VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Cries For Lil Wayne. Experts Say He Will Keep Dreads

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2010, 11:07 AM         #1
8847 pageviews
107 comments

Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicki Minaj CRIES During Interview About Wayne Going To Prison

[video - click to view]

white-chocolate said: image
Lil Wayne's life revolves around a daily regime of "SportsCenter," studio time and sweets. But on Tuesday (February 9), the Cash Money lyricist will be formally sentenced to prison after he struck a plea deal with Manhattan prosecutors stemming from a 2007 arrest in New York on gun charges. After he officially enters his plea, the rapper is expected to then turn himself in immediately to begin a one-year jail sentence.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=2619tT4o19E

Not since 2Pac has an MC been as accomplished and relevant yet faced an impending prison term at the height of his career. But will the lithe New Orleans rapper survive the daunting conditions at the notorious Rikers Island facility?

"Lil Wayne is gonna be OK," retired NYPD detective and noted "hip-hop cop" Derrick Parker told MTV News. "While he's in jail, it's a matter of fact they may not put him with the general population because of who he is and his popularity. They might lock him down and let him come out with a supervisor and stuff like that [when he's] in the main area — but he's definitely going to be treated differently."

According to Parker, the way Wayne will be handled is due to safety concerns for him, of course, but also to ensure as much normalcy as the facility possibly can — it won't resemble pampered treatment by any means. Parker said despite Wayne's small physical stature and his propensity to signal a particular gang affiliation in his rhymes, the rapper won't have much to fear in terms of extortion, bullying or worse.

Parker compared Wayne to former New York Giants football player Plaxico Burress, another celebrity who was convicted on gun charges in New York. However, Wayne could be better prepared for life behind bars — Burress hired a jail coach to a.ssist him with acclimating to prison, something Wayne wouldn't even consider.

"Wayne is from the streets, from the Magnolia Houses in New Orleans, so I'm sure those guys have been in jail or locked up at some point," Parker said. "So being in prison is no big deal to them. Plaxico isn't built for that — he's the type of guy that's never been locked up like that before. He's gonna need a coach or someone to tell him what to expect, since he's not used to that."

But what exactly can Wayne expect? Fortunately, he won't have to cut his trademark tresses.

"The days of doing that are over," retired corrections officer Charles Reid told MTV News. "They can't make inmates do that anymore — it's within their rights to maintain any kind of hairstyle."

Wayne will have a few comforts of home while he's away. He will be able to watch network television — not cable, however. And he'll be able to watch DVD movies. He told Rolling Stone recently he plans to take an iPod in with him a.ssist with writing music, but a source close to the prison facility told MTV News that would not be allowed.

Reid, who worked at Rikers Island for 21 years as an officer and an investigator, said Wayne's days would continue to be regimented, but in a much different way. He suggested the rapper may have to succumb to some work conditions, whether in sanitation or the mess hall, for example. Reid also noted that different wings of the prison carry different types of criminals, but guessed that Wayne would be housed in a dormitory area and not even be confined to a cell.

"Like a hospital, where there's maybe 20 to 25 beds in an open ward, or it maybe bunk beds," Reid said of Wayne's possible lodgings. "Where he has a nightstand to keep his personal belongings."

Due to the short nature of Wayne's sentence — one year, which could mean 10 months, including the possibly of early release after serving 80 percent of good time, possibly putting him back onstage in a little as eight months — the rapper could very well spend his entire term at Rikers Island.

It won't be known for sure if Wayne will be transferred upstate until he enters the New York corrections system and is processed. (A representative for the Corrections Department did not return several inquiries made by MTV as of press time.)

"I think he's gonna go in there and do his time and do it quietly," Parker said. "If he does it with good behavior, that will be a plus for him — then he'll be out and putting out a new album."
- more info added by ronnie, props white-chocolate

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne’s Prison Itinerary Makes Nicki Minaj Cry « DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office

MTV talks to Nicki Minaj who isn’t taking well to the fact heir Young Money leader and comrade will be incarcerated starting tomorrow. MTV gives insight to what the rap mega star can expect from his stay at Rikers Island Penitentiary.

Reports say Weezy will be served breakfast at 4 am, after that recreation and religious activity, with lights out at 10 PM, which is normally the time the self proclaimed Best Rapper Alive gets started working in the studio.

MTV also claims he will be able to watch TV without cable, enjoy DVDs but no iPod.
damn @ taking the away his ability to listen to music image f**k the system!

107 comments for "VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Cries For Lil Wayne. Experts Say He Will Keep Dreads"

8 years ago '04        #2
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550
that is kinda f**ked up though no music
 8 years ago '06        #3
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,591 | Props total: 3670 3670
n*gga only doin 8 months, in a secured prison cell.
 8 years ago '04        #4
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
So I can watch cable but no music? Dvd's but no music? Redundant like a b**ch!
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-08-2010, 11:22 AM         #5
Industry 215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young n*gga from New Orleans, going to prison in NY, because he was in NY doing his job and got caught with a strap that was registered and proven not to be his.

If that don't make you say, "f**k THEM, CRACKERS!!"...Nothing Will
 02-08-2010, 11:24 AM         #6
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
yeah thats wack as f**k
 02-08-2010, 11:25 AM         #7
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Industry 215 said:
Young n*gga from New Orleans, going to prison in NY, because he was in NY doing his job and got caught with a strap that was registered and proven not to be his.

Cmon dog its bigger than just whites..f**k THE SYSTEM all together cuz you got house n*ggas still playin chicken george too
 8 years ago '07        #8
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Industry 215 said:

....................as much as I dislike wayne this year I must agree.

Exhibit BX said:
Cmon dog its bigger than just whites..f**k THE SYSTEM all together cuz you got house n*ggas still playin chicken george too
True stills....... This system was founded by whites. I love white folks but this system is no joke.
 02-08-2010, 11:26 AM         #9
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-08-2010 at 11:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #10
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2717 2717
 Yd4001 said:
So I can watch cable but no music? Dvd's but no music? Redundant like a b**ch!
Posted via Mobile Device
Put the music on compact CD's and play them through the DVD player.

Watch live performance DVD's. If I were to serve 8 months with DVD access I would watch every classic I could.

Tell that n*gga Birdman to go to the store for me since he's moving Cash Money to NY.

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 02-08-2010 at 11:28 AM..
 02-08-2010, 11:33 AM         #11
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
i know christmas came late this year.........there is a god cause he finally answered those prayers...wayne free music world for a whole 8 months
 8 years ago '04        #12
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Damn, Free Weezy.
 8 years ago '04        #13
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 jbudz420 said:
i know christmas came late this year.........there is a god cause he finally answered those prayers...wayne free music world for a whole 8 months
There is no God.

Plus Wayne's music will still flood the streets and internet, YOU LOSE
 8 years ago '09        #14
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,381 | Props total: 17484 17484
s**t then Wayne basically in an 8 month Detention Center da fuk
 8 years ago '07        #15
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
"Weezy.... Phone home"
 8 years ago '07        #16
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69890 69890
hahahaha no more espn buddy.
 8 years ago '04        #17
meechy08 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,112 | Props total: 12657 12657
I wonder can I copyright "FREE WEEZY" or some s**t like that LOL
 8 years ago '07        #18
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21246 21246
 Taylor Gang said:
Yall n*ggas bout to cry to?
 02-08-2010, 12:02 PM         #19
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
I'm tired of clicking on to that site
 8 years ago '09        #20
MPipes101 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 1099 1099
Lets c if drake gon stand up and start a free weezy campaign like bun b did for pimp c
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy