but i will alert when i go out. cee you tomorrow.
 8 years ago '07        #703
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
ok good luck i have a limit sell set at $42.50 i will monitor it tomorrow to see if i should adjust
 8 years ago '04        #704
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
^^^why exactlly 42.50$? i would be fine with that aswell...
 8 years ago '04        #705
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
look at the small volume trading it to 37$. what will happen tomorrow when millions flow in?
 8 years ago '04        #706
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
Alert for CYCA. Price crossed above the 200 SMA!
excellent alert. i guess we slept on this? you should have promotet it more. did you bought in?
 8 years ago '08        #707
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 Vagnum said:
excellent alert. i guess we slept on this? you should have promotet it more. did you bought in?
I didn't buy ...but yeah you guys slept on it!

Up 157% today :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #708
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
 Vagnum said:
^^^why exactlly 42.50$? i would be fine with that aswell...
that would be roughly 40% return on my initial investment i usually like to take profits at 25 to 30 percent but considering this has potential to run and with the fda announcement i think 40 percent is a good time to take profits don't want to get too greedy i know tomorrow will bring alot of short squeeze and new buyers as well as other people taking profit off the table seems like a good number to get out at but i will monitor it and adjust it if necessary

cyca was a good call wish i hadn't slept on it as well


Last edited by getGwap; 03-24-2010 at 05:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #709
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
Oh yeah....and did you guys see RINO!?!? Up 3.53% in the AH!!!! And on a day the Dow closed down 52 points....

Man I need to start charging for these picks :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #710
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
^^ya trully key thing is to understand why a stock pops and reallize if there could come more. usually before a run starts, there is some smaller pop wich obviouslly came up on your radar. if the stock doesnt makes any move the day after, that doesnt means that its over. its just important that there is no sell off in the coming days. lets see what happens with MBTG. and cyca might aint yet over, what the reason for this run up with cyca?
 8 years ago '08        #711
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 Vagnum said:
^^ya trully key thing is to understand why a stock pops and reallize if there could come more. usually before a run starts, there is some smaller pop wich obviouslly came up on your radar. if the stock doesnt makes any move the day after, that doesnt means that its over. its just important that there is no sell off in the coming days. lets see what happens with MBTG. and cyca might aint yet over, what the reason for this run up with cyca?
Well I alerted CYCA because they crossed above the 200 SMA, which is a huge bullish sign!
 8 years ago '06        #712
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,094 | Props total: 13839 13839
Evsp closed at .079 today...close to another 15% gain from where is said
 8 years ago '04        #713
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
keep a close eye on EVRM, it would be cheep now if the uptrend is starting to get real.
 8 years ago '04        #714
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
Oh yeah....and did you guys see RINO!?!? Up 3.53% in the AH!!!! And on a day the Dow closed down 52 points....

Man I need to start charging for these picks :dancingcool::dancingcool:
do you know why RINO is up? there has to be a fundamental reason when its up while everything is down.
 8 years ago '04        #715
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #716
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 Vagnum said:
do you know why RINO is up? there has to be a fundamental reason when its up while everything is down.
There's a fundamental and technical reason why....

1. They report earnings next Wednesday.
2. They're about $12 off their 52 week high (consider that with the earnings coming up).
3. They crossed above resistance and are making a reversal.

On clear station there are 37 long recommendations for RINO and zero short recommendations.

Last time RINO beat expectations their stock went up almost $8 in 2 days. And again, their off $12 from their 52 week high so they have plenty of space to go up.
 8 years ago '04        #717
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
There's a fundamental and technical reason why....

1. They report earnings next Wednesday.
2. They're about $12 off their 52 week high (consider that with the earnings coming up).
3. They crossed above resistance and are making a reversal.

On clear station there are 37 long recommendations for RINO and zero short recommendations.

Last time RINO beat expectations their stock went up almost $8 in 2 days. And again, their off $12 from their 52 week high so they have plenty of space to go up.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to o7media again.

might load up on some calls?


Last edited by Vagnum; 03-24-2010 at 09:15 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #718
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 Vagnum said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to o7media again.

might load up on some calls?
Well for earnings plays you should get in at least 5 days before earnings are released otherwise you'll end up paying extra for the IV.
 8 years ago '04        #719
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
Well for earnings plays you should get in at least 5 days before earnings are released otherwise you'll end up paying extra for the IV.
that would mean tomorrow, are you shure the earnings will be good?
 8 years ago '08        #720
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,112 | Props total: 11572 11572
 Vagnum said:
that would mean tomorrow, are you shure the earnings will be good?
no i mean 5 trading days. weekends and holidays don't count. markets are closed on friday...don't forget about that. i did, and i used the option analyzer tool, looks like i paid a little bit of IV as well. not that bad though. i can still make a great profit if RINO ends up moving the way i think it will.

i can't say about the earnings because that's all speculation. but, most people and analysts are predicting them to beat expectations. i MIGHT hold til earnings. i'm not sure yet, i may sell the day before just to be on the safe side.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Hereís how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy