Tahiry: Joey Use To Physically Beat Me!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2010, 09:04 PM         #101
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Side-note: why is this a discussion when dude admitted hitting the chick
Budden admitted to beating Tahiry?
 02-09-2010, 09:05 PM         #102
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Budden admitted to beating Tahiry?
Last verse on "Downfall"

I'd quote it but I dont want to misquote. Im sure someone got the lyrics
 8 years ago '05        #103
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 REAL_NESS said:
There isnt a camera on her 24/7 idiot. chill with exaggerations

And AGAIN, if a dude hit a chick and shes with him shes not gonna showcase it on a f**king video.

On top of that nobody was watching those videos intently on some "well damn she got a lot of bruises on her arm, he must be a wife beater"

f**k outta here, now you're just babbling

Side-note: why is this a discussion when dude admitted hitting the chick
 daliff89 said:
it's just stupid to say that someone who has the possibility of being on camera 24/7
if you want me to stop being condescending, you should step your reading game up....

nobody said b**ch was on camera 24/7, i said she had the possibility to be on camera 24/7, meaning that dude would pull the camera out at mad weird times

for the rest of it, i don't know about anybody else, but i i'm watching a video of somebody like Jessica Alba chilling and talking and all that s**t and there's bruises on her arms, i'd probably notice them

even though i'm not 'intently staring' at anything but her a.ss and t*ts.....

no s**t she's not going to show off the bruises ON PURPOSE, but that doesn't mean they're not going to show, even if she is trying to cover them up....

i got a tat on my leg that i'm not allowed to show at work, so i try to keep it hidden, but that doesn't mean that some random customer hasn't seen it while i'm working
 02-09-2010, 09:16 PM         #104
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
And?

If he was able to take a punch from a grown a.ss man and not do s**t "entourage" or not, he would be able to take a slap from a damn female without putting hands on her (if I'm taking your stance even serious)
:lachen001::lachen001: super-save-a-joe putting in that work...
 02-09-2010, 09:21 PM         #105
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

if you want me to stop being condescending, you should step your reading game up....

nobody said b**ch was on camera 24/7, i said she had the possibility to be on camera 24/7, meaning that dude would pull the camera out at mad weird times

for the rest of it, i don't know about anybody else, but i i'm watching a video of somebody like Jessica Alba chilling and talking and all that s**t and there's bruises on her arms, i'd probably notice them

even though i'm not 'intently staring' at anything but her a.ss and t*ts.....

no s**t she's not going to show off the bruises ON PURPOSE, but that doesn't mean they're not going to show, even if she is trying to cover them up....

i got a tat on my leg that i'm not allowed to show at work, so i try to keep it hidden, but that doesn't mean that some random customer hasn't seen it while i'm working
You're seriously babbling. Just because you saw no "signs" doesnt mean that n*gga didnt hit the broad

and again the n*gga admitted to hitting the chick "like a man"

Im not saying the n*gga was beating her down nightly on some drunk s**t but if hes able to beat a female, why aint he f!ght the grown man who hit him. Thats b**chmade
 8 years ago '06        #106
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 LowaEastSide5 said:

Orgy, Orgy, Orgy, Orgy, Orgy....!!!!!:jumping0045:
 8 years ago '08        #107
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
 MissLoveOne said:
The difference with the Raekwon situation is that Rae admitted he had nothing to do with the situation. He was never involved. And none of his entourage atacked Joe, except for one person. So Joe could have handled that.

u think raekwon didnt have the intent to snuff/get joe snuffed? if not, why did he go there w/ 6 ppl, and not talk to joe about their problems one on one?

meth and joe had a conversation one on one, and they were cool, why raekwon have to bring 6-7 other n*ggas with him to talk with joe budden lol? If rae really didnt want to attack joe, he wouldnt have been boasting about the whole hit neither (ex; saying we got the tapes and will release it etc.)...lol stfu this aint a saigon topic
 8 years ago '05        #108
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
You're seriously babbling. Just because you saw no "signs" doesnt mean that n*gga didnt hit the broad

and again the n*gga admitted to hitting the chick "like a man"

Im not saying the n*gga was beating her down nightly on some drunk s**t but if hes able to beat a female, why aint he f!ght the grown man who hit him. Thats b**chmade
word, that is b**chmade

letting a dude punch you in the face and not doing s**t is b**chmade regardless of who else you've hit in the past/present/future unless you got a deadly weapon pointed at you like 'let him hit you or you're getting this'

all i'm saying is hitting a girl once isn't being 'physically abusive', it's hitting a girl, which i don't agree with either.....

being 'physically abusive' isn't something you can hide for a long time when the person being physically abused is on camera all the time.....
 8 years ago '08        #109
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
as for tahiry vs joe, i heard tahiry cheated on joe while she was on tour (for joe previously cheating on her). don't know if that's the real reason why joe supposeably hit her, but whatever lol
 02-09-2010, 09:52 PM         #110
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

word, that is b**chmade

letting a dude punch you in the face and not doing s**t is b**chmade regardless of who else you've hit in the past/present/future unless you got a deadly weapon pointed at you like 'let him hit you or you're getting this'

all i'm saying is hitting a girl once isn't being 'physically abusive', it's hitting a girl, which i don't agree with either.....

being 'physically abusive' isn't something you can hide for a long time when the person being physically abused is on camera all the time.....
Aight, I think we can agree to disagree on this

Even though I feel like we do agree on a lot regarding this issue
 8 years ago '08        #111
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
if tahiry really been physically abused, why she sayin it now? her and joe been broken up for half a year or somethin?
 8 years ago '05        #112
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Loyalist said:
if tahiry really been physically abused, why she sayin it now? her and joe been broken up for half a year or somethin?
yea that's what i'm saying

if dude beat her, he deserves his a.ss beat

he deserves what ever he did to her to happen to him

it just smells like bulls**t that this took this long to come out, that it's coming from ThisIs50's blog site, that's it's coming in a room full of women (because you know how people love to exxagerate the problems their significant other had in their relationship when they're with nothing but their own gender, and that there were absolutely NO signs of it before.....
 02-09-2010, 10:02 PM         #113
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
 daliff89 said:

yea that's what i'm saying

if dude beat her, he deserves his a.ss beat

he deserves what ever he did to her to happen to him

it just smells like bulls**t that this took this long to come out, that it's coming from ThisIs50's blog site, that's it's coming in a room full of women (because you know how people love to exxagerate the problems their significant other had in their relationship when they're with nothing but their own gender, and that there were absolutely NO signs of it before.....
Y'all both ignoring the fact that Joe mentioned it in song first.

She could be exaggerating it but Joe was the one who mentioned it first as usual
 8 years ago '05        #114
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,095 | Props total: 4229 4229
 REAL_NESS said:
Y'all both ignoring the fact that Joe mentioned it in song first.

She could be exaggerating it but Joe was the one who mentioned it first as usual
ok, joe is a b**ch, and tahiry is an attention wh0ore......
 02-09-2010, 10:10 PM         #115
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
ok, joe is a b**ch, and tahiry is an attention wh0ore......
Yup basically
 8 years ago '05        #116
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
n*gga u act like he said yo i beat tahiry on the reg.

u have no clue what he was refering to it couldve been his mom for gods sake.

now im not saying hitting women is alright (unless they get loud with you) but relax you dont even know if he was being honest.
well he did say 'we been together for 5 years' and 'i hit you like a man'

but he also said 'you didn't have the nerve to tap me'

now, maybe he meant he punched the girl when he found out she was cheating, or maybe he meant he hit her up like 'hey, what's going on?'
 8 years ago '07        #117
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
THIS THREAD LOOKS LIKE THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #118
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25082 25082
 Gattsau said:
Get off his d*ck he got me on his d*ck doesnt need some fat white virgins on it as well.
...We Already Know
 8 years ago '09        #119
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
well it being 7 pages already...
this pic might not relate to everyone else in here, but it certainly illustrates my feeling on the matter:

8 years ago '07        #120
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Ho go sit down....Joe its time to release that s3xtape
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy