o7's Penny Stock and Stock Options plays!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-11-2010, 11:05 AM         #2021
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as for my own picks, im lookin at goin long on c, bac, intc, f, nvda, and maybe qcom. maybe mo.

ill give rationale for intc: based on their 10k, increasing current/total a.ssets, decreasing current/long term liabilities; increased paid-in capital, which indicates increasing consumer interest. cash/equivalents increased from last year, as well as cash from operating activities, indicating business is increasing.
only problem is that net income has decreased, but is because they heavily increased SGA, while all other costs, including COGS have decreased. SGA increase could be due to their commercials, since they released like 15 this past year. thoughts?
 8 years ago '06        #2022
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,971 | Props total: 10618 10618
in on jpm 42x at .90
 8 years ago '08        #2023
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638
 philly337 said:
too bad i posted about vix ummmm about 2-3 days before u did

and know more then us....said to buy SWC on 4/28 when s**t was at high 16's...it dropped down to low 13's .Now that it's comin up (2 weeks later...and still down from when u posted) u talk s**t .That's like me callin a stock goin up that week...it drops off then i come back a month later when it break even and talk s**t

u said buy CLB at 149..it's at 144 after rebounding from dropping even further

u said ur boy bought puts on friday......said u was goin to do the same then come in and talk s**t when they gap up?WTF?now they drop down to 25 and u still happy?The f**k u buy puts or calls or u just running ur mouth?U just cheer whether it goes down or up and say u told us so (even though i said buy put 3 days before u when the s**t was at 31 dollars lol)

just go somewhere with ur fairy tales

lol he's gonna deny all of it like it never happened.

this dude is full of s**t. talking about his "boy" works at goldman...nobody from goldman sachs lives in the projects..

you can tell by the way he talks/types that he's not even smart. dude needs to go get his welfare check and move on.
 8 years ago '06        #2024
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 steelmagnum said:
as for my own picks, im lookin at goin long on c, bac, intc, f, nvda, and maybe qcom. maybe mo.

ill give rationale for intc: based on their 10k, increasing current/total a.ssets, decreasing current/long term liabilities; increased paid-in capital, which indicates increasing consumer interest. cash/equivalents increased from last year, as well as cash from operating activities, indicating business is increasing.
only problem is that net income has decreased, but is because they heavily increased SGA, while all other costs, including COGS have decreased. SGA increase could be due to their commercials, since they released like 15 this past year. thoughts?
i really don't look at FA too much..as far a TA INTC looks pretty good.Has been using 13 and 20 day ma as support since feb.Fell through at end of aprila nd looks to be reboundin now (gapped up,anothe rup today,and rsi and sto have turned up).I'd watch to see if it can get back over 20 day ma
 05-11-2010, 11:13 AM         #2025
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 farrockmardarah said:
buddy i am not a goldman trader...my boy is who gives me tips and he is taking me on the floor of the nyse

i got dumb connects on wall st
and ill give my right nut if he was a goldman trader... ud be rollin in it,makin some of the savviest trades one can make if ur friend who's tight with u hooked u up with his trades...
 8 years ago '08        #2026
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
VIX calls huh farrock?

VIX: -3%

Let's see...

Broke out of 116 on the SPY (like I said) ....we rallied once we broke out (like I said) ....we're up 46 points on the dow now ...rallying (like I said).

ABX below $46...falling with Gold prices (like I said)

Tell your boy at Goldman to get a new job
 8 years ago '05        #2027
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
Guys , seriously. The less you talk to that guy, eventually he'll give up. You guys did good for a few weeks, don't even mention the dude. C'moooooon. Atleast a page of talking ABOUT him, not even TO him. What's the point of that? Keep it stocks, he's obviously throwing random s**t out and isn't serious and you guys are analyzing his picks. Keep it moving, please!
 8 years ago '08        #2028
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 $outhside said:
Guys , seriously. The less you talk to that guy, eventually he'll give up. You guys did good for a few weeks, don't even mention the dude. C'moooooon. Atleast a page of talking ABOUT him, not even TO him. What's the point of that? Keep it stocks, he's obviously throwing random s**t out and isn't serious and you guys are analyzing his picks. Keep it moving, please!

he keeps posting...taking L's left and right. it's hilarious...

i'm only gonna be here for a few more days anyway though. then i'm deleting this thread. so i don't really care anymore.
 8 years ago '08        #2029
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 farrockmardarah said:
LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

my picks been maiking money from the jump!!!!!!!!!!!!

brk.b, clb, swc, i shorted hott, bought bac calls When the market tanked

I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT PUT MY PROFITS UP ON A SCREEN SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL WAITIN f**gotS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

EUO CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahaha this f**got is trading stocks with his welfare money
 8 years ago '06        #2030
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 farrockmardarah said:
LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

my picks been maiking money from the jump!!!!!!!!!!!!

brk.b, clb, swc, i shorted hott, bought bac calls When the market tanked

I AM THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT PUT MY PROFITS UP ON A SCREEN SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL WAITIN f**gotS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

EUO CALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clb,brk,and swc all went down right after u posted and are still down
 8 years ago '06        #2031
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
JPM up 20% and DSW up about 10% in the past hour..step it up farrock haha

Last edited by philly337; 05-11-2010 at 11:35 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #2032
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:

clb,brk,and swc all went down right after u posted and are still down

farrock f**got is losing his welfare checks in the stock market.
 8 years ago '08        #2033
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
AHAHAHA AT THE SCO PUTS

OIL BEEN DOWN FOR 2 WEEKS NOW

LOOOOOLLOOLL AT SCO!!!!!!!!!!!

FARROCK f**got STAY LOSING MONEY!!!!!!!

I'M CAKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 05-11-2010, 11:42 AM         #2034
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyway, all the picks that im lookin at are rising today. so s**t's still up in the air if the correction is over? or r anyone expecting markets overall to fall a bit during this week?
 8 years ago '08        #2035
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 steelmagnum said:
anyway, all the picks that im lookin at are rising today. so s**t's still up in the air if the correction is over? or r anyone expecting markets overall to fall a bit during this week?
10,900 is a key point to get through on the dow. only 70 points away.... could fall back down from there.
 8 years ago '05        #2036
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 o7media said:
10,900 is a key point to get through on the dow. only 70 points away.... could fall back down from there.
10,900 would imply a 1%+ on the dow today, i dont think were seeing that much.
 8 years ago '08        #2037
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 kkkid said:
10,900 would imply a 1%+ on the dow today, i dont think were seeing that much.
oh nah i don't mean today..could be tomorrow or anytime this week for that matter.

1,172 on the S&P is resistance if you want to follow it that way. only 5 points away...
 05-11-2010, 12:01 PM         #2038
steelmagnum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo whats the best website for all this technical stuff? im good with the fundamentals/financial statements/accounting, but a lot of the technical analysis and terms are kinda beyond me. any resources apart from investopedia?
 8 years ago '06        #2039
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 steelmagnum said:
yo whats the best website for all this technical stuff? im good with the fundamentals/financial statements/accounting, but a lot of the technical analysis and terms are kinda beyond me. any resources apart from investopedia?
investopedia and stockcharts are the best...also have some decent tuts in learning forum on hotstockmarket
 8 years ago '06        #2040
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
JPM (calls)- up about 25%
DSW (calls)- up about 20%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy