o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #2241
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
I just bought 107x June DIA puts at $2.92 ...

Fell through the 50 SMA...going to be resistance now hopefully. Let's see a sell off :D
 8 years ago '08        #2242
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
Last month I alerted OOAG on April 14th at .0024 ..

Today they made a high of .016!!!

667% gain for my members and followers on twitter!! :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #2243
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
Look at the nasdaq tank!!!! Beautiful!!

I'm still holding my DIA puts ..

Only up 25 on the Dow now. S&P barely holding onto Green. Techs are selling off big time. Going to be a big red day IMO.
 05-18-2010, 10:09 AM         #2244
fr33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hello everyone

Im fairly new to the game however I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am buying call contracts on the stock (DLTR). I'm doing so ahead of earnings on Thursday May 20. This company has a good history of beating earnings. I am buying at the ask of 2.50, and at the out of the money strike of 60.00. So what do you guys think?

thanks
 8 years ago '08        #2245
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
 fr33 said:
Hello everyone

Im fairly new to the game however I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am buying call contracts on the stock (DLTR). I'm doing so ahead of earnings on Thursday May 20. This company has a good history of beating earnings. I am buying at the ask of 2.50, and at the out of the money strike of 60.00. So what do you guys think?

thanks
Not a good idea. It's too close to the earnings, so you're paying for IV.

I'm a.ssuming you're looking at the June 60x Calls because of the price....

Right now the bid/ask is at $2.45 x $2.65. But the actual value is only $1.68. You would be paying about an extra $.85 if you can get them for $2.50.

There's not much open interest, and very little volume.

Also, I just pulled up their chart, and 3 out of the last 4 times they've sold off after earnings.

There's a chance they could go up..and you'd make a little bit, but the risk/reward isn't worth it IMO.
 8 years ago '08        #2246
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
 o7media said:
I just bought 107x June DIA puts at $2.92 ...

Fell through the 50 SMA...going to be resistance now hopefully. Let's see a sell off :D
just fell through the 200 SMA :dancingcool::dancingcool:

Dow off 100 points from the high :cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #2247
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 o7media said:
just fell through the 200 SMA :dancingcool::dancingcool:

Dow off 100 points from the high :cool-smiley-009::cool-smiley-009:
look at paris/germany same s**t as yesterday with noon-rally. anyways tsx is hot right now after losing over 1% yesterday
 8 years ago '08        #2248
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
 kkkid said:
look at paris/germany same s**t as yesterday with noon-rally. anyways tsx is hot right now after losing over 1% yesterday
noon rally? so you think we're going to rally here?
 05-18-2010, 10:55 AM         #2249
fr33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Not a good idea. It's too close to the earnings, so you're paying for IV.

I'm a.ssuming you're looking at the June 60x Calls because of the price....

Right now the bid/ask is at $2.45 x $2.65. But the actual value is only $1.68. You would be paying about an extra $.85 if you can get them for $2.50.

There's not much open interest, and very little volume.

Also, I just pulled up their chart, and 3 out of the last 4 times they've sold off after earnings.

There's a chance they could go up..and you'd make a little bit, but the risk/reward isn't worth it IMO.

Yes its the June 60 calls. Apperciate the heads up man. Thank you


Last edited by fr33; 05-18-2010 at 10:57 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #2250
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
 fr33 said:
Yes its the June 60 calls. Apperciate the heads up man. Thank you
no problem.
 8 years ago '05        #2251
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
 o7media said:
noon rally? so you think we're going to rally here?
no buyers nasdaq gonna be down 1% soon
 8 years ago '08        #2252
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
We're falling below the 100 SMA on the dow. This is looking very bearish here...

We could end up another 100 points lower...even more.
 8 years ago '05        #2253
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
looks like a weakbounce & not a rally
 8 years ago '08        #2254
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
 kkkid said:
no buyers nasdaq gonna be down 1% soon
oh..i thought you meant we were going to rally. never mind though, misunderstood your post.
 8 years ago '08        #2255
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
Looks like there's a H&S pattern on the 1 min SPY starting at around 12:05. Just created the Head. So far it's following through, heading back down. After the right shoulder is completed we should see new lows.
 8 years ago '04        #2256
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
 o7media said:
noon rally? so you think we're going to rally here?
possible scenario but im not shure. lets see. i think were 1 day of VIX expiration?


Last edited by Vagnum; 05-18-2010 at 12:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2257
Vagnum 
space
avatar space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 1 1
are theese guys crazy?


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #2258
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,254 | Props total: 8665 8665
BREAKING NEWS:

Germany bans nekkid short selling!!

Euro is falling under these new restrictions..so are we. News just came out and we fell about 35 points :D
 05-18-2010, 01:04 PM         #2259
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steelmagnum said:
hey, u guys prolly wanna short sell the living s**t out of novartis ag, a pharm company as soon as markets open. they just lost a gender based case, in which the jury believed they clearly showed prejudice against women in terms of promotions and salary. also, prejudice against pregnant women is evident.

There she goes

 05-18-2010, 01:07 PM         #2260
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any good option pricing calc that u use? do u do it by hand or just use broker's? my broker, tradeking, doesn't appear to have one, unless im not looking in the right place.



 o7media said:
Not a good idea. It's too close to the earnings, so you're paying for IV.

I'm a.ssuming you're looking at the June 60x Calls because of the price....

Right now the bid/ask is at $2.45 x $2.65. But the actual value is only $1.68. You would be paying about an extra $.85 if you can get them for $2.50.

There's not much open interest, and very little volume.

Also, I just pulled up their chart, and 3 out of the last 4 times they've sold off after earnings.

There's a chance they could go up..and you'd make a little bit, but the risk/reward isn't worth it IMO.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy