Tahiry: Joey Use To Physically Beat Me!!

most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-09-2010, 02:13 PM         #61
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
son.. hop off of budden's nuts

and for the record, on pray for me he says

"But I also see you lay your hands on a female,
Sold drugs to parents, none of that was needed,
Abandoned your child, on every girl you cheated.
Done wrong to people that only want the best for you.
Any time you thought u were alone i was next to you"

i'm not even a budden fan but how u don't know his best song?
f**king drugs, how could I ever amp on you
And what made me think that I could lay my hands on
Oh s**t, Budden is laying hands on his mother, someone call 911.

Y'all are f**gots, Chris Brown beats the breaks off Rihanna — you applaud him. Joe Budden raps about hitting a chick, THIS s**t IS SERIOUS!'

I thought I was taking his lyrics too deeply, but I see you guys believe everything that's over a beat.

You think you know Joe Budden just because he streams 15 minutes of his life online, and he raps.

I'm not even defending Joe Budden, but what evidence do you guys have? This guy is innocent until proven guilty. Do you really think those lyrics have a chance in court?
 02-09-2010, 02:15 PM         #62
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Oh s**t, Budden is laying hands on his mother, someone call 911.

Y'all are f**gots, Chris Brown beats the breaks off Rihanna — you applaud him. Joe Budden raps about hitting a chick, THIS s**t IS SERIOUS!'

I thought I was taking his lyrics too deeply, but I see you guys believe everything that's over a beat.

You think you know Joe Budden just because he streams 15 minutes of his life online, and he raps.

I'm not even defending Joe Budden, but what evidence do you guys have? This guy is innocent until proven guilty. Do you really think those lyrics have a chance in court?
 8 years ago '08        #63
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,059 | Props total: 577 577
I'd smash but,
these hoes have dumbass tattoos. Especially that broad with the "f**k you" tattoo.
 02-09-2010, 02:23 PM         #64
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #65
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,847 | Props total: 4048 4048
She just want joey to respond to keep her relevant, he already addressed the beating part in his last song no?
 8 years ago '05        #66
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 NYG155 said:
As if a person would post a video of them beating the s**t out of their girl.
my first reaction to this:

god dammit you're retarded

my second reaction:

maybe he's actually retarded and i should clarify

the b**ch is online all the time, in videos, wearing semi-revealing clothing

if she was getting beaten, we'd see the bruises/scratches in those videos
 8 years ago '07        #67
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 170 170
Scorned chick only got a voice because of him. She trying to set the clock back on her 15 minutes when no one is looking.
 8 years ago '09        #68
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$8,016 | Props total: 447 447
used to





............. -.- so hoe
 8 years ago '04        #69
Ra-da-god 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$12,260 | Props total: 2306 2306
joey don't do it get back to music!!!! *Bumps RIP*
 02-09-2010, 05:53 PM         #70
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at joey's simp a.ss.

i believe it, not for the songs, but for the fact that HE got back with her after she cheated. only lames and women beaters do that type of s**t.


shoulda been like me, playa. i woulda played that way different. :D
 02-09-2010, 05:58 PM         #71
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sponsored in part by 50 Cent and G-Unit Records
 02-09-2010, 05:58 PM         #72
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Joey would never lay his hands on a woman, she's lying.
And people say im a stan.....the f**k....
 8 years ago '05        #73
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28484 28484
@ The JB Troops Are Out.....Hahahahaha
 02-09-2010, 06:20 PM         #74
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


my first reaction to this:

god dammit you're retarded

my second reaction:

maybe he's actually retarded and i should clarify

the b**ch is online all the time, in videos, wearing semi-revealing clothing

if she was getting beaten, we'd see the bruises/scratches in those videos
No, are you retarded?

If shes with the n*gga, do you think she would openly have bruises and scratches shown in videos? And even if she did, how would anyone have known it came from being hit by dude?

Anyway the n*gga already admitted to putting hands on the b**ch on "downfall" which is b**chmade. You can put hands on a broad but not on n*ggas who hit you and had you icin yor damn eye on camera?
 8 years ago '05        #75
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28484 28484
 REAL_NESS said:
Anyway the n*gga already admitted to putting hands on the b**ch on "downfall" which is b**chmade. You can put hands on a broad but not on n*ggas who hit you and had you icin yor damn eye on camera?

....The Realest s**t I Seen On This Forum About Budden
 02-09-2010, 06:50 PM         #76
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are still speaking like they witnessed Joe Budden backhand her in person. If he did put hands on her, he had a reason.

It's not like Joe Budden is coming home late at night (drunk as f**k), and beating her for no reason.

I guess you guys believe the lines about the gun-play as well?

If the lyrics are true, he's just keeping it real, at least he rap about what he lives.
 8 years ago '05        #77
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,029 | Props total: 28484 28484
 Get it Right said:
People are still speaking like they witnessed Joe Budden backhand her in person. If he did put hands on her, he had a reason.

It's not like Joe Budden is coming home late at night (drunk as f**k), and beating her for no reason.

I guess you guys believe the lines about the gun-play as well?

If the lyrics are true, he's just keeping it real, at least he rap about what he lives.
...What Was His Reason? You Seem To Have The Answers Since He Wasnt Drunk Or Whatever.

My Thing Is...How You Go From Getting Yo a.ss Whooped By Someone's Weedman To Whooping On A c*cky Girlfriend? Thats A Weak & Damaged n*gga.

I Can See If Tahiry Drew Blood Like Cutting Blood Or Punching Him In The Mouth But We Dont Hear That Cause If He Admit That,He Dont Wanna Be Seen As A b**ch But We Hear Him Admitting That He Whoop Her a.ss Like He Was The Man.

That Aint A Man,A Man Aint Finna Strike A Female Cause She Pulling His b**ch Card In A Agruement. Tahiry Is One Of Them Hood Chicks That Use Her Mouth and I Guess Joey Couldnt Handle Her s**t Talking So He Whooped Her? Is That The Story?
 8 years ago '05        #78
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 REAL_NESS said:
No, are you retarded?

If shes with the n*gga, do you think she would openly have bruises and scratches shown in videos? And even if she did, how would anyone have known it came from being hit by dude?

Anyway the n*gga already admitted to putting hands on the b**ch on "downfall" which is b**chmade. You can put hands on a broad but not on n*ggas who hit you and had you icin yor damn eye on camera?
no, are you retarded?

it's not like these motherf**kers were going on television and s**t, stopping in makeup to get their s**t right before they turned the camera on

dude just taped them doing regular s**t

i'm sure if dude beat her, there'd of been one or two signs of it somewhere

you guys act like the only place somebody's gonna hit a b**ch is dead in her stomach and s**t

if you've ever seen a girl that's been beaten, b**ch almost ALWAYS has mad bruises on her arms.......
 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM         #79
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
damn n*gga Buddens has SOLDIERS on this f**kin site...ya'll n*ggas must be on his street team or somethin
thats what i'm saying, dudes is on they job right now

earn that paycheck, i ain't mad at ya
we in a recession...
 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM         #80
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


no, are you retarded?

it's not like these motherf**kers were going on television and s**t, stopping in makeup to get their s**t right before they turned the camera on

dude just taped them doing regular s**t

i'm sure if dude beat her, there'd of been one or two signs of it somewhere

you guys act like the only place somebody's gonna hit a b**ch is dead in her stomach and s**t

if you've ever seen a girl that's been beaten, b**ch almost ALWAYS has mad bruises on her arms.......
Damn youre stupid as s**t, did you not comprehend that if she was with the dude, she wouldnt have televised that she gets beat? You never heard of concealer, make-up, what the hell?

Do you not realize that MAD women are victims of domestic abuse and co-workers, s**t their own families don''t know?

I hope you're just pretending to be stupid, but if your gonna say dumb s**t stop acting like a condescending idiot

I swear, its impossible for Boxden cats to admit when they are just straight wrong


Last edited by REAL_NESS; 02-09-2010 at 07:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy