Tahiry: Joey Use To Physically Beat Me!!

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2010, 08:07 PM         #81
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are some of the people in this thread really the same people that go around calling me a stan?

[pic - click to view]

02-09-2010, 08:08 PM         #82
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...What Was His Reason? You Seem To Have The Answers Since He Wasnt Drunk Or Whatever.

My Thing Is...How You Go From Getting Yo a.ss Whooped By Someone's Weedman To Whooping On A c*cky Girlfriend? Thats A Weak & Damaged n*gga.

I Can See If Tahiry Drew Blood Like Cutting Blood Or Punching Him In The Mouth But We Dont Hear That Cause If He Admit That,He Dont Wanna Be Seen As A b**ch But We Hear Him Admitting That He Whoop Her a.ss Like He Was The Man.

That Aint A Man,A Man Aint Finna Strike A Female Cause She Pulling His b**ch Card In A Agruement. Tahiry Is One Of Them Hood Chicks That Use Her Mouth and I Guess Joey Couldnt Handle Her s**t Talking So He Whooped Her? Is That The Story?
If you hang around someone long enough, you'll eventually have a disagreement. This disagreement will lead to an argument which will lead to a f!ght.

Joe Budden would have fought Raekwon, but he had an entourage with him. After a few days, you kind of forget about the whole situation, but you have to deal with the relationship with your girl everyday.
 8 years ago '06        #83
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
a dude hittin a female is always a b**ch move in my book...but this video is makin her look real f**kin stupid.
 02-09-2010, 08:11 PM         #84
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This rumor is almost as funny as the "Wayne is a pedo" rumor.
 02-09-2010, 08:17 PM         #85
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
n*gga are you really justifying him f!ghting a woman instead of a man? Really bruh? k!ll yaself ASAP
If you are surrounded by 6 men, are you going to f!ght or throw in the towel? I don't think you know how it feels to get your a.ss whooped (it's not a good feeling in the morning).

Joe Budden asked Raekwon for a fair-one several times, and he turned the dual down.

If you got an annoying b**ch bouncing around in your face, doing stupid s**t, distracting you from doing what you do best it's only a matter of time until the anger builds up.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #86
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
 Get it Right said:
This rumor is almost as funny as the "Wayne is a pedo" rumor.
...Thing Is,This Aint No Rumor. Joey Admitted To It In A Song and Tahiry Is In A Video Saying "death to women beaters" While Crossing Out The Tattoo.

I Mean....C'mon Now,It Aint Hard To Put The Pieces Together. Even Somaya Said He Gets Furious When It Comes To Agruements Where It Scares Her.

Yo Boy Joey Need Anger Management Classes. He Need A Good Reason For Goin Upside Tahiry Head. Chris Brown Had Many....Rihanna Went Thru His Phone,She Was Slappin Him Upside The Head,etc. I Mean Thats A Time To Defend Yourself (Even Tho He Went Overboard & Turn Into The Hulk)

But Whats Joey Reason For Turning Into Ike Turner?
 02-09-2010, 08:18 PM         #87
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
If you are surrounded by 6 men, are you going to f!ght or throw in the towel? I don't think you know how it feels to get your a.ss whooped (it's not a good feeling in the morning).

Joe Budden asked Raekwon for a fair-one several times, and he turned the dual down.

If you got an annoying b**ch bouncing around in your face, doing stupid s**t, distracting you from doing what you do best it's only a matter of time until the anger builds up.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #88
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Joe Boxden.com go'n hard 4 dis emo @55 n!gg@. Most of y'all da same n!gg@s dat was go'n in on Chris Brown but it's a double standard 4 Joe Boxden. When they were 2gether she was God's gift 2 a n!gg@ now she everything but a child of God.

Y'all homotional @55 emos but I don't expect anything but

4 da record I'd beat dat b!tch 2...Beat dat pu55y til she comatose
 8 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Get it Right said:

If you got an annoying b**ch bouncing around in your face, doing stupid s**t, distracting you from doing what you do best — it's only a matter of time until the anger builds up.

....Hold Up...From The Footage. It Was Only Rae & His Weed Man With Joey & His Homie. Joey Said Some Smart s**t and His Weed Man Popped Him. Joey Didnt Get Jumped...He Got Fired On For Talking s**t. Rae Didnt JUmp In....Joey Homie Didnt Jump On.

If I Got Annoying b**ch Around Me...I Aint Finna Punch That b**ch,I'm Finna Tell That b**ch The Deal. Shut The f**k Up Hoe....Use Your Words,Not Your Hands. If You Got To Use Your Hands In A Agruement Especially With A Female. You Weak...Point BLANK.
 02-09-2010, 08:25 PM         #90
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Rihanna Went Thru His Phone,She Was Slappin Him Upside The Head,etc. I Mean Thats A Time To Defend Yourself

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #91
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Get it Right said:

[pic - click to view]

Who da phuck says 'dual'? Where da phuck u from n!gg@?
 8 years ago '06        #92
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Get it Right said:
If you hang around someone long enough, you'll eventually have a disagreement. This disagreement will lead to an argument which will lead to a f!ght.

Joe Budden would have fought Raekwon, but he had an entourage with him. After a few days, you kind of forget about the whole situation, but you have to deal with the relationship with your girl everyday.
The difference with the Raekwon situation is that Rae admitted he had nothing to do with the situation. He was never involved. And none of his entourage atacked Joe, except for one person. So Joe could have handled that.
 8 years ago '05        #93
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Get it Right said:
...She Went Thru His Phone? Thats A Reason To Whoop Her a.ss? I Think You Tryed To Take That "Chris Brown Reason" and Run With It.

Chris Brown Reasons
-She Went Thru His Phone (Anger Building)
-She Cussing Him Out While He Driving (Anger Build More)
-She Kept Slappin Him Upside The Head & Hittin Him (Snapped,Defend Yourself)

Whats Joey Reason? Tahiry Went Thru His Phone,Okay Then What? They Got To Agruing? Okay But Joey Laughing About It & Tahiry Is Getting Emotional,A Woman In That State Is Not Finna Attack Joey and I Highly Doubt Joey Is Going Defend Himself If He Feels Tahiry Is A Threat.

Chris Has Reasons For Snapping. What Are Joey's Reasons?
 02-09-2010, 08:49 PM         #94
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen to the tone of her voice, she's pissed, Joey is chilling. I could she her slapping Joey because she's very emotional and Joey is relaxed.

She had to touch him first, there is noway Joey touched her first. She touched him, Joey snapped, now she's trying to play the "wife beater" card.
 02-09-2010, 08:51 PM         #95
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Listen to the tone of her voice, she's pissed, Joey is chilling. I could she her slapping Joey because she's very emotional and Joey is relaxed.

She had to touch him first, there is noway Joey touched her first. She touched him, Joey snapped, now she's trying to play the "wife beater" card.
And?

If he was able to take a punch from a grown a.ss man and not do s**t "entourage" or not, he would be able to take a slap from a damn female without putting hands on her (if I'm taking your stance even serious)
 8 years ago '07        #96
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
Get It Right, you's a funny n*gga.....:rofl2::rofl2:
 8 years ago '05        #97
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Get it Right said:

...But She Telling Joey To Leave Her Alone,Seem Like Joey Wanted Her To Do Something So He Can Put Hands On Her. Its Like A Kid Getting Bully On At School & Snap...

What Pissing Most Folks Off Is,This n*gga Admitting To Beaten Her a.ss Like It Was All Good Like It Was The Right Thing To Do? I Mean n*gga Should Of Admit It & Gave His Story On How It Went Down and It Would Of Been His Side Of The Story Against Hers.

Its Many Sides Of Every Story But The Story We'll Hearing Is "yeah she got beaten by me" and She Confirming It. Not A Good Look Indeed....
 8 years ago '05        #98
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 REAL_NESS said:
Damn youre stupid as s**t, did you not comprehend that if she was with the dude, she wouldnt have televised that she gets beat? You never heard of concealer, make-up, what the hell?

Do you not realize that MAD women are victims of domestic abuse and co-workers, s**t their own families don''t know?

I hope you're just pretending to be stupid, but if your gonna say dumb s**t stop acting like a condescending idiot

I swear, its impossible for Boxden cats to admit when they are just straight wrong
are you aware that MAD women are victims of domestic abuse and co-workers, at places they don't walk around in their underwear, s**t their own familes, who also never see them in their underwear, don't know?

like i said, and you apparently forgot to read

it's not like they're sitting around before the s**t planning what's going to go down, the dude is pulling out his camera and filming s**t

if he's filming the b**ch while she's laying in bed, why would she have makeup over her bruises??

if he's filming the b**ch while she's jumping on a mini trampoline with just him in the house, why would she be covering up her bruises?

if you're gonna say dumb s**t to try to talk s**t about a person, stop acting like a condescending idiot

i don't care if Joe beat the b**ch, and i don't care if it gets proven that he did, and i don't care if he goes to jail for life

it's just stupid to say that someone who has the possibility of being on camera 24/7 would walk around constantly concealing her bruises, especially since a lot of the time that she was on camera, the only person around was the person who would of put the bruises there
 02-09-2010, 08:59 PM         #99
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

are you aware that MAD women are victims of domestic abuse and co-workers, at places they don't walk around in their underwear, s**t their own familes, who also never see them in their underwear, don't know?

like i said, and you apparently forgot to read

it's not like they're sitting around before the s**t planning what's going to go down, the dude is pulling out his camera and filming s**t

if he's filming the b**ch while she's laying in bed, why would she have makeup over her bruises??

if he's filming the b**ch while she's jumping on a mini trampoline with just him in the house, why would she be covering up her bruises?

if you're gonna say dumb s**t to try to talk s**t about a person, stop acting like a condescending idiot

i don't care if Joe beat the b**ch, and i don't care if it gets proven that he did, and i don't care if he goes to jail for life

it's just stupid to say that someone who has the possibility of being on camera 24/7 would walk around constantly concealing her bruises, especially since a lot of the time that she was on camera, the only person around was the person who would of put the bruises there
There isnt a camera on her 24/7 idiot. chill with exaggerations

And AGAIN, if a dude hit a chick and shes with him shes not gonna showcase it on a f**king video.

On top of that nobody was watching those videos intently on some "well damn she got a lot of bruises on her arm, he must be a wife beater"

f**k outta here, now you're just babbling

Side-note: why is this a discussion when dude admitted hitting the chick

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 02-09-2010 at 09:02 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #100
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. He use to verbally abuse her all the time in those youtube videos, belittling her at any chance he got. It's her fault anyway for not leaving sooner.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago