o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #661
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,229 | Props total: 8646 8646
 philly337 said:
well i woud usually cash out...right before close my calls wer up 15% but tryin to experiment a little.Decided to hold on and see what happens tomorrow since i looked to b closing above 13 and 20 day ema (didn't get back on to see ur post about 20 sma).It ended up closing right at 20 day sma so hope i didn't make wrong decision to hold.See what happens tomorrow
Don't worry...we're in a bull rally right now. You should be fine.

But...in case I haven't stressed it enough....once this rally is over, the stock market WILL crash.

Here's a great read

They're predicting the Dow heading back to 6,000...I can't say I disagree. The more we rally, the harder we'll fall. It's just a matter of time. But I'll be there placing my puts on everything and getting rich. And I'll be back again when the crash is over being bullish again getting filthy rich :dancingcool:

For now, all I can say is follow the trend. "The trend is your friend"
 8 years ago '06        #662
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
haha i have bad luck with puts..for the most part i've been picking good picks at a decent percentage but seems everytime i buy a put or try to short i don't have success...and i'm using the same indicators lol.Hopefully i can figure out what i'm doin wrong on them and fix it by the time we drop
 8 years ago '05        #663
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 philly337 said:
haha i have bad luck with puts..for the most part i've been picking good picks at a decent percentage but seems everytime i buy a put or try to short i don't have success...and i'm using the same indicators lol.Hopefully i can figure out what i'm doin wrong on them and fix it by the time we drop
Thats because were in a bull market & most sectors have gained over the month. We have probably seen like 4 days close in the red in the last month so puts in general are a difficult play.
 8 years ago '06        #664
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 kkkid said:
Thats because were in a bull market & most sectors have gained over the month. We have probably seen like 4 days close in the red in the last month so puts in general are a difficult play.
yea that's what i'm hopin...when i first started out i seemed to makin the right picks but because the market was goin down it didn't matter because everything was droppin..maybe that's my prob with puts when i try right now.Guess i'll find out when the time comes
 8 years ago '06        #665
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
swm calls up 167% today..hopefully keeps pushing

some stock u might want to look at...

MAIL....bought a little while ago but never took a big enough loss for me to cut my ties (figured it would reverse soon)....up 18% today and rsi and slo sto turned up today breaking above 20.ADX looks real good (trend strength at 25 and just crossed goin upward).Also closed above 200 sma,20 ma,and 13 and 20 ema.not sure fo the future looks like it could have a decent run

PWOIF...bought a few months back but investopedia didn't let me sell all my shares.Only have like 100 bucks in there so just let it sit there till hopefully i can sell it to break even with transaction fee....anyway up 9% today.No real huge indicators..closed above EMA's and SMA's,adx may cross soon,and force index just went above 0.not to confident in this one but figured their might be something there some veteran eyes might see and be able to make some money off of

also swm (indicators all over the place not sure where it's headed),mbi (short),and thm might be worth a look

Last edited by philly337; 03-23-2010 at 06:15 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #666
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 philly337 said:

WMGI - looks ready for reversal and below support
lol haven't followed the stock because investopedia didn't let me buy (not enough volume).Up about a dollar since i posted and still climbing
 8 years ago '08        #667
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy RIMM calls tomorrow and hold til earnings next week...Probably hold til after earnings. I hope I don't get burned :/

EDIT: Actually, never mind...IV has already kicked in. f**k that!

Last edited by o7media; 03-23-2010 at 08:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #668
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
tomorrow morning at 10am i will post a alert for a penny stock wich has significant potential to rise in the coming weeks. have some settled money on the side! no joke!

$$$
 8 years ago '06        #669
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy RIMM calls tomorrow and hold til earnings next week...Probably hold til after earnings. I hope I don't get burned :/

EDIT: Actually, never mind...IV has already kicked in. f**k that!
how do you know when IV has kicked in?I know how to figure IV and time decay ect using price but is ther something else to it?
 8 years ago '06        #670
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Vagnum said:
tomorrow morning at 10am i will post a alert for a penny stock wich has significant potential to rise in the coming weeks. have some settled money on the side! no joke!

$$$
u seem like u've been picking some pretty good ones lately...what do you use?Do you go off news,volume,or certain indicators to make ur picks?
 8 years ago '08        #671
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 Vagnum said:

$$$
tommy gun?
 8 years ago '08        #672
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
how do you know when IV has kicked in?I know how to figure IV and time decay ect using price but is ther something else to it?
by using the option analyzer tool on etrade.
 8 years ago '06        #673
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
by using the option analyzer tool on etrade.
ahh ok

what u guys think of AHT?I've been bad at calling puts/shorts but man this chart seems pretty consistent and would seem it should drop very soon.Might go up a little more but seems like an easy read :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #674
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
 philly337 said:
ahh ok

what u guys think of AHT?I've been bad at calling puts/shorts but man this chart seems pretty consistent and would seem it should drop very soon.Might go up a little more but seems like an easy read :dancingcool:
I wouldnt play puts on that, not enough movement.
 8 years ago '06        #675
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 kkkid said:
I wouldnt play puts on that, not enough movement.
na i doubt i do because i haven't had success with puts was just tryin to maybe make u guys a little money.I think it's goin to go down though...i can see it goin up to finish out the week but it's oversold on rsi and sto.Almost everytime at this point in the past it went down shortly after.Only thing i don't like is the resistance line isn't real clear cut as the last jump up after goin down was lower then expected

we'll wait and see but i can see this droppin anytime from now to the next week or two
 8 years ago '05        #676
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
USD took a huge jump, if it doesnt go down might see day end in the red.
 8 years ago '08        #677
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
Picked up some RINO 30x calls at the open.
 8 years ago '08        #678
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 o7media said:
Picked up some RINO 30x calls at the open.
wooooo RINO is up over 2% early :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #679
Vagnum 
space
space
ALERT for MBTG DD fallowing
 8 years ago '04        #680
Vagnum 
space
space
lets see where this thig goes im not in yet but i wil cee when im taking my chance. here is the reason why this could go crazy in near future:

Millennium Biotechnologies Group Inc. (MBTG.OB), has not only been going through a very comprehensive capital restructuring, the company which engages in the research, development, and marketing of products for the Clinical Nutrition and Sports Supplement Markets appears to be getting ready to go prime time.

Just a few days ago, they announced that they officially changed their name to Inergetics, Inc.

There is some well sourced chatter that they are close to signing a popular sports figure to endorse their Surgex brand nutritional support formula for athletes.

Intriguing also, is the fact that Ken Sadowsky, a distinguished expert and veteran of the Beverage Industry, has recently rejoined the Company's board of directors. Sadowsky's expertise in functional beverages and well-established relationships with key financing contacts in the industry are extremely important to what the company is getting ready to do- which is grow, secure a major distributior and boost profits.

Sadowsky is the Senior Beverages Advisor for Verlinvest, a Brussels-based holding company established by the founding family of Interbrew, currently known as Anheiser Busch InBev. The groundwork is now there for a potential investment into the company- similar to the one that Verlinvest made in 2002 when they put money into Glaceau Vitamin Water- which helped that company grow very rapidly and was eventually sold to Coca-Cola for $4.1 billion in 2007; resulting in a very high return for Verlinvest. Do not be surprised to see something similar develop here in the very near future.

The company's product line also includes Resurgex Select, a nutritional formula for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatments; Resurgex and Resurgex Plus, which provide nutritional support following a patient's treatment; and Resurgex Essential and Resurgex Essential Plus, a ready-to-drink product line for the long-term care-geriatric markets. That line of products has been very well received for various medical, geriatric and nutritional applications.

This is a very rare opportunity for investors in the penny world to pick up shares of a company whose plans include a future listing on a major stock exchange. This stock could see huge gains even on the first day of the alert due to it's very low price.

Investors may keep in mind that shares for company's like Hansen's Natural were once trading below 10 cents. Today they are a $43 per share stock (Nasdaq:HANS).
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago