Tahiry: Joey Use To Physically Beat Me!!

most viewed right now
 135
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM         #101
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Side-note: why is this a discussion when dude admitted hitting the chick
Budden admitted to beating Tahiry?
 02-09-2010, 08:05 PM         #102
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
Budden admitted to beating Tahiry?
Last verse on "Downfall"

I'd quote it but I dont want to misquote. Im sure someone got the lyrics
 8 years ago '05        #103
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 REAL_NESS said:
There isnt a camera on her 24/7 idiot. chill with exaggerations

And AGAIN, if a dude hit a chick and shes with him shes not gonna showcase it on a f**king video.

On top of that nobody was watching those videos intently on some "well damn she got a lot of bruises on her arm, he must be a wife beater"

f**k outta here, now you're just babbling

Side-note: why is this a discussion when dude admitted hitting the chick
 daliff89 said:
it's just stupid to say that someone who has the possibility of being on camera 24/7
if you want me to stop being condescending, you should step your reading game up....

nobody said b**ch was on camera 24/7, i said she had the possibility to be on camera 24/7, meaning that dude would pull the camera out at mad weird times


for the rest of it, i don't know about anybody else, but i i'm watching a video of somebody like Jessica Alba chilling and talking and all that s**t and there's bruises on her arms, i'd probably notice them

even though i'm not 'intently staring' at anything but her a.ss and t*ts.....

no s**t she's not going to show off the bruises ON PURPOSE, but that doesn't mean they're not going to show, even if she is trying to cover them up....

i got a tat on my leg that i'm not allowed to show at work, so i try to keep it hidden, but that doesn't mean that some random customer hasn't seen it while i'm working
 02-09-2010, 08:16 PM         #104
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
And?

If he was able to take a punch from a grown a.ss man and not do s**t "entourage" or not, he would be able to take a slap from a damn female without putting hands on her (if I'm taking your stance even serious)
:lachen001::lachen001: super-save-a-joe putting in that work...
 02-09-2010, 08:21 PM         #105
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:




if you want me to stop being condescending, you should step your reading game up....

nobody said b**ch was on camera 24/7, i said she had the possibility to be on camera 24/7, meaning that dude would pull the camera out at mad weird times


for the rest of it, i don't know about anybody else, but i i'm watching a video of somebody like Jessica Alba chilling and talking and all that s**t and there's bruises on her arms, i'd probably notice them

even though i'm not 'intently staring' at anything but her a.ss and t*ts.....

no s**t she's not going to show off the bruises ON PURPOSE, but that doesn't mean they're not going to show, even if she is trying to cover them up....

i got a tat on my leg that i'm not allowed to show at work, so i try to keep it hidden, but that doesn't mean that some random customer hasn't seen it while i'm working
You're seriously babbling. Just because you saw no "signs" doesnt mean that n*gga didnt hit the broad

and again the n*gga admitted to hitting the chick "like a man"

Im not saying the n*gga was beating her down nightly on some drunk s**t but if hes able to beat a female, why aint he f!ght the grown man who hit him. Thats b**chmade
 8 years ago '06        #106
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 LowaEastSide5 said:

Orgy, Orgy, Orgy, Orgy, Orgy....!!!!!:jumping0045:
 8 years ago '08        #107
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
 MissLoveOne said:
The difference with the Raekwon situation is that Rae admitted he had nothing to do with the situation. He was never involved. And none of his entourage atacked Joe, except for one person. So Joe could have handled that.


u think raekwon didnt have the intent to snuff/get joe snuffed? if not, why did he go there w/ 6 ppl, and not talk to joe about their problems one on one?

meth and joe had a conversation one on one, and they were cool, why raekwon have to bring 6-7 other n*ggas with him to talk with joe budden lol? If rae really didnt want to attack joe, he wouldnt have been boasting about the whole hit neither (ex; saying we got the tapes and will release it etc.)...lol stfu this aint a saigon topic
 8 years ago '05        #108
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 REAL_NESS said:
You're seriously babbling. Just because you saw no "signs" doesnt mean that n*gga didnt hit the broad

and again the n*gga admitted to hitting the chick "like a man"

Im not saying the n*gga was beating her down nightly on some drunk s**t but if hes able to beat a female, why aint he f!ght the grown man who hit him. Thats b**chmade
word, that is b**chmade

letting a dude punch you in the face and not doing s**t is b**chmade regardless of who else you've hit in the past/present/future unless you got a deadly weapon pointed at you like 'let him hit you or you're getting this'

all i'm saying is hitting a girl once isn't being 'physically abusive', it's hitting a girl, which i don't agree with either.....

being 'physically abusive' isn't something you can hide for a long time when the person being physically abused is on camera all the time.....
 8 years ago '08        #109
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
as for tahiry vs joe, i heard tahiry cheated on joe while she was on tour (for joe previously cheating on her). don't know if that's the real reason why joe supposeably hit her, but whatever lol
 02-09-2010, 08:52 PM         #110
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


word, that is b**chmade

letting a dude punch you in the face and not doing s**t is b**chmade regardless of who else you've hit in the past/present/future unless you got a deadly weapon pointed at you like 'let him hit you or you're getting this'

all i'm saying is hitting a girl once isn't being 'physically abusive', it's hitting a girl, which i don't agree with either.....

being 'physically abusive' isn't something you can hide for a long time when the person being physically abused is on camera all the time.....
Aight, I think we can agree to disagree on this

Even though I feel like we do agree on a lot regarding this issue
 8 years ago '08        #111
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
if tahiry really been physically abused, why she sayin it now? her and joe been broken up for half a year or somethin?
 8 years ago '05        #112
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 Loyalist said:
if tahiry really been physically abused, why she sayin it now? her and joe been broken up for half a year or somethin?
yea that's what i'm saying

if dude beat her, he deserves his a.ss beat

he deserves what ever he did to her to happen to him

it just smells like bulls**t that this took this long to come out, that it's coming from ThisIs50's blog site, that's it's coming in a room full of women (because you know how people love to exxagerate the problems their significant other had in their relationship when they're with nothing but their own gender, and that there were absolutely NO signs of it before.....
 02-09-2010, 09:02 PM         #113
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
if tahiry really been physically abused, why she sayin it now? her and joe been broken up for half a year or somethin?
 daliff89 said:


yea that's what i'm saying

if dude beat her, he deserves his a.ss beat

he deserves what ever he did to her to happen to him

it just smells like bulls**t that this took this long to come out, that it's coming from ThisIs50's blog site, that's it's coming in a room full of women (because you know how people love to exxagerate the problems their significant other had in their relationship when they're with nothing but their own gender, and that there were absolutely NO signs of it before.....
Y'all both ignoring the fact that Joe mentioned it in song first.

She could be exaggerating it but Joe was the one who mentioned it first as usual
 8 years ago '05        #114
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,055 | Props total: 5835 5835
 REAL_NESS said:
Y'all both ignoring the fact that Joe mentioned it in song first.

She could be exaggerating it but Joe was the one who mentioned it first as usual
ok, joe is a b**ch, and tahiry is an attention wh0ore......
 02-09-2010, 09:10 PM         #115
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
ok, joe is a b**ch, and tahiry is an attention wh0ore......
Yup basically
 8 years ago '05        #116
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 Gattsau said:
n*gga u act like he said yo i beat tahiry on the reg.

u have no clue what he was refering to it couldve been his mom for gods sake.

now im not saying hitting women is alright (unless they get loud with you) but relax you dont even know if he was being honest.
well he did say 'we been together for 5 years' and 'i hit you like a man'

but he also said 'you didn't have the nerve to tap me'

now, maybe he meant he punched the girl when he found out she was cheating, or maybe he meant he hit her up like 'hey, what's going on?'
 8 years ago '07        #117
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,847 | Props total: 4036 4036
THIS THREAD LOOKS LIKE THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #118
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28483 28483
 Gattsau said:
Get off his d*ck he got me on his d*ck doesnt need some fat white virgins on it as well.
...We Already Know
 8 years ago '09        #119
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4256 4256
well it being 7 pages already...
this pic might not relate to everyone else in here, but it certainly illustrates my feeling on the matter:





















































 8 years ago '07        #120
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
Ho go sit down....Joe its time to release that s3xtape
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
129 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy