o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #381
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10676 10676
 o7media said:
Picked up some BKE March 35x puts at .80

We'll see how tomorrow goes
man i'd be scared of puts right now..seems like everything just keep on moving

i got a question though....i've been doi pretty good this past month at picking stocks.Anyway i usually try to get atleast a 10% gain to sell.If it's above 10% and indicators say it's goin down i sell.My things is i've seen so many stocks this month continue to just move up past resistance and ignore the indicators saying it's goin back down (i mainly use force index,slo sto,macd,rsi).Is there anything i'm missing that can kind of show u it's goin to continue to climb or it's just a guesing game and it breaks the rules sometimes?BIDU is a good example of this.I mean puts looked good at 480 but it looked damn near guarenteed at about 500 to drop down and it just keeps goin...it's all the way past 550

just tryin to get some insight so when i invest real money i might be able to catch these because once it hits my goal of 10-15% i'm lookin to get out in fear of it dropping..and when the indicators point to it i def get out...but would be sick if i lost out on some of the gains this month i did with fake money

Last edited by philly337; 03-11-2010 at 02:37 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #382
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
for instance..over at HSM how the f**k is ST85 picking his stocks to invest in.He buys stocks that have already took a big jump up,wayyyyyy past resistance,and overbought like s**t.Then he buys in (with a large amount so he as to be confident for some reason) and the stock goes higher.Confused as hell how he picks them but has good success and makin a lot of money on picks u'd think would have a very low chance of goin higher

Last edited by philly337; 03-11-2010 at 02:37 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #383
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
Everyone has their own ways of trading. I like to use EMA's to determine when a big move is happening..especially on intraday charts.

ST on hsm is just a pro lol...and he is filthy rich!
 8 years ago '06        #384
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
Everyone has their own ways of trading. I like to use EMA's to determine when a big move is happening..especially on intraday charts.

ST on hsm is just a pro lol...and he is filthy rich!
i see he's a pro haha

i'm just saying u know a good bit about stocks was just wonderin when u see some of his entry points on his picks do you see anything that say buy?I mean i see NOTHING that says buy except for the fact that it took a huge jump and that usually means it's prob comin back down.Like when i posted tear the other day jumping up from 1 dollar to 4 dollars.Obviously it was goin to come back down.All his picks he's buying when it's the 4 dollar mark and then it continues going higher

and bidu..once it hit 500 do you see anything that suggested it would climb to 550?Just trying to learn and feel like i'm missing something on stocks like these
 8 years ago '08        #385
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
i see he's a pro haha

i'm just saying u know a good bit about stocks was just wonderin when u see some of his entry points on his picks do you see anything that say buy?I mean i see NOTHING that says buy except for the fact that it took a huge jump and that usually means it's prob comin back down.Like when i posted tear the other day jumping up from 1 dollar to 4 dollars.Obviously it was goin to come back down.All his picks he's buying when it's the 4 dollar mark and then it continues going higher

and bidu..once it hit 500 do you see anything that suggested it would climb to 550?Just trying to learn and feel like i'm missing something on stocks like these
I actually don't follow his picks. I really don't follow anyone's picks. Every now and then I just check where he's at.

But, if a stock is running up big...it has momentum. A lot of stocks will continue to go up even when it seems like it has reached its top.

With BIDU. They got upgraded when they were around $500, that's what caused them to pop. I thought they were going down too.
 8 years ago '04        #386
Vagnum 
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
bought shares of NEOP.OBB at the end of the Day pps 2.04$
tomorrow is a conference call realtin their drug wich has good Phase 3 results!

Market Report -- In Play (NEOP)

Neoprobe Corporation announces successful meeting on Lymphoseek Phase 3 results Co announced that it met with the FDA to review the clinical trial results of a Phase 3 investigational new drug, Lymphoseek. The Phase 3 clinical study (NEO3-05) was conducted in subjects diagnosed with either brea$t cancer or melanoma. FDA encouraged Neoprobe to request a series of pre-NDA meetings in the coming months to review the components of the NDA prior to its formal submission. The protocol compliant clinical sites that participated in the NEO3-05 study contributed 136 Intent-To-Treat (ITT) subjects who provided 215 lymph nodes that contained the vital blue dye. 210 of the vital blue dye positive lymph nodes contained Lymphoseek for an overall concordance rate of 98% achieving a statistical p-value of 0.0001. In addition to the nodes identified by vital blue dye and Lymphoseek, Lymphoseek was able to identify 85 additional lymph nodes that did not contain the vital blue dye, and 18% of these nodes were found by pathology to contain cancer. There were no significant safety events related to Lymphoseek. The FDA indicated that the clinical data would be supportive of a NDA submission for Lymphoseek.

lets go!
 8 years ago '07        #387
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Vagnum said:
bought shares of NEOP.OBB at the end of the Day pps 2.04$
tomorrow is a conference call realtin their drug wich has good Phase 3 results!

Market Report -- In Play (NEOP)

lets go!

do you think that news is baked into the current price or do you see it going up in the next trading day i see the 52 week low was .35 cents and havent been following this stock

might pick some shares up tomorrow after doing some research
 8 years ago '08        #388
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 getGwap said:
do you think that news is baked into the current price or do you see it going up in the next trading day i see the 52 week low was .35 cents and havent been following this stock

It's not baked in, they've been trading sideways for the past month.
 8 years ago '07        #389
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 o7media said:
It's not baked in, they've been trading sideways for the past month.
good looks you have been following this one for a while?
 8 years ago '06        #390
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
I actually don't follow his picks. I really don't follow anyone's picks. Every now and then I just check where he's at.

But, if a stock is running up big...it has momentum. A lot of stocks will continue to go up even when it seems like it has reached its top.

With BIDU. They got upgraded when they were around $500, that's what caused them to pop. I thought they were going down too.
yea i don't really follow either was just checkin his picks because he invests a lot of money.Was checkin when he entered and pulled up the charts and was like wtf?

saw dude invest like 400k in one stock and the s**t showed every sign of it goin down

just didn't know if there was someone way of knowing or it was just based on momentum and it's just the luck of the draw
 8 years ago '06        #391
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 philly337 said:

also evsp hit 0.85 today.Took a little longer then expected but told u guys it keep jumpin from .0065-.007 to .008-.009.It's done it 5 times in the past 4 weeks.It's at .007 now.I'd check it out if i was u guys it's good for a 15-20% gain
anybody invest?Closed at .008..woulda been about 15% profit.This stock bounces between .065 and .008 consistently
 8 years ago '05        #392
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 philly337 said:
man i'd be scared of puts right now..seems like everything just keep on moving
Ya the market is just slowly creeping up. I think this year is gonna be like 2004. Filled a lot of movement up and down and the year ending higher than it started.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #393
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 getGwap said:
good looks you have been following this one for a while?
no, i just looked at the chart real quick lol
 8 years ago '05        #394
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 philly337 said:
anybody invest?Closed at .008..woulda been about 15% profit.This stock bounces between .065 and .008 consistently
Whats the overall gain on your paper account? seems like you keep pickin winners.
 8 years ago '04        #395
Vagnum 
space
space
 getGwap said:

i expect some buying pressure here wich can push the stock clearly above 2$.
this is a clear outperformer but i have set aswell a tight stop loss on it.
lets go!
 8 years ago '08        #396
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
Well it's official. We're in a bull rally now. kkkid was right. For the short term we're going to be very bullish. S&P broke resistance which a lot of people (including me) didn't think it would. Retail data this morning blew away expectations. And now we're going to be in the midst of another bull run.

I wouldn't count out Dow 12,000 + before any serious correction in the long term.
 8 years ago '04        #397
Vagnum 
space
space
^^^buy some NEOP

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to tha moon.
 8 years ago '04        #398
Vagnum 
space
space
someone into WAMUQ, high risk high reward?
 8 years ago '06        #399
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 kkkid said:
Whats the overall gain on your paper account? seems like you keep pickin winners.
not too good....i broke about even my first month because i waited too long to get out (lost my whole investment on bidu...so the gain i had for the month got erased by that).I started out march down 1,000 and now i'm up 3000.So doin pretty good this month.I try to only invest about 10,000 since when i start with real money that's about what i'll have.Also investopedia doesn't let me buy penny stocks so could have made more most likely if i could (especially with evsp)

either way my analysis of myself is i've been picking a lot of winners but i need to work on my enter exit strategy.When i do get a gain i've been exiting only to see it continue to rise.FSLR is a good example...took a 15% profit and now is up over 100%.I've been doin pretty good at stopping losses this month though guess it was just mistakes from just learning (if i lose 15% i sell)

also evsp back down to 0.070 again.Maybe wait till monday but another good entry point.Might drop down to 0.065 or even a little lower but it will bounce back up to 0.08 next week.Like i said though maybe wait till monday because i'm new to stock but haven't been examing enough what happens between friday and monday

Last edited by philly337; 03-12-2010 at 11:15 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #400
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
might want to check these out

SWM - dropped way down and rsi ,force index,and sto look good.Looks like it's reversing

RJA - not real sure whether to wait for it to drop a bit or if it's ready to reverse but idicators look good.Hasn't reversed yet but it's coming

THM - Sot of like RJA..i think this one will drop a little lower before it reverse where i think rja is ready for reversal now

WMGI - looks ready for reversal and below support

WX - at support and looks ready for a reversal next week.I might jump in now but prob goin to go a little lower because since december has bounced back and forth pretty consistent so even if it drops it should go up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy